Sup Forums suddenly hates Trump now

>Sup Forums suddenly hates Trump now

What the fuck happened? I was away for like 3 weeks and everyone on this board hates Trump now. How did it come to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Paid shills. I am dead serious. Since the DNC ended this place has become infested with them.

CTR (and others) is a paid shill organization, just hide and sage the shill threads, we are still here and stronger than ever.

This is correct

This

>Paid shills
well memed

why did I even ask

The meltdown of Drumpf had nothing to do with it...

Enjoy your pageant.

I like how you think its a meme. No my friend Correct The Record is a real fucking thing and there are literally paid shills on plebbit and Sup Forums right now, theres documented proof.

Look, either Hillary Clinton has never created a job in her life or half or Sup Forums is paid shills.

Pick fucking one.

ALL politics is immersed in corruption. True red pill has nothing to do with the current politics

Yeah right, people are being paid to go to fucking Sup Forums of all places and shitpost about Trump, haha good one "my friend"!

Sup Forums is not a secret club, any time Sup Forums is in the news or referenced you know a reporter was browsing this very board.

America has money.

Your country doesnt.

You will never understand.

>Asks a question
>And when given the answer goes on to deny it

You shills are getting slightly more clever

>If I phrase my statement as an innocent question they wont know I'm shilling

gas yourself CTR shill

Ok except here. Here you CTR fags just gave yourself away again

NEMA ANTE AZEMA NI TITE DA TE OPET OD SRBINA STITE

It's legitimately this.
You mention trump and people being part .25$ a shitpost swarms you.

Clinton cash spent on da internet.

pol is dropping jewish schemes to grow resistance

>What the fuck happened?

Six million dollars worth of shills paid by PAC money.

They openly fucking admit it you dumb faggot.

It's still Sup Forums goddamn it, it has literally zero significance on the outside world, you fucking idiots.

Your excuses are getting worse and worse, what's the next thing you're going to come up with? Trump lost, just accept this simple fact.

This
The plan is to keep us home on election day.

Dude, don't get worked up

I am pretty sure they are aware the '''shills''' are just other anons who are shitposting. If you go to other boards you can see that anons admit to posing as a shill on Sup Forums.

Nobody honestly thinks there are paid shills on this board.

>>Sup Forums suddenly hates Trump now

No we don't.

DEMORALIZATION THREAD

TYPE: IMPLICATION / SUGGESTION

SUSPECT: CTR

BONUS ANGLE: PRETENDS TO BE "ONE OF US" BY POSTING TRUMP TROLL PIC

>drumpf
Every time

-Trump literally said he didn't care if putin spread his cancer over the free slavic coutries
-a lot of posters here are from said countries

go figure.

like seriously if you are from poland and you root for trump but have no dual citizenship to flee the ship when shits gets serious(and it could get serious if trump is to be president), then you are a literal cuck.

Sup Forums doesn't hate Trump - it's all shills / CTR'rs. There are quite a few of them working full-time here. Your post is slightly demoralizing, so maybe you're working for them too, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Not him, but it's not a meme, it's actually a thing.

Also, normals know now that Sup Forums has been a furnace for the Trump movement, they want to shit on our board and impede the movement.

Paid or unpaid, they're still here, and they're shitting up this board.

I used to post everyday, ever since the DNC (When this shit kinda started) been posting a lot less, visiting a lot less.

I still support Trump and the shills are idiots for trying to convert anyone, it's not a 50/50 choice here. Trying to con vert a Trump supporter to Hillary is like trying to convince a nigger to support his kids, not happening.

Trump's won, by the way, the clinton rallies are shit compared to trumps, she's universally hated. She'd need to rig polls, she's likely planning it now.

spot on

i take back my benefit of the doubt

All this says is that trumpsupporters are more fanatic about it than hillaries.

You should only root for the winner.

It's bait.

>"LOL IT'S JUST SARCASM xD"
>"IF I DON'T WIN I WILL JUST GO BACK TO A VERY, VERY NICE LIFE"
>LMAO LOOK AT THESE (PUNDITS) TRYING TO FIGURE ME OUT ON TV. THEY CAN'T"

Holy fucking shit. Trump is a shitlord. We're less than 90 days from the election and he's acting like a fucking 10 year old.

