Was it acting?

Was it acting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_A0UeT38CLo
twitter.com/MarkRuffalo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/_A0UeT38CLo

>oh no you spoiled everyone is gonna die?
does it really matter? everyone knows that Strange will teleport himself out of the fucking fight like he did in Secret Wars and after everyone is dead he will use the time gem to reverse it after he concocted a plan

He's not that good at acting so no

>he actually fucked up but marvel left the video up to double bluff everyone

All the comments: "guys marvel wouldn't leave that video up no way of course he's acting guys!!!"

who cares what happens in your stupid kids movie

The negro reaction is what really reveals the story. Hulk was just having fun, negro blew it

haha people thinking this wasn't completely scripted

good clickbait though

Black says "dude" before he even says "everyone dies" so Id say its scripted.

This also coincides with the premier of GOT where its a meme "everyone dies! LOL XD" so I would say its fake as fuck.

this

>stupid kids movie
>capeshit gets the most threads daily

Kys my friend

Well, didn't tanos destroyed half of the life of the universe but then got fucked by death or something stupid?

You mean this board is mostly comprised of man-children? Wow what a surprise

That means it good!

the whole thing was a viral marketing stunt, he said nothing of any importance and don cheadle was clearly acting

Goddamn this interview so much fucking tripe. Fucking hell talking about the details of the plot as if that fucking matters.

>but then got fucked by death or something stupid?

He tripped and dropped the cosmic cube.

ah yes let's kill off our biggest moneymakers

Classic Thanos

Saying everyone dies in a Marvel production is meaningless.

gee who owns abc and marvel

Thanos, I've come to bargain.

>people actually care about this silly shit

manchild genocide when? Seriously, how are adults who watch this shit any different from ponyfuckers?

>Implying the day isn't saved when thanos drops the cosmic cube

Wow. Fuck comics. A true virgin media.

Wouldn't allow it to be released if it was real

especially if you know anything about the comic, half the heroes dying isn't even a spoiler its pretty much like the prologue to the whole story

That's an ad for fruit pies

>kill everyone
>Make reboots with new casting, better if forced diversity
>Box Office sinks
>We're rid of capeshit forever

Ruffalo is our guy

>black
You seriously don't know Don Cheadle?

konk this kook

Watching this video and is Mark Ruffalo mentally challenged? Something about the way he talks just makes him seem a little... slow. You know? Kind of like Lou Ferrigno. Which I guess makes him a perfect choice for Hulk.

>cheese and crackers
What did she mean by this?

I'm pretty sure when he says "everyone dies" he doesn't mean literally everyone and just means that it's a bloodbath with tons of characters dying. And I'm also sure at least some of them will be revived.

There's nothing wrong with being a manchild.

>gma owned by disney
why would they release this

That Thanos is too tricky for his own good!

Only because Trump lied.

He did, but what are you talking about?

Disney owns ABC. They would have removed it if they had wanted to.

This. Fuckin faggots

Stop saying "this."

Thanos killing everyone is not much of a spoiler. It's also not much of a spoiler that everything he does gets undone when he loses the gauntlet like a chump.

This

How does those two sentences contradict themselves?
Capeshit is childish, you are a child, Sup Forums is riddled with childish autists like you, that's why capeshit gets the most threads.

Cheese and Crackers

You're a fruit pie

lol how can he just grab the gauntlet and take it off?

Who is that hideous monster supposed to be?

Who is the zombie guy? What's the significance of the gauntlet? Why does thanos look so laughable? Who's the girl!

doest it matter? grow up dude

The fuck is wrong with Mark Ruffalo in this interview? He sounds like an idiot and can barely sit still.

Nebula after Thanos fucks her shit up.

Thanos took an astral form to replace the personification of the universe itself and left his body vulnerable because he's an idiot.

The zombie is Nebula.
The Gauntlet has the six Infinity Gems embedded in it, making the wielder omnipotent. In the comics they were all little gems, in the movies they're "stones" in various shapes. I guess Thanos will make them into gems somehow.
The girl is Terraxia, Thanos' "ideal mate" that he created in an attempt to make Mistress Death jealous. It didn't work.

They're dead inside. So little passion for their work. They keep cashing in big so who am I to judge?

DOOD

This was from Spidey Super Stories, a tie-in with the Electric Company show. It's really just goofy stories that are meant to teach kids to read. Highlighted villains and plots are-
>some chick who dressed as Napoleon and would sock people in the face with a boxing glove
>a girl who was so traumatized by someone sitting on her easter basket she dressed as an evil rabbit
>a guy who was building a wall that collapsed on him so he turned into a living wall
>Spider-Man, Moondragon, and some other dude getting the nations of the world to donate 2mil pounds of dynamite to blow up Doctor Doom's Space Jaws weapon, which was just the Death Star but with a mouth
It's supposed to be goofy, it's supposed to be silly, just have fun with it.

Forgot my pic

>>a guy who was building a wall that collapsed on him so he turned into a living wall
Trump?

just turn your brain off

dude aids lmao

it's a fucking joke and a gag.

are you all too autistic to realize this?

wow they ripped off Gundam

He's been afflicted Trump hysteria. Look at his twitter, he's a successful actor so why spend all day tweeting about Trump and trans people?

twitter.com/MarkRuffalo

Holy shit, that picture of legs he retweeted is disgusting.

>TURN UR BRAIN OFF
>heres 4 threads about BVS is kino

All press junkets are tripe. All interviews with actors are tripe because they add nothing to the creative process of a movie or show. Writers are the only people worth interviewing and that's only after the thing airs.

Oh no he revealed the plot of a decades old comic

how many movies is it gonna take for you to figure out the answer is no?

BvS requires you to turn your brain ON to completely comprehend it so I'm not sure how that's relevant.

they get killed in resurrected in sequel huge plot twist

English please.