Voltron: Legendary Defender

Which one is gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FYB7z2mm_wo
denofgeek.com/us/tv/voltron/256121/creating-voltron-legendary-defender/page/0/1
gecko1798.tumblr.com/post/148478395066/lady-vega-in-which-the-spectacular-josh-keaton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just because Pidge is trans that doesn't mean he's gay.

Why do people say Keith is galra

youtu.be/FYB7z2mm_wo

Lance looks the most gay here honestly.

I don't have time to pull up all the stuff, but from what I can recall

>Able to interface with Galra tech in the Balmera base
>Healed by quintessence with no explanation as to why or how
>Zarkon told him he "fights like a Galra"
>He's an orphan, and knows very little about his past

You are, for making this thread. Faggot.

Nothing about them is straight

>voltron thread
>complaining about gay

Coran, duh.

What if Shiro is asexual and is totally oblivious to all sexual attraction?

SPACE PARENTS

gotta love the ANGRY mice

>still no official trailer online
>Lions Forge doesn't even list when the next comic is coming out

wew lads

>50lb
Allura embedded a guy into the wall

I don't care who's gay, I just want to cum inside Shiro.

That's my favorite mouse

Cute!!!!!

>Shiro will never give you cummies

Why live honestly

>Lance/Keith
>Ace Shiro
Whoever made this gets me, I'm kind of ashamed to admit.

Not really a big fan of Asexuals being oblivious to sex related things but it kinda fits and would be cute.
tfw this would be the next netflix show where they take a lusted after character and make him ace.

>you will never cum on his face

Don't forget the part where some of his hand skin got burnt off, and there was weird shit underneath

Someone post the edit of Shiro getting goo in the face but instead of goo it's cum

Shirocest is out of control now

Cute boys doing cute things

Does tumblr make Pidge a lesbian so she doesn't interfere with their yaoi ships?

How well does he handle being a Galran bed slave?

No, Tumblr pretty much only obsesses over Klance and anything else is literally pedophilia or something. They don't even like Shallura because Allura is a pure, powerful brown goddess or something

Honestly, I get LGBT vibes from all of them except for Hunk.

Keith is the most blatant/obvious. Doesn't seem to give a single fuck about any of the female characters in the show. Has a strong bond with Shiro instead, and lots of subtle hints protecting him during action scenes and the like.

Lance could be bi and his fixated rivalry with Keith is actually some kind of childish crush where he's subconsciously trying to hide his emotions and feelings. Least unlikely, second only to Hunk.

While I think the trans Pidge theories and controversy from tumblr is laughable - it's still pretty weird how she keeps her undercover boy look even after everyone has figured her true gender out.

Shiro... yeah, straight men don't have haircuts like that, sorry. Also bara body + tight clothes + eyeliner-like eye shape doesn't help, either.

See, this is why we need a sticky for each thread.

Why don't we have sticky pastebin for each thread, again?

No they hc her as asexual and nonbinary

No, that's us.

I could compile a pastebin if people gave me shit to put in it. I already have a pastebin for the fics I've been writing.

Any kind of personalitty or characterization can be spin into faggotory and shipping shit.

Man, Sup Forums is making me hate gay people. Its true that they say that Sup Forums has the worst actual faggots of the site.

He's super terrified and nervous at first, like a good Christian girl on her wedding night, but as soon as he sees Galra cock Matt knows his destiny.

Eh, this is me wearing my fujoshit goggles though.

I think Keith and maybe even Shiro have a high chance of being gay for real though. Especially Keith.

It's no less delusional that the waifu wars on Sup Forums, or people extrapolating sexual undertones where they don't even exist. Voltron is a kids' show, but the characters could conceivably be gay. Let the homos have their fun.

I wonder if we'll get any upgrades to Voltron or new weapons outside of the remaining paladin summons.

Maybe if Shiro gets back the bayard there will be a special black weapon too. If he ever does.

He actually has a bayard in the opening, it you watch carefully. I don't know if that's intentional or not.

What if the reason why Keith wanted to leave Allura was because in the last as Lotor that bitch kept rejecting him? He doesn't remember it, but he feels he should make Allura suffer.

Oh that's right yeah, I remember that being brough up here. If I recall his face is actually obscured so that might mean the new black paladin gets it. If he dies, or gets incapacitated. Or captured. Why is he so primed for terrible things happening to him?

Chimping out on Pidge for being selfish doesn't make Keith gay.

Maybe Allura was the one who separated him from daddy zarkon and sent him to earth?

But user, that's not Shiro at all.

Gotta love the lice!

She was jealous how Zarkon didn't pay attention to her anymore now that he had his own baby.

>Why is he so primed for terrible things happening to him?

Masculine men with soft sides and tragic events are hot.

I'm just wondering how shitty and tragic his backstory will be.

No, but leaving Allura to get captured is a bad thing to do. Not gay by any means, but bad.

Either way, it's the fact that he just doesn't really seem to give a fuck about any of the women on the show at all. We haven' seen show any positive or interesting development with another female character. Just Shiro and Lance, really.

denofgeek.com/us/tv/voltron/256121/creating-voltron-legendary-defender/page/0/1

>So you worked on Legend of Korra and that show really broke ground with having Korra and Asami get together at the end of the series. Will we be seeing any LGBT content in Voltron?

