ITT: characters who have no business getting shipped with Batman

but are anyway

>ITT: characters who have no business getting shipped with Superman

haha, sorry about that guys. stupid phone autocorrected.

i'm also a huge faggot

Anyone that isn't Catwoman

Oh, that's OK, OP, we all make mistakes.

Yours was pretty dumb though! Make sure it doesn't happen again.

Pretty much all of them besides Catwoman, Talia, Vicki Vale

also correct

No one ships this unless your name is Bruce Timm

Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti

As bad as Batman and WW is, Superman and WW is far worse

You're confused. Timm is BabsxBruce

>being this mad

No I'm technically right. Timm ships BatmanXAnyone

>implying that Harley Quinn animated movie he's doing won't be an hour of Harley clinging Batman while he rejects her and then she basically rapes him and he likes it and then later regrets it

Fuck off Palmiotti. Go spread your swinger fetish somewhere else

The worst thing is that you are right

Timm just loves Batman too muc. obvious by how he has literally everyone else in the league regularly forget or simply not have powers just to contrive drama

Has any other character ever been really shipped with Superman, other then LL? I mean from a cannon stand point.

Batman has like 3 or 4 OTP bitches that you could argue about to the end of time. Supes only has lois lane.

no

Lex

They had a child together

>Batman has like 3 or 4 OTP bitches that you could argue about to the end of time.

Lol no. It's pretty much Selina and that's it. Talia's been fucked beyond recognition, and I honestly can't think of anyone else a long-time reader would seriously consider as endgame.

What it boils down to is fanboys want to be Batman and want to fuck Wonder Woman.

you forgot Lana

by LL do you mean Lois Lane or Lana Lang? or Lori Lamaris? or Lex Luthor? or Luna Lynae? or Linda lee? or Lincoln Loud? or Lightning Lad?

Some do, sure. Literally every fanbase has people like that, so I'm not sure what you're implying with your comment.

Batman has had at least 2 sons with Talia. Selina is a quick fuck and nothing else.

>or Lightning Lad?

While we're on this theme, Convergence actually did Clark/Ayla in one of the Legion tie-ins.

While JLU cartoon did give me incurable bias, I challenge anyone to even attempt to convince me Wonder Woman and Batman isn't a good ship.

Why are you not counting his daughter with Selina if you're counting his sons with Talia?

Who does Wondy work with?

I always hear people say she should have a girlfriend but no one ever mentions who.

Steve you dumbass

Timm ships Bruce with literally every female character ever. Except for Vixen, of course.

why on God's Earth would Diana even consider Bruce attractive? not mentioning how easily she'd destroy his body, what in any way would appeal to her amazon sensibilities?

Io

>Doesn't like that chocolate

What a faggot Timm is

To strengthen my argument and undermine yours.

he said LL, didn't he?

Batman is more popular so she just becomes a side character in his stories. This basically happened when she was with Superman too. It's a downgrade for her.

>Supes only has lois lane.

>WW has Steve Trevor already who she has an emotional connection and history with

>It doesn't invalidate her as "Batman's GF" to circlejerking Batfags who only value Batman so long as he has some kind of "victory" over other heroes because they only like his broody ass

How ignorant are you? Bruce Wayne is considered one of the sexiest men in the DC universe. And if Steve Trevor can handle sex with WW, who is to say Batman cant?

Steve is a tough character to work with. DC always screws him over.

Anyone with money is considered sexy to people who just like money

In a world of superpowers that shit isn't as impressive anymore

>Bruce Wayne is considered one of the sexiest men in the DC universe
by stupid bimbos who want his money. Wonder Woman is already loaded with tons of cool shit Batman couldn't even buy. your logic is fucking stupid and you are also fucking stupid.
Plus, Steve is at least not a constant asshole to WW, they seem like genuine friends.

And DC always screws Wondy over too so they might as well screw them both over together

Bruce is for supercock only.

Or Mala.

I don't really think he's that hard to get right, but also this

>by LL do you