Is /ourguy/ finished with DC?

screenrant.com/zack-snyder-removed-justice-league-logo-twitter/

>In a move that’s bound to ignite speculation, Zack Snyder has removed any trace of Justice League from his Twitter profile. Justice League was already under a certain amount of scrutiny given its blockbuster profile and its attempts to bring a number of DC characters to the big screen for the first time—not counting cameos. That spotlight only increased when Zack Snyder had to step down from the film to deal with a family tragedy, only for former Marvel helmer and future Batgirl director Joss Whedon to step in and finish the film.

Thoughts? My guess is that he's trying to distance himself from Justice League, so that if it bombs Whedon takes the blame for it.

Yeah, he probably realized that the executives want to cut ties with him and not merely give him space to grieve, and now doesn't want to be associated with the movie anymore because he knows it won't be his vision anymore.

based Autumn.

Probably something to do with bringing back memories of his daughter.

It doesnt matter, what did people expect? Did they think he would make all the dc movies? Theres plenty of directors out there james wans doing aquaman

SpiderFlop SpiderFlop
Just look at that weekend drop
Losing money? Holy Cow!
Not even China can save it now
LOOK OUT! Here comes the SpiderFlop

He and his company were a major help in getting most of these movies out.

>Snyder does the opposite of what Whedon did and joins Marvel

tfw no Crime Syndicate movie directed by Zack. literally the perfect capeshit for him.

>Any traces
>three posts next to condolences about George Romero's death, jedfoundation and "thank you guys for support of me and my family" is literally #Unite Justice League poster
Fake News as is.

WHY DIDNT THEY DO THIS DURING THE RELEASE OF BVS

what in the fuck, why did they drag this on for so long, either stick with him until the very end or blow him off asap like other studios do, sometimes they do it so fast it seems like part of the plan

what the fuck warner

>April 12

What if WB had his kid killed?

Disney did, Snyder's Justice league would have destroyed marvel, it couldn't be allowed

Zack left Justice League weeks after his daughter died. His daughters death was a cover up. It wasn't even his daughter, it was a chink he adopted. Zack is a busy hollywood man with few time for his kids, let alone an adopted child he barely knew. The death was a cover up I'm telling you. Warner Bros saw how terribly JUSTice League was coming along and had to pull the plug on Snyder. Another bad Batman/Superman/Wonderman movie will hurt the franchise even more. So they fired Zack and out of respect, covered it up by saying it was because of his daughters death.

Zack was replaced by the very thing him and Nolan set out to be different from.

mfw he goes to the MCU and makes a Moon Knight kino.

You idiots are why click bait websites are still in business

So?
>Zack Snyder removed any traces of Justice League on his twitter page
>literally fourth post is Justice League

Fucking #REKT

from April, you dumbass.

He'll save DC this way.

And? What did you mean by this and how it's contributing for topic?

I'm okay with this

LKMAOAMAOMAOMAOAM I AM OVING DEIS EPIC MAY AMY

U R VYUR FUNY MAYB U Sup ForumsCHAN UGU DESU NI HAHAHAHAHA ;0)()))

this man gets it.

maybe WB was, at one point, going through the motions of pretending to want him back on future projects, but once they saw the success of WW they cut ties completely.

Reddit Gold user detected

You mean WW that he wrote story for?

Im just glad he failed as a father and his kid is dead. That's what you get for fucking up DC

>WB murdered her daughter so Zack could backtrack from the project

w e w

Why are Snyder detractors so edgy? Isn't that a bit hypocritical since they claim they need their movies to be tongue and cheek fart fests for kids?

marvelpajeet shills BTFO

Obviously this. It's a shame, because everytime he sees Justice League now, something hes devoted a large amount of his life to, he will be reminded of the day he found out his daughter killed herself.

I have faith WB won't fuck with his movie, and I believe Whedon will respect his vision

>The man who made Man of Steel ended up being a terrible father
Poor kid

>Did they think he would make all the dc movies?
That would be great but I was hoping he would do some of them at least.

Why did she do it?
Did she sacrifice herself for Sup Forums?

DESPACITO
Get a job, Chavez.

The that to Autumn's snapped neck!

Probably gonna upgrade soon. Something big will happen at Comic Con with a new poster perhaps.

>He is still on JL2 film
>Unironically using screenrant as a source
Neck yourself

so Zack "casually murders millions on screen while our hero takes some emo me time" can't handle the death of one measly adopted daughter?

Avengers films did well in spite of Whedon, not because of him.

This could be bad for DC; the main advantage marvel has is that Marvel Studios provides a strong narrative conttol, helps block out direct Disney interference, and supports a contiguous universe. Edgar Wright dropped out of Ant Man because they were too controlling and he can get pretty out there at times.

With DC films, Warner Brothers can directly meddle, and they'll probably mis-appropriate Avengers success to Whedon, instead of the Marvel Studios control and the basic inevitability of success due to the franchise building which had taken place. So Whedon either fucks up directly, or executives get too involved because if it flops its going to hit WB hard.

Lets hope its not too bad.

Dude u need serious. Help
Get off this site.

Fake news to undermine JL. The smear campaign started early.

He's married to the executive producer.

If you have children and you are here, you are no worse. Imagine seeing their face pop up on this board.

ebin simbly ebin

He's married to the women he co-founded Cruel and Unusual films with. She has nothing to do with Warner Brothers or any other big company that's gotten Zack movie roles. You really need to get help. You seem to think a woman who made a couple shoe commercials has it in big with Hollywood. It's embarrassing. This information is anquicj Google away.

when does that happen?

I rewatched both MoS and BvS the other day and that never happens

I hope he eventually returns to give us more of his visions for these characters, but I'm also anxious to see what he gives us next.

>whedon steps in
>he's reshooting various scenes
>junkiexl got replaced as well
Snyder was fired long ago. If you didn't see that coming, you are an idiot.

This, desu. The only reason Avengers was passable was they already had an outline before Whedon joined.

AoU was shit.

Directing-wise, there is nothing to make those films stand out.

Le smugchineseman.jpg

my sides hit the jackpot

>implying Snyder isn't undergoing his own jesus arc in his professional life