Churchill defended British colonial concentration camps (which inspired the Nazis) and insisted "the Aryan stock is...

Churchill defended British colonial concentration camps (which inspired the Nazis) and insisted "the Aryan stock is bound to triumph."

He added "I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes...[It] would spread a lively terror."

why do brits worship this subhum*n

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLhFXIkysk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based

a better question would be is there anyone on this board that isn't eternally butthurt towards us?

Wtf, I love Churchill now!

Because we BTFO'd you

embrace it lad
they're like africans moaning about the wh*te man keeping them down
we're the real master race

>British colonial concentration camps

They were basically refugee camps during the boer war

Wtf Je deteste Grande Bretagne maintenant!

god i wish i could destroy those islands

Btw look how close you and France are. I think we should raise doggerland and get rid of the sea border desu.

>"I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes...[It] would spread a lively terror."

Churchill was a notorious banter-merchant. Not everything he said should be taken seriously

How does it feel to know you never, ever can and never will?

> British colonial concentration camps (which inspired the Nazis)
Not if Lindy has anything to say about it
youtube.com/watch?v=FLhFXIkysk4

churchill was a wise man

Why do people even care about the Boers?
They were D*tch, their lives don't matter.

pay reps

Churchill probably had the highest opinion of democracy out of all WW2 era major leaders.

Aside from maybe Truman

Still better than Charles run away de Gaulle

You should do a reflection exercise about that mate

What can you expect from a wh*Te?

meh, we've never really crossed paths in history and most of the times we kind of did we actually worked together (eg Belize) so yeah, I don't have a problem with you guys

(((they))) are planning on building the worlds largest artificial island on doggerland
destroying the evidence? I'll let you decide.
Wake up sheeple

literal bait
that'd cause a global catastrophe