I'm done. Fuck everything.

Jesus christ. Correct the Record's stated goal was to counter anti-Hillary 'propaganda'. Given that such propaganda is a staple of the Sup Forums diet why do you think this is impossible?

>Trump's won, by the way
lol

>Russia hack the USA!
>I-I didn't mean it j-just saying

>Haha, you may be a gold star family, but you're still muslims!
>I-I didn't really mean it like that

>I saw a plane with money for hostages!
>I-it was really the hostage plane

>Somebody assassinate my opponent!
>Second amendment can stop hillary!
>I-I didn't mean kill her

>Obama LITERALLY FOUNDED ISIS!! LITERALLY.
>I-it was sarcasm, why you so mad

>I-I'll reveal my tax returns one of these days, I-I promise
>Why can't we use nukes?

Sure, he won :)

>hes one of them!
fuarrrk you cockroaches are everywhere

better than:

1. wanting to sit down at debates.
2. being a war criminal.
3. being a compulsive liar.
4. being a thief.
5. saying anything for votes.
6. being backed by big bis/gov
7. being a geriatric who can't speak in public.
8. can't even use the internet, too old/dumb.

Correct The Record (CTR) is paying people to spread the message of Hillary on social media including Sup Forums

The op is a shill, you fucking idiot.

Going to love how assblasted you are when you find out that your imaginary narratives aren't accepted by the voting public.

I honestly think there is, and for damn good reason just as everyone else seems to. You CTR shills don't seem to grasp that Sup Forums doesn't function like a normal social community on the Internet. The typical Sup Forums user seems to grasp a lot of subtle cues in language more than your average user. Also the average Sup Forums user would never support Hillary nor waste time trying to assert the idea that Trump is losing (even if he was). It's so easy to detect you guys -- also using "Drumpf" is a dead give away and only weakens your cause and supports the evidence of having a legitimate shill force on this board. No one has ever used that term seriously on this board that is not trolling or shilling my friend.

Fuck just give me a job CTR -- if the price is right give me a solid week and I could fix virtually everything you're doing wrong.

You can go to Correct The Record website right now and be paid to post about Hillary. It isn't a conspiracy theory.

Why would any hillary organization spend time money and energy in influencing this board, where most people are neets, who will rarely go out to buy groceries let alone stand in queue to vote, or not even americans or even if they are american and may be influenced against trump, then they would never vote democrats even if their life depended on it.

The media keeps telling us to ignore the anecdotal evidence and believe only their Jew polls.

...oh yeah but Pat Caddell had an article on Breitbart the other week calling out Reuters/IPSOS for swapping Trump and Hillary data to give her his massive lead

...oh yeah and Jim ((Rutenberg)) at the New York Times wrote an article openly demanding that all journalists and establishment lie and cheat if they have to to destroy Trump

CTR shills. Sup Forums still adores the emperor, and Clinton's minions are just trying to steal the meme magic.

People are butthurt that their god emperor won't pay them to shitpost, while Putin-sama and Shillary give out cold hard cash to their shitposters.

They're super jelly and whine about it constantly. Sad.

I agree.

But everything I said about Trump is still true. We're fucked.

Because we are the kings of meme magic, fucking duh bro.

LOL at you all thinking people are actually paid to support Hillary, urm no, maybe we're just the ones with common sense that see trump for what he really is.. a completely incompetent unprofessional senseless idiot that attracts the support of pond tier americans (literally bottom of the barrel idiots that are like minded with trump and muh wall) it's actually laughable. Thankfully senseless idiots, or should i say trump supporters are outnumbered by people with half a brain that realize Hillary is the rightful choice for the country. It's been over for trump a while now and now he's just using his global exposure to say ridiculous things in an attempt to stay relevant. And before any of you try and accuse me of being a 'paid shill' (whatever that means) im not even in america so i'm obviously not, get it into your heads sane americans want Hillary and sane americans will get what they want.

we are all not really here right now we are in the secret clubhouse where we go when we get invaded with shills..
now you have the shills here who are against trump and also shills who act like trump supporters but just say stupid shit to make trump supporters look bad..
while we just watch and collect the personal data from the ctr people and then bring them down one after one when they think they are safe.lets see if the persons they helped also help them then..

Nah, not today CTR.

Nope, I myself created under US proxy many 200 posts anti Trump threads for shits and giggles, collecting Trumpettes butt pain is priceless.

>Sup Forums suddenly hates Trump now
>What the fuck happened?

Paid shills shitposting.

Shilling on Sup Forums sounds like easy money

Why doesn't Trump pay you to shitpost? Is he a poorfaggot or something?

>LOL at you all thinking people are actually paid to support Hillary

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram.

I voted for Trump in the Mass. primary you fucking faggot.

He's beyond recovery at this point. He's a fucking idiot.

Definitely gonna get called a CTR shill but whatever. At this point i am starting to like Trump less and less. He's toned himself down so much that he just sounds like another establishment republicuck and I can't get as excited about him as I used to. Im still going to vote for him without a doubt but at this point im on the Trump train because of the Trump movement rather than Trump himself.

Normies. It always happens before major elections.

Yeah, those are where voters go. Only 13 year old shitposts here.

it's not shit posting when you do it for trump.
it's love!
#trumpislove #trumpispeace
#notalltrumpsupporters

No one is getting paid to shill for Hillary, the next president of America

care to show us this profe whence you speak of good man

STOP EMBARRASSING US YOU DUMB IDIOT

JEБEM ЛИ TИ MAJКУ ПOTПЛAЋEHУ

Are you admitting that you are underage? Because if you are then you are violating a global rule.

Why don't you get paid to love for Trump?

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

>initiative to combat online harassment of hillary supporters on social media
>hurr durr dis is proof that hillshills are invading muh safe space

it's unreal how fucking fragile and pathetic you guys are

Sup Forums is being raided by Hillshills trying to slow his momentum

that's not how love works.
i know that a prostitute can't understand that.

>That image.

I'm surprised the left isn't comparing Trump rallies to the Nuremberg rallies yet.

No. I'm calling you an underageb&

He's a fucking dumb shill and if he's actually from Serbia he sold his soul to the devil.
>being for the woman that literally bombed your country
>for scraps of bread

This is an all knew low.

Because Sup Forums is the heart of the internet and is more popular than it seems.

>someone posted something I don't agree with
>CTR!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHH CTR!

You people are fucking pathetic.

пyши кypaц јeди гoвнa

if you were a true Trump supporter like the rest of us, and not a shill, you'd still be supporting Trump over Shill.

Stop replying.

>all knew

Jesus christ, does CTR even vet you guys?

Mate you said Sup Forums doesn't like trump anymore, you got to be joking if you didn't expect this backlash

We have 112 MILLION fucking shitposters on Sup Forums.
Ten millions up from just two months ago.
How many of those are shills I can't say. But regardless it's a significant number of people.

You're an idiot.

I don't support Hillary.

but I can no longer support Trump. He's a fucking moron and he's not getting elected.

We're all fucked. What don't you understand about that?

(You)

sry I was raging when typing that.
I am against the shill, what the fuck you calling me out for?

>Serbian
>Pro leftist

shill with proxy pls

I think I get it.

Trump is a unique figure. Everyone who backs Trump here, they do it for the memes.
Trump rustles jimmies. That's all that matters here.
There's no common political stance here except contempt towards everything that is party lobbyism and left wing ideals.
Trump makes left wing people and parties people go completely mad.
Trump is a meme, a rather powerful meme, and if he becomes president, the ultimate internet generated trolling attempt.

In other words, you can't do nothing because facts don't matter to the Trump voter.
Only the memes matter.
Trump is a fucking joke.

what the fuck

either you are retarded, or you are a retarded shill
consider suicide my man

they're jealous because Trump has been running such a perfect campaign since the RNC, with zero fuckups whatsoever and no missed opportunities

>Preparing to correct the record
>3
>2
>1
>Post successful
>The record has been successfully corrected
>$0.05 Has been deposited into your account.