Is this the best sitcom in the last 5 years?

Is this the best sitcom in the last 5 years?

that's a texas sized 10-4

>amerikuk show
kys

I don't get appeal. The dialogue is paced like Gilmore Girls, actors try too hard at time, storylines are kinda shit.

The rapid fire banter is the best part.

got something better?

pump the brakes there

>fartbook

glad they made Shoresy so funny

>Tell your mum to pu tsome minutes on the phone she got me so i can facetime her at night

>There will only be three hits. I hit you, you hit the floor, and i jerk off on your drivers side door handle

>Riley's mom tried to put a finger in my bum but I only let Jonesy's mom do that.

the plot was a swing and a miss but there were some good moments in there

Give your balls a tug ya titfucker

How're ya now?

When is season 3?
When's the torrent of season 3

agreed on all counts. the saving grace for me was the quasi-development of the goth leader character and the goths in general. the ep with them doing a shakespeare reading was hilarious

Good'n'u
>mfw from Kentucky and this is unironically how we greet each other

Not so bad.

I'm Canadian and I don't get it.

Trailerpark Boys is kino though.

>tfw have to watch it with subtitles or I miss half the words

Crossing "English: fluent" off of my CV.

Fun fact: creator said that their biggest audience for the show outside of Canada is Australia

I'm from Russia and i Love it.

Britain here, from out in the sticks.

Absolutely love it. Its like where I grew up, only with different accents and good weather.

agreed, it's not funny.
>look it's funny because he's like monotone and talks with a quirky canadian accent hehe

>letterkenny gets big online
>Walmart starts selling all dressed chips in the US
They fuckin figured it out

You do crossfit?

Small town humour and banter so it goes well with australia

Can confirm the small town stuff hits home such as sending someone into the only pub in town to make sure there were no ex-girlfriends/people you hated in there before the group all goes in

About time Americans figured out that All Dressed is the best flavour

you posted this guy but i thought it was for his good show called 19-2

Yeah, weakest story in the series, but it has some of the funniest moments as well. Like Squirrelly Dan talking about going to the house party.

>So's next thing I know, he turns around and hangs a piss down his basement stairs. Then after he finishes, he falls face first down his own piss-soaked stairs. I felt like I should say something, like man that's your fuckin' house, but on the other hand, hey - it's your fuckin' house.

The dude who plays Wayne played junior hockey when he was younger, and it shows with how spot on accurate the hockey players are.

>We were in the middle of a huge 'chel tournament, with BIG DINGERS in.

That line is so fucking true to life I almost couldn't believe it when I heard it.

What are snipers? Girls who come to watch the match?

Yeah, hot girls. Rockets/snipe cellies/snipers are the same thing. Cellie is short for celebration, like after scoring a goal.

Those are called snowbunnies

Puckbunnies, in my experience

snow bunnies are from skiing/snowboarding

you can cross fuck off.

Crossfart

nah, the first few episodes were ok, but it veers of into nothing after that

This show is reddit

>canadian humor

What did you expect?

No, its Letterkenny