>I think I’ll just let that play out as we go. No comment on that question.

>Why is he so primed for terrible things happening to him?

He's too perfect for this sinful earth.

I wish Hunk was gay. And my husband.

That is a shit answer. However, if they weren't they probably wouldn't pulled bullshit about not wanting to focus on romance or something

I'm not saying what he said regarding Allura was right. But to say he hates icky vaginas because he happened to butt heads with one and played the strategist with the other, is fujo thinking at its finest or lack there of.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see Keith guzzle cocks until his stomach expands with cum, but I still don't think it's enough to use that as evidence.

Why is he so confused by Capri Sun?

If anything, I'd say his disgust got Lance hitting on girls, especially the alien, counts.

Also I think it's better to explain it on regards to how he is biased towards Shiro as opposed to meaning that he's gay or hates women/allura

Sup Forums, always and forever

gayer than rainbows in springtime

gayer than a unicorn disco

gayer than eight guys blowing nine guys

I agree. If there is anything to take on his actions is that Keith has a bias for Shiro, and that Galra is his trigger.

>gayer than eight guys blowing nine guys

So nine guys blowing ten guys?

So is it one dude with two dicks?

>Gee Shiro, how come your mom lets you have two wieners?

I think two or three of them would share the extra guy.

Cute!!! Keith is a little big though

Why do you guys think Zarkon looks nothing like any of the other Galra males?

Sharing is caring! And caring is gay.

The loss of his son was hard on him

>Katie
>Trans

>you will never see Allura turn all of the paladins into her own personal harem with Coran as the guard

I would be surprised if Keith wasn't totally human, and I would not be surprised if he also turned out to be Lotor (especially when you recall the creators'c response to being asked whether Lotor had shown up yet or not at SDCC, "That's a spoiler!"). But being Zarkon's son on top of all of that seems a liiiitle far fetched. Not outside the realm of possibility, but just far fetched.

When did this happen!?

gecko1798.tumblr.com/post/148478395066/lady-vega-in-which-the-spectacular-josh-keaton

Shiro's VA gives his headcanons on Shiro

Consistency makes it look more like he's getting hit with flour or snow than cum.

On a related note, does anyone have that parody of this image with Keith as Lotor and the Paladins as the handmaidens?

He actually doesn't. They only show the back of the black paladin so it could be anyone in that seat. Past Zarkon, Keith, Allura, or Shiro if he's lucky.

I want to use his ass as a pillow.

So the usual noncommital answer that's not really a yes or no but dumb people on Tumblr will treat as a yes anyway and accuse of being queerbaiting.

Same reason why the Galra fish guy from the first episode looks so radically different.

Galra are composed of different races/subspecies, the cat/bat variations just happen to be the most common ones.

Quick summary of what he says?

>Is it just me or does mir seem to like age gap ships?
Kataang definitely comes to mind when I see all this drama about Sheith, especially since they also had pedophilia accusations thrown at them. The age gap between them wasn't even that big though, it's just at that point in their lives it was still pretty significant since they were both very young. Tenzin and Pema had a pretty big one (15 years I think) but they were both adults when we met them so it's a different situation.
It's funny though because couples with age gaps similar to Sheith (late teens and mid 20s) are pretty common in media, even kids stuff, it's just those couples are straight and the girl is usually the younger one (and girls usually mature faster, if only physically). Makes me wonder if people would be so sceptical of Sheith becoming canon if Keith was a girl.

God I want her to ride Shiro till he's drained completely, then flip him over and fuck him with her alien cock. Then use her strength to stand up and put him against a wall so they can kiss while she fucks him upright. Damnit.

Is there a link to the full version of that?
Anyway I can't ever unhear Ocelot whenever Josh Keaton speaks. Someone needs to drawfag Revolver Shiro or something.

This is old stuff, right? From the podcast. I remember him talking about how he thinks Shiro was forced to fight in as a gladiator and probably had to do things he wasn't proud of (as in, killing other creatures forced to fight), which isn't exactly mind-blowing, I think everyone came to the conclusion.

Does Gecko have three accounts now?

Something like the loss of a loved one could be Zarkon's start of darkness, but I'm not convinced if the lost loved one is Keith. Someone connected to him wouldn't surprise me, but I also like the idea of him fixating on Keith as a potential successor and/or surrogate son.

idk, i never heard it until now.

>which isn't exactly mind-blowing, I think everyone came to the conclusion.

Well it's just his headcanon, no one said it has to be amazing.

>Something like the loss of a loved one could be Zarkon's start of darkness, but I'm not convinced if the lost loved one is Keith.

Could have been Keith's mom, who disappeared

Maybe he didn't know she was even pregnant

>Keaton wants Shiro to be broken and have tons of suffering and is eager to see him as fucked up

pls cease

Took them a while but it looks like more and more people are jumping on the sexy Sendak train.

One of the theories for Keith is that his mother was the Blue Lion's previous Paladin and Zarkon's lover. Something happened forcing her to flee and separating her from Keith. This would explain why Keith was drawn to the Blue Lion even though Lance wound up as its Paladin.