This is what happens when you race mix

This is what happens when you race mix

At least it's WM/BF for a change. I guess baseball is the one form of entertainment media not controlled by the jews.

i see wmbf couples everyday now.

wow, this time they really dindu nuffin

>meaningless """""hobby""""" millions of ameridiots waste their time on instead of something productive
>extremely expensive tickets, extremely expensive, shitty concession food
>ads everywhere
>entire MLB organization is corrupt and covers up homosexuals and pedophiles throughout the whole sport

Yep, sure not owned by the jewry. Now go and spend four hours at the next game, goy- uh, I mean guy! Don't use that time to organize politically, and certainly don't use that time to read up on the reality of the world's state

Dude, she did that on purpose.

she did that on purpose the fucking madwoman

why did she do that ? bitch

why do americans need to fake kiss-cam moments?

>BLEACHING a hot ebony bish

It's like you don't want to fantasize you're a slave owner and you're breeding your personal cumbucket slave while roughing her up is degenerate.

Step it up, senpai.

americans are very hunky dory and cheesy, at least the white one's.

Pretty sure they only do kiss cams at basketball games, which is mostly blacks/whites. Highest chance of interracial stuff to brainwash people with.

i fucked a few black girls myself, but dating =/= fucking.

nah, they do them at all sports games, baseball, basketball, hockey etc.

Yeah but then you're not actually breeding them you dumb pleb. Don't even know what's good in life.

also started to see some black girls with pakis and a lot of pakis with oriental girls too. such is life in london.

i have seen 2 white men walking around with mullato babies and black women in the last week.

???

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

>black girls with paki men

Jesus can you imagine how loud that couple would be at the cinema?

Gonna need you to post more chief

>Race mix couple spills shit all over same race couple

Yea, that's about how it works.

they are breeding you retard.

>you will never have black gf and enjoy all kinds of colonial roleplay

Liking black people is now the true patrician standard for the modern white fascist though.

probably not as loud as nigger couples 2bh

Honestly I was a frothing at the mouth genocidal stormfag until I dated a black girl for a while, now I just thinked they should all be BLEACHED and used as an ally against Islam.

Right, but you said wmbf is degenerate when really, BLEACHING hot ebony chicks, owning and breeding them is truly top tier.

Talking like that you better be heading down the ultra-rare path my dude.