Brit/pol/ - Support UKIP - "No" To Polish Punani

All UK schoolchildren should take pledge of allegiance to Britain – Ahmadi Muslim group declares
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/

>Britain set for hottest day of the year next week
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-weather-britain-set-for-hottest-day-of-the-year-next-week-as/

>Turkish sailors jailed for 42 years over record UK cocaine bust
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/turkish-sailors-jailed-for-42-years-over-record-uk-cocaine-bust/

>Labour leadership: Party wins appeal against voting rules which would have allowed 117,000 new members to vote, most likely for Corbyn
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37057589

>Norway may block UK return to European Free Trade Association
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/09/norway-may-block-uk-return-to-european-free-trade-association

>Russia-UK relations: May and Putin pledge to improve ties
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37029507

>UK industrial output grew at the fastest rate for 17 years in the April-to-June quarter
bbc.com/news/business-37021008

>UK tourism boosted by fall in pound
bbc.com/news/business-37009735

>French to be forced to take refugees into homes
express.co.uk/news/world/699096/migrant-crisis-Calais-France-refugees-Emmanuelle-Cosse

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

Other urls found in this thread:

canberratimes.com.au/act-news/act-parliament-passes-religious-vilification-laws-20160804-gqlagu.html
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/christopher-biggins-and-the-fall-of-civilisation/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
youtu.be/-Fy3tSim3to
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kancolle/images/9/9a/Warspite-15.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20160812231651
twitter.com/ConnorGillies/status/764437562408730624
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kancolle/images/3/3c/Warspite-Supply.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20160812232211
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/kancolle/images/7/77/Warspite-Battle_Start.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20160812231905
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/
youtube.com/watch?v=_CvHjEkhxJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZF_1q-EEKE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nuclear deal with China going south, thoughts lads,

Anyone got any Corbyn memes?

Only got common ones

China wants to attack Australia.

Considering this;
canberratimes.com.au/act-news/act-parliament-passes-religious-vilification-laws-20160804-gqlagu.html

I highly suggest you let them.

Super based Speccy article lads

>Christopher Biggins and the fall of civilisation
The barbarians are through the gates. If you ignore this controversy as too vulgar to care about, you’re giving them aid

spectator.co.uk/2016/08/christopher-biggins-and-the-fall-of-civilisation/

Suppose you’d invited me round to dinner to celebrate my engagement to your daughter, which do you think would be more offensive? If a) I got violently drunk, threatened all the male guests, abused the women doing the catering, shoved my tongue in my hostess’s ear, hurled a bottle through the window, felt up all the bridesmaids under the table, then retreated to the jacuzzi to shag your daughter’s best friend? Or b) if I made a mildly tasteless quip about the Holocaust?

There’s only one correct answer and it is, of course, b). We know this thanks to the latest series of Celebrity Big Brother, whose makers have peremptorily evicted the former favourite contestant — panto dame, national treasure and now sainted martyr Christopher Biggins — because of an unconscionable thing he did to a house-mate who happened to be Jewish. He made a shower joke.

>non-british flag OP
Check.
>thread full of JIDF and antifa
Check.
>cucks and shills will defend this
inb4

If it troubles the chinks, it`s probably good.

Seems like generic communist to me. Not very clear its Corbyn.

Dude who gives a fuck about allies LMAO Just let your enemies attack them.

>t. eternal yank

>1 post by this ID

Fucking hell

>‘But why do you even care about this crap?’ people sometimes ask me. They’re the same sort of people who, were they living in Rome circa 476, would be congratulating themselves on how bloody marvellous aqueducts and hypocausts and testudo formations are. Yes indeed. But that was then and unfortunately we’re living in now. The barbarians are through the gates, imposing their weird, alien values, but the forces of civilisation are holding their noses and looking the other way because they find modern culture so vulgar, ugly and incomprehensible.

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. ...

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation." "Praktischer Idealsmus" Count Kalergi - EU intellectual father and Federal Europe activist

There's also one post by the fingolian OP, and one post by me!
ONE
N
E
S
T

I think we can all agree that Morrowind was the best game, but Skyrim had the best landscapes and Oblivion was the most nostalgic. Daggerfall was just.... interesting.

who /sunburned/ here?

im peeling lads, its not pretty

they really need to improve the combat mechanics

Slyrim graphics and combat system with Morrowind system otherwise and all of Tamriel as a map. When?

Last time we allied with Muslims, at all, the whole world imploded.

Muslim lovers are not allies.

ESO's almost like that. ESO's more single-player though.

Probably for the best. Throw some money at cheap gas plants and grow a homemade nuclear system.

RR already builds reactors to power subs, just make that a localised solution.

>Aussies
>Muslim

Fuck off treasonous yank.

Morrowind was shit.

I`m still mad we`re getting a Skyrim remaster before Oblivion or even Morrowind.

This Mongrel OP is fucking shit. Can we have someone else please lads?

Rude. Finns are good Euros.

Whoever the girl in OP is alright.

No, it just appealed to a certain market.

Apparently it's to do with remastering Skyrim being 'easier'.

This is a post that I like.

OF COURSE IT`S FUCKING EASIER THEY BARELY HAVE TO DO ANYTHING
FUCKING TODD

youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

No, it was just generally poor. Lore was decent though.

Oblivion had best guild quests too, Thieves guild and DBH were the fucking bomb in that game.

Genreal Korbynovich isn't going to cut it

Skyrim was just generally shit tbqh

>Trump fails
>endless shitposting for weeks
>Americans leave
>Brits now #1 posters on Sup Forums

Ah, I get it now.

How's it going London?

True. Morrowind was the first time guild storylines was a real thing too.

As planned

Just call them Finns, lad. Not Euros. Only retards want to be called European.

Just imagine if we voted Remain, we`d have got driven off Sup Forums
Americans should be afraid.

excited desu

Continentals then. You know what I meant, though.

Aussies aren't muslim; they're British.

>youtu.be/-Fy3tSim3to

you must really enjoy attention from men online

What did he mean by this?

Turkey please, behave yourself.

So sensitive, no wonder the muslims took over

It's always been our destiny to overtake our kids as #1 funposters.

Those details on the bra are making my eyes freak out. She should remove it.

European is a good self-description only if a mass racial or continental war breaks out.

why are such a massive autist?

I want to fuck Warspite.

>Punani

So you didn't read the link just my post, and you didn't even get that right.
Work on your horrible reading comprehension.

Hail to His Majesty's noble and gracious ship!

>Trump fails
This is what CTR shills actually believe.

No fucking the ships.

>actually falling for the trump meme

No, I read it. I was just telling you that I would never attack a fellow British nation because of some law.

>go to specsavers for an eye test
>brit indian woman optician shows me to her office
>she conveniently leaves the door slightly ajar because I look like a suspicious male
>leaves it open incase I try to rape her or something
>she didn't leave it open when she was testing the eyes on the woman before me

Sexism against men is real.

>being a Trump supporter

Even based Peter Hitchens was a Cruzmissile

Never mind, the Priesthood will rise in 2020

why are such a massive faggot?

I don't want him to fail senpai.

> Scrapped, 1950–57
RIP

>ACT

That's like me linking you an article about some retarded law San Francisco passed

your country is run by a muslim nigger

what the fuck is your point you tremendous assberger sufferer?

But she's cute. Listen to her speak!

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kancolle/images/9/9a/Warspite-15.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20160812231651

F

I dont want him to fail 2bh

Who is looking forward to BLM in Scotland today?

twitter.com/ConnorGillies/status/764437562408730624

>twitter.com/ConnorGillies/status/764437562408730624
pls go and false flag any scotbros

Dammit user, I really don't need this boner right now.

>No Jusic

Fucking Scotland

If san francisco had had state wide hatespeech laws against everything. Don't worry you might soon enough be able to do so.

>AND YOU ARE LYNCHING NEGROS

Point being, Full multiparty support. Enjoy erosion into weakened border law. Nip it in the bud, now.

Coons should try that shit in Dundee and see how that goes

We need to go back and make the Royal Navy great again.

>australians are all muslims and should be wiped out because some tiny cuck state pass laws
gas yourself

im sorry but what are these from?

War.

Enjoy President Clinton and your noguns senpai

Only if Chinese immigration from Xinjiang was coming.

Gas the cuck state.

>tfw Warspite hates kraut ships
It's four o'clock now. Admiral, this is inconceivable. The ships from that country are here as well. ...Hm? ...They are on our side? Is that so? ...Really, now? I guess I should greet them. Hello!

>tfw Warspite has cordial relations with Kongou and her Sisters
It's two o'clock.... My! The Kongou sisters. You seem to be doing well. It's a relief.

>tfw she speaks proper English and not Engrish (probably voiced by a bilingual aussie)
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kancolle/images/3/3c/Warspite-Supply.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20160812232211
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/kancolle/images/7/77/Warspite-Battle_Start.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20160812231905

She's the ship we were all waiting for!

>All UK schoolchildren should take pledge of allegiance to Britain – Ahmadi Muslim group declares
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/
I read that as "pledge of allegiance to islam and felt angry, but thats actually pretty cool
>tfw more than half my british-specific memes are farrage/brexit
posting a goodie
youtube.com/watch?v=_CvHjEkhxJQ

The whole world will enjoy the consequences of that.

>It turned yellow to gain attention

LOVING

EVERY

LAUGH

Mosley was a traitor

Send more protestants

Hold on m8 let me get my dole from the Job Centa then meet my dealer.

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZF_1q-EEKE8

The only way it could be better is
>To the Queen
>Forty Nine English Pounds per annum
>To support the Guardian

What is this retarded form of pro-EU nationalism
I don't understand

No.

Hard Brexit + Trump winning + Hofer Winning + Le Pen winning would make my decade.

KanColle

>tfw KanColle already had a British character (Kongou Bongou) but we get more because GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!

Are you there for the Olympics lad? if so don't get kidnapped.

>Actual roach
>Making fun of how shitty it is to live with muds.

He wasn't. Britain lost an Empire because of WWII.