Top 10 Sexist Things At The Olympics

huffingtonpost.com/entry/top-10-most-sexist-things-to-occur-at-the-2016-rio_us_57a88bfce4b0c94bd3c9fb86

Well, Sup Forums? Any excuse for this behavior, you violent misogynists?

>Any excuse for this behavior, you violent misogynists?
Hush, bitch.

Author was raised by cuck, and I can tell she's fat from a quarter inch thumbnail.

I'm convinced modern feminist go out of their way to get offended. People wouldn't be making such articles 10 years ago...

This, it takes an extremely hypersensitive person to even get their hackles raised by 99% of what was mentioned in the article.

>linking to huffpo

Please stop being a faggot, OP.

When someones livelihood depends on a philosophy, they work pretty hard to perpetuate/insert it into anything they can manage.

>Blatantly patronised on national television
>NYC cunt so self absorbed she doesn't seem to realise the Olympics are an international thing

Lmao

>insert it into anything they can manage.
Tfw, feminism is rape culture.

>comparing women to men is sexist
No it's not, fuck you. Part of the reason women don't achieve anything or have any influence is because nobody expects them to be as good as men.

> “I think she might even go higher than some of the men.” For whatever reason, a lot of the male NBC anchors decided viewers might not fully grasp just how talented these female athletes are without first comparing them to men.

Because men are the best athletes. What are you going to compare top athletes with, if not the best?

>. The Chicago Tribune labeled two-time bronze medal-winning Olympian Corey Cogdell as “Wife of a Bears’ lineman.”

It wouldn't be because she actually is, right?

>Women are strong as hell.

If you really believed this, you wouldn´t be writing an article as defensive as this, you daft cunt.

>Some people say she swims like a man,” probably talking about his slew of sexist coworkers at NBC. “She doesn’t swim like a man, she swims like Katie Ledecky!”

Men swing faster than Katie Ledecky. By a wide margin. So I guess you're right..

>It’s impossible to tell Katinka’s story accurately without giving appropriate credit to Shane,” despite many believing Tusup uses fear tactics to push Hosszu.

Apparantly succesfully.

>Turns out even if you’re an Olympic athlete, you still can’t avoid being labeled as a “girl,” when you’re clearly a grown woman.

At the same time, you seem to have no difficulty at all in acting like a child, even though you're a grown ass woman.

>They added that, “This is Brazil, after all, where the female body is celebrated like no other place on Earth.” While this is a nice sentiment, it’s also not entirely accurate, considering a recent report revealed a woman is raped every 11 minutes in Brazil.

What the fuck does this even have to do with anything?

Do they mention the internet objectifying the muscular men? I doubt it.

All I care about is the sexiest things at the Olympics

women are literally patronized just for being allowed at the Olympics.

If I want to watch top tier atthletes I watch men's events. If I want some tight asses I watch womens'.

Ideally men and women would compete in the same events just to shut liberals and their equality shpeel up.

That last one is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Why would rapes imply the female body is NOT celebrated? Obviously it shows Brazilians cherish the female body so highly that they'll take a sexy girl without asking her.

I want to ask feminists about whether this is sexist or not, and why
>a country has won 5 medals
> 4 of them were from a certain sex
>news stations keep reporting that certain sex group are the ones getting more medals

Not really

No pastebin no read faggot.

Wtf dont these people get that man in general are stronger and thats not sexist at all just facts you morons...

>OH wow that's impressive !
>Just because it's a woman doesn't make it impressive shitlord

desu winning gold a year after giving birth is pretty impressive. These roasties just want something to complain about

10 years ago it would have been "top 10 sexiest things at the olympics"

Most sexist and obvious shit in Olympics and sports in general is that women compete separately from men.

Fucking pastebin this shit you nigger.