Is Wahabism something new or is it traditional Islam? If not what did Islam look like more than 500 years ago?

Is Wahabism something new or is it traditional Islam? If not what did Islam look like more than 500 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMB

The period of time in which Wahabbism became a major influence in Islamic countries is called the Islamic Revival for a reason.

The Islam which Wahabbism wants is Islam from the creation of the Caliphates to the decline of Islam, roughly 500-1200. After the end of the caliphates, Islamic fanaticism died down, the religion was more moderate and it played a smaller role in politics, but returned in the 19th/20th century.

There has always been fucking jihad with these backwards animals. What was it like 500 years ago? The same as today. Desperately trying to form a caliphate.

Why would you insult our fine fellow countrymen? baka

Ooops, wrong thread...

just look at (((wiki)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism
it's enough to get going, specifically with house of saud and mi6 conspiracy/history

Old, but irrelevant until the House Saud came into power. Been on the USA's good side for decades = massive influence on all of Islam.

Obviously it's pretty new. 500 years ago they could actually science until some cleric called al-Ghazali came along and said some retarded medieval-tier religious nonsense about how science is bad. The all stopped. Europe broke free of this religious bondage during the renaissance but it never happened in Arabia. For whatever reason

It's a corrupted understanding of Islam which appeared in late 18th century.

Ottomans were keeping them under control, actually in 1914 they were almost extinct, but Brits made them reappear.

Then, how do you explain Balkan orthodox nations still exist today after living under Turkish-Sunni rule for almost 500 years?

Sunday Muslims.

It's not corrupted, it's original.

Yes, they are all brown-skinned, degenerate and fuck their sisters.

>Sunday Muslims

Explain pls

>what are people of the book
>what is jizya
I shouldn't have to explain this to you, Orhan...

>america in charge of understanding history
this is why no one takes you seriously

>Brits made them reappear.
>the eternal anglo everytime.

Dubs of interest. I'd like to know more about this insidious load of bollocks as well.

>Turks in charge of not reading

Stoddard predicted the rise of originalist Islam nearly a hundred years ago. It's just the prophet's Islam.

I read a book about WWI which includes the letters of Ottoman generals sending back to Turkish capital.

One general was saying that "if we(Germany & Turkey) win this war, I'm going to hang all wahhabis in Mecca"

He couldn't do that, though...

Stop supporting Saudi Arabia burguer mongrel.

damn a shame, trust arabs to ramp up the shit tier

at this moment I am euphoric

I don't. I'm not mixed, either.

>I don't. I'm not mixed
>USA
Literally a country formed with native americans, african slaves, chenesse slave workers, spanish, frenchs, anglos, germans, italians and other european migrants, also mexicans and other sudamericans.
>Hur durr I'm 100% white guys

Islam is Arab nationalism, Wahhabism is it's final form. Ottomans were never real Muslims, just Araboos

kek

Whiter than you, Moor.

98,8% Northwestern European and 1,2% broadly European.

>Murica
>White
We wuz wasps and sheeet!!

>a nation isn't white so each individual must not be

We literally have Nordic communes where I'm from.

any islam that idolizes muhammed is bad
mention him in prayer? idol worship
read hadith or sunnah? idol worship