Leave saving the Thor trilogy to me

>leave saving the Thor trilogy to me

I love Jeff but this costume design is embarrassingly bad.

You posted the wrong picture dude, here

personally i love the funky oriental disco look.

The movie itself looks like "Thor lands on the Fischer Price planet". The director also promised this will be the quippiest MCU movie yet.

>Director Taika Waititi said that he wanted to use more of Hemsworth's comedic talents showcased in films like Vacation and Ghostbusters, saying, "He’s so good and underutilized in that department. He’s legitimately one of the funniest things in this film."
pls no

This nu-MCU costume design is so lazy
DUDE COLORS LMAO

>comedy director wants actors to be comedy
Who would've thunk it.
Don't forget that this is Disney's Marvel too, the director wouldn't be able to change much with Thor's character if it were for better or worse anyway.

>colors
>bad
You know these movies are based off of comic books right?

What about Natalie Portman?

The kind of control you’re attempting simply is… it’s not possible. If there is one thing the history of film has taught us it’s that the costume department will not be contained. It breaks free, it expands to new territories and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh… well, there it is.

Does Caesar Flickerman narrate intergalactic demigod combats now?

It really is pretty terrible. They're fucking the tone so badly, skewing it so far in the direction of "lol don't take this seriously, bro!" that when someone important finally dies, it's going to be jarring, and not necessarily in a good way.

On top of that, it just looks cheap as fuck.

The Thor movies are crap.

This can't be any worse no matter the tone. It can only be better since they already hit rock bottom in quality.

I honestly think Loki salvages both, that manipulative cunt is too interesting to ignore. I like Hemsworth too and the "fish out of water" bits in the first movie were fun, it's just that i think restraining him to the generic Jane character held him back, can't put my finger on it

There's also the visuals, Asgard looks incredible sometimes

They fucked Asgard and Asgardians pretty much irrevecoably when they went with the "Ancient Aliums" meme instead of just having the balls to let them be the actual Norse gods.

That's literally how the world started, it's only in the modern era that it was reimagined as more typically fantasy

Classic Asgard has way more similarities to Kirby's new gods than, say, LotR

This was always a meme complaint only used to fuel conspiracy theories about China and Christ belt pandering, as if it makes any sense

This looks fine. I really, really don't get the unwarranted hatred of marvel on this board.

No, they were gods all the way back to the 70s, just like the other pantheons that showed up to confront the Celestial host.

They were always science-influenced is what I'm saying, the fact that they openly explained they're not omnipotent deities (because that's how we conceive godhood) doesn't remove anything

>implying Disney will give him any leeway to make something worthwhile