This is the best modern capeshit villain

This is the best modern capeshit villain

He was the personification of FAKE NEWS.

The rooftop scene has some of the best dialogue Capeshit has ever seen t b h

on a rewatch I really did like him, interested to see how they movie forward with his character, really want to see how he's getting on in Arkham.

They're going to change his character way to much in order to please the audience accustomed with DCAU Lex Luthor.

Imagine this. Jessie Eisenbergs Lex Jr. transforms to the Ridler in JL while the Lex Sr. played by Joaquin Phoenix is revealed to the real Lex. Luthor Franchise saved

That's the scene that made me start the thread desu

That's a terrible idea.

I really doubt we'll see him in power armor any time soon, would be satisfied with the more silver age giant autonomous war machines stomping through Metropolis or even just supporting other villains behind the scenes.

His reaction to Superman's resurrection better be done well.

no one likes you jewhorn. go fucking hang.

He's a dorky little jew, Lex Luther is supposed to look like Mr. Clean

They're going safe in the future. So if they try to have him back you can bet your ass they'll go safe with him and have him be more like how people expect Lex Luthor to be. Maybe there won't be a power armor, but they won't do anything inventive with him and his portrayal will be by the numbers.

Hopefully Zuckerberg will see that and just opt out of the franchise, forcing them to not show Lex again.

Lex has had numerous looks over the age, including having hair, plus they shave his head at the end.

Well I hope for the best.

>prior to movie
>led looks like shit
>will probably take away time from based batfleck and beefcake henry

>see movie
>was only redeeming factor in the entire shitfest

Weird how that worked out.

It would at least justify the horrible version by Jessie

Hahah nope

>Hahah
kill yourself

>being this edgy
summer is early this year

Oh no, it's quite dreadful. You must be a real illiterate!

It's fucking fantastic.

And he even dropped a hidden taunt in it that I only caught last week.

>And he even dropped a hidden taunt in it that I only caught last week.

Which was?

The only reason he has those shoulders and that hair is Ledger's Joker. It's embarrassing.

When Lex blows off Lois's claims about proving his link to the Senate bombing, he immediately launches into his "circles and triangles" bit. He's not only taunting her with how he knows things, but why the government will always bail him out.

He and Lexcorp are the heart of the A.R.G.U.S. project, the parent organization for Task Force X, the Suicide Squad. He's the source of all their information on metahumans.

Go look up the definitions for "Argus" and tell me which one best describes Lex. A.R.G.U.S.'s latin motto? "Noster Quaerere Incipere" - "Our Search Begins."

neat.jpg

so not only is lex an idiot, hes got an entire government of idiots eating out of his hand

>marvel movie flops
>3748 BvS false flag threads
Makes you think

Did spiderman flop?

Illiterate means you can't read and write. How does this play a part in watching a movie scene?

redditspacing.webm

Hell yeah, he is. A bit Mark Zuckerberg, a bit Max Landis, even a bit Milo Yiannopoulos... he's a fucking amazing character and Eisenberg played him with just the right amounts of megalomania, dweeby awkwardness, mental instability and genuine intelligence.

Him and Zod are top tier villains.

Maybe if you're a child of videogames

Yeah. How unbelievable to think the entire american government would listen to a clearly mentally deranged businessman. Oh, what extravagant flights of fancy these superhero movies are taking us on.

Agreed. He was patrician.

"They need to see you for the fraud you are"

He was so fucking good.

Unironically agreed.

Look guys he DIDN'T do it. That's how I can tell he's an oldfag deserving of our respect. I bet he's been here since 2012!

I don't know you, But I love you.
Have a YOU.

It's cherry, too.

>implying DContrarians need any help defending BvS
earned more than Wonder Woman on its opening weekend :^)

kys

>earned more than Wonder Woman on its opening weekend :^)
who cares this is the reality once all the disney shills had seen it

Totally agree. There's something ironic about people complaining they didn't understand his motivation when he was all about disguising his true intentions to keep his enemies off the trail.

I don't get why DCCuck pretend like it's a flop. It made back it's budget twice over.

Civilization on the wane, manners out the window!

Have a YOU

It's also less than $300k from Apes, and will retake it as the #1 movie this week

trump buying an election isn't the same as the US government happily handing world-ending technology to a clearly deranged zuckerberg-esque (read: child) billionaire.

trump also hadn't happened yet

Sure but its under-performing for a SPIDERMAN film.

you know you have serious brand fatigue when Spiderman will lose in the long run to a Wonder Woman film, who is also getting past Guardians 2 now.

>mfw seeing MCUcks spin its BvS as overperforming after a year of mocking BvS numbers which Homecoming will never reach despite RD "Guaranteed billion" J
How do you live with eating this much shit?

>trump also hadn't happened yet

But he was about to and everyone with half a brain saw it coming from miles away.

Lane Lo in the morning. Lola in slacks

Never thought of that. I guess that guy who talked about Supes being sent to the SS was right.

all capeshit movies are modern

What's tragic is that this is literally what pretty much all major tabloid site is doing too. BvS numbers were repeated all over the Internet as a major failure and yet Marvel's Homeflopping will never see that much cash despite every critic shilling it and starring their guaranteed billion dollar card.

THE ALIEN FROM METROPOLIS VS. THE BAT OF GOTHAM
THE MAN OF MURDER VS. THE BAT OF MANSLAUGHTER
MMMMH BOYS VS. EEEW GIRLS

Butthurt autism. Every BvS thread

It's unironically S01 him.

Depends on how you define it. If BvS flopped, then Spider-Man flopped

I haven't watched the show but that actors always seems genuinely and actually in every role I see him.

As if Dunkirk is not going to eat the box office this week. Spider-Man, Apes, and Valerian are all going to eat each other this week while Dunkirk lords over from above

>Lex Luthor helps Justice Help stop the Apokolips invasion
>Gets pardoned of all his previous crimes
>Decides to run for President

>"We should vote for the guy who hated Superman for no reason and then created some ungodly human/kryptonian hybrid who couldn't be controlled and would have destroyed the city. Again"

Man, capeshit must really suck.

>Wonder Woman is an ugly kike
>Spiderman is the only white character is the Spiderverse
>Logan is a melodramatic mess unironically trying to make people care about a character from a franchise that overstayed it's welcome
>GOTG 2, AKA The Reddit Movie 2: Reddit Boogaloo
>later this year, Justice League, Zack Snyder's and Joss Whedon's rapebaby
>mfw the current state of capeshit

It has always been bad, but jesus fucking christ.

I'm not really a big fan of Riddler but I guess he was ok

>But he was about to and everyone with half a brain saw it coming

Bullshit.

More relevant than ever senpai