Will it ever be topped?

Will it ever be topped?

No.

Nope.

TDKR beat it in the first five minutes.

lol

Yeah. Its not even a good movie.

yeah next year

My hype is off the charts. I just want DC to have good movies again.

Maybe once they fire every executive at WB they will. They've been incompetent for about 25 years now. Nolan was an anomaly.

The bits of Heath Ledger are tiny oases in a desert of poor pacing stiff performances and boredom. I tried to separate times after my first viewing to watch it again just to see what people loved so much and two separate times I didn't make it through to the end. Or, to continue the metaphor, I died of thirst.

tangerine knight has 100%

Only if Leto ODs before the death in the family movie

>pacing
I bet you didn't even know what this word meant until 5 months ago.

You just sound mentally retarded my dude if you can't make it through a 2 hour movie

oh wow. what an accurate image.

i will be using this exploitable a lot

Good arguments. I now see your boring lame as shit movie for what it is. Thank you.

My? I made it? Where is my royalty check?

I understand you are handicapped but surely you know what words mean?

The only good batman movie is the original adam west one

B-b-b-u mu box office, mu critical acclaim
This movie is an incoherent garbage fire who's only moral seems to be bush was right

Maybe in a decade but that's when all new set of actors, and a new name director also figures to go for the broadest net like Nolan.

It's most likely gonna gonna have Batman in it but hopefully have a more dynamic cast to push the production.

>this sounds like Suicide Squad...

And it does for good reason. Our only real chance is for a enough exects to say "fuck it" and let those who are making it just do it.

Sad thing is they'll always make those knee jerk moves to "make it better" because Marvel took a fart.

So no but they'll act like they did.

the memes of Rises will live forever