Why do people on this board like Inside Llewyn Davis so much? Don't get me wrong, I liked it...

Why do people on this board like Inside Llewyn Davis so much? Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but everyone on Sup Forums seems to REALLY love it.

It's comfy and has a good soundtrack. No idea what the fuck it was about though.

I didn't like it, but I'm glad I watched it.

I don't like it because ot doesn't shit on the hipster enough

Barton Fink is better

Maybe because many here feel close to Llewyn's struggle? The guy can't do anything right

Hm, hm.

Shit movie.

Huh?

It got me into Dave Van Ronk's music. So I appreciate it for that. Didn't think the movie was a masterpiece but was still good. I really like Oscar Isaac, she he had to go onto shitty capeshit and star wars.

i hated it

but only prefrence
i always hate oscar isaac
accept in that radiation tv mini movie

He was already in Drive which was pseudo-capeshit.

Fantastic soundtrack and performance from Oscar Isaac. Typically beautiful direction and pacing from the Coen bros.

Also this. I'm sure many besides myself identify as "struggling artists" despite not creating anything worthwhile or putting forth the effort and devotion to make our aspirations reality.

The only flaw is Carrey Mulligan's acting coupled with her already unlikable character but what can you do. It's a hell of a lot better than Hail Caesar.

I liked Carey Mulligan in this, she was a bitch to him but that's because he's an ass. That part where she swore a bunch turned me on a bit.

My favorite song in this movie was unironically Please Mr Kennedy

Good use of cat makes the Sup Forums subconsciously moist. Caturday memories and whatnot.

Probably because it's the only one that isn't a folk song. Which means that it's actually good.

Pleb detected

"No"

I bet you only watched the movie for Justin Timberlake. Pleb.

More for Adam Driver, actually.
It was worth it.

>watching movies just for the actors

I'll be honest, this was one of the primary reasons I watched it when it first came out.

And may I just say that this poster is kino.

it is the richman's Birdman