Overrated

Watched it for the first time last night and was pretty dissapointed. It's not laugh-out-loud funny and it's too fucking long. It had a really strong start but it's story and gimmick is something that could be easily wrapped up in 90 minutes but for some reason is stretched out into 2 hours. I honestly struggled to finish it.

Edgar Wright's career is a meme

Simon Pegg has been bluffing it from the start. He's got zero fucking talent for anything.

As for Nick fucking Frost ...

Shame.

PRICK

HAG

Narp?

this is the most faggoty thing i've ever read on this shit board

Fag

A GREAT BIG BUSHY BEARD

IF WE DON'T COME DOWN HARD ON THESE CLOWNS

>I honestly struggled to finish it.
Because you're fuck ugly?

Jog on

>everybody and their mums are carrying round 'ere
>'like who?'
>farmers
>'who else?'
>......farmers mums
This movie is a fucking godsend

its pretty shit I agree but hey kids love iy

The Greater Good

You. When's your birthday?

>And are they as big as he is?
>Who?
>The mother and the sister
>Same person

Any other movies you don't like and think are overrated? I need something fun to watch.

22nd of February

This.

sounds like the movie was too smart for you

What year?
You. When's your birthday?

Every year

>american "people"

>>/out/

I'm not playing a game with you, you're an Edgar Wright fan, you people are everything wrong with popular culture. Remember that rant that Pegg did in Spaced about people who like The Rocky Horror Picture Show? That is, unironically, who likes Wright's movies.

Eigt-eigth of May, 1969?

Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the dead are two films that will still be remembered in 20 years time (In the UK at least), nothing else of Edgar Wright's has particularly stood out but I'd say two classics is a pretty good tally

>A person existing that Hot Fuzz is too smart for
That's a terrifying thought.

I bet you like BvS huh?

Baby driver/Scott pilgrim as well?

What year?

i dont

How do so many action movies get shit on for atrocious editing but Edgar Wright gets away with it? I had to look away from the shootout scene because there were so many unnecessary cuts..

this pretty much

Nope. Too Americanised.

Spaced, Sean, and Hot Fuzz are classics in Britain. Always will be.

baby driver won't be remembered 3 years from now and scott pilgrim has been forgotten by everyone but Sup Forumsmblr

The other guy wasn't me.
1990 why do you ask?

Oh you're fine. Nice dubs.

ok...

its good at the time..

when youve watched shaun of the dead, then this, they are funny and watchable..

normies like you make the mistake of watching them years later.

>normies like you make the mistake of watching them years later.
What about the comedy has aged?

I found shaun of the dead far better than this forced garbage and I even watched it with the commentary track.

>What about the comedy has aged?

Hot Fuzz is my favorite movie of all time, but this is just a stupid fucking question.

The entire premise revolves around two cops making a parody of cop action films from the 90's and early 2000's.

A long set up parody joke about Bad Boys 2 and Point Break is clearly more outdated in 2017 than it was in 2007.

FASCIST

They show the clips they parody/reference IN Hot Fuzz so the audience gets the joke, do you not remember? You're also implying there aren't a myriad of other jokes.
>'Cause he's fuck ugly
>Guy ends up being fuck ugly

>Spaced, Sean, and Hot Fuzz are classics in Britain. Always will be.

They're right up there with Hollyoaks, Catchphrase and Midsomer Murders.