YFW The last genuinely good DC Comics movie without Batman in it was Superman: The Movie in 1978

>YFW The last genuinely good DC Comics movie without Batman in it was Superman: The Movie in 1978.

>YFW Evers Since Its Been:
>Moderately Above Average Man II
>Man-Thing
>Moderately Above Average Man III
>Moderately Above Average Woman
>Moderately Above Average Man IV: Freddy Got Fingered II
>Giant Sized Man-Thing
>Ratatoullie Eternal
>Ratatoullie And The Homosexual Struggle
>Shaq Attack
>Pussygirl
>Hail Caesar
>Jerry Heck
>Olive Gleam
>The Dimly Lit Geriatric Ninja Explodes But Not Really
>Dragonball K
>Ratatoullie V. Moderately Above Average Man: Mommy Meltdown
>Sum Kinda Honka Honka

>YFW We're Still Gonna Get:
>Potentially Awe-Enspiring Angie
>Jaundice Lords
>The Fuck
>Namor
>Moderately Above Average Man But Better
>Jaundice Lords II: Jesus Lords
>2001: A Football Odyssey
>Olive Gleam Latrine Team

Being a DC fan is suffering.

You literally deleted your thread, added "without Batman" and re-posted it?

Yes faggot i rectified my mistake, i bet you send resumes in with typos you duckling.

DC Comics technically supersedes the other imprints so you should be including the Vertigo and Homage movies too so you're wrong

Nice try though

too many memes, I can't translate, delete and try again

>Watchmen and V For Vendetta outweigh this massive river of shit

user they're good but they're not THAT good.

This is so Sup Forums that I am embarassed for OP.

They still came out after 1978. And Red was good too.

Why did OP misrepresent facts?

>Being a DC fan is suffering.+ 0 post omitted.
DC comics are great though. If you actually were a fan, you wouldn't give a fuck about movies. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>Being a DC fan
>Not caring about all of DC.

DC doesn't make movies so I don't give a shit and they're all inferior as adaptations anyway. Same goes for Marvel.

>Sup Forums literally can't comprehend that someone would find their medium irrelevant

that's cute

>film and television
>irrelevant

Not even from fucking Sup Forums but god damn dude thats a pretty fuckin big dong you got there.

literally does not matter my man

>console warring entire mediums

user you need help. First its Marvel and DC, now its Comics and Moving Pictures, next it'll be the Whites and Blacks, where does it end user?

>Man-Thing

This threw me off for a minute.

>Comics and Moving Pictures

To be fair this was the war from the start. Cartoons should not share a board with comics, send them to Sup Forums.

Okay I translated the rest but what is Hail Caesar?

That would be an even bigger clusterfuck because how do you distinguish whats relevant to comics on the comics board?

Would adaptions count? Restrict all of them to Sup Forums and Sup Forums? Its simpler and easier to just suck it up and only look at what you enjoy.

Superman Returns maybe?

Shut the fuck up, Boco.

Didn't this thread get deleted like 4 minutes ago?

Just call it Comics & Capeshit.

Yes sir...

>Liking "To Catch A Predator: Peeping Tah-Em"

>YFW The last genuinely good DC Comics movie without Batman in it was Superman: The Movie in 1978.

That's not even the best Superman movie you pleb.

you're a faggot but you're a pretty good faggot, Boco.

>Being a DC fan is suffering.
At least we have the comics and animated stuff user. The Flash and Legends series are also pretty fun.

Nobody wants to go to Sup Forums

You think anyone would get a passable thread about Rover Dangerfield on Sup Forums?

Fuck no you couldn't even get a passable kaiju movie thread when Godzilla was coming out in 2014.

Nobody wants Sup Forums which is why they come to other boards to shitpost.

They actually already did kick video game discussions to /vg/. Should just follow through and ban the rest of the adaptions.

Thank you. I think.

Superman Returns could've been great if Singer had started again instead of trying to make it a sequel to the Donner movies.

what the fuck why

>/vg/
Seriously?

Superman Returns would have been good if Singer didn't hire based on what pretty boy he wanted a bj from.

They only kicked Generals to /vg/. Nothing of value was lost.

So can i still have an "Underrated Sup Forums Games thread"?

yeah it has kind of killed the mobile game discussion since no one really knows to even look there

On Sup Forums? Sure, just don't make it over and over again day after day. Thats when it becomes a general.

No you faggot, on Sup Forums

Oh, yeah, go nuts.

kek OP literally on suicide watch for his autism level showing

Shut the fuck up Boco

You can do that sort of general thread here but they tend to delete or move them once they turn into actual gameplay discussion and shit like people posting their progress or asking for advice.

>Mocking someone for being notified of a mistake in regards to their intended message, resulting in swift and assured recitfication of said mistake so the intended message is clear
>Bad
>(you)ing your own post

Thats just low

Yes sir...

Why are the mods on this board such shit

>The last genuinely good DC Comics movie without Batman
There's been a lot of good DC movies. Not all of them are capeshit.

>s-samefag
Go to sleep OP

They moved Avengers Academy and it wasn't an official general, just people talking about updates because it was new. They actually forced it into being a general when they moved it to /vg/ and these days the threads over there die before they even reach autosage there too because there's not really enough demand for continuous discussion.

>this entire list
>for the second time

Jesus the autism is real. All of these joke titles for DC movies are terrible too.

>s-stutter

Listen friend, im of the clan Pink Berets, top of the caste. My muttonchops razor blade shaved to the most perfect crisp trim of all mankind. My blade sharp, my will strong, my moral compass guiding me to my finishing stroke. My Keikaku was going just as planned, and then you came along. You and your little gaijin memes. Dont you know what we glorious western deserters do to you filthy gaijin imperialist embracers? Your cis white hetero ass will be on my wall before you can belt out "senpai no". Your memes belong to me, baka boy, welcome to your ultimate undoing. I wont even call you the F-Word, its insulting to my queer folk friends. Know your privelege, imperialist, we're coming. Our katanas prepared with the utmost care, folded over 15 thousand times in preparation for effortlessly glazing through the filthy wide eyed whites inferior metal. You dont know the true wrath you've brought upon yourself, idiot. I bet you were the popular one in school, pushing around guys like me. We might've looked frail then, but we're in control now. This is the electronic age, and for the past 8 months ive been practicing, preparing, training in the art of Jeet Kun Do just to do battle with those that would demean and hurt the weak, like you. Your time is at an end. Our time is now. Prepare, for the darkness is coming for you. My blade is coming for you. I'll look back, my coat waving in the wind as a blood stained battle flag, and i'll simply nod as you fall into two. You're done pal. Over. Finished. The keikaku is at hand. You'll be the first, and then we'll rule this world and make it a utopia. The women you subjugate will finally be free. The gays you hate will frolic. The niggers you punish will steal without mercy. Behold our power and tremble.

Look at the face of your doom.

Superman II was excellent.

What the fuck is this pasta.

They were both garbage.

as far as shitshows go this is certainly one

was it autism?

Without a doubt

user.

Why doesnt this pasta show up on google.

The fucking autism holy shit.

This isnt a pasta. This faggot wrote this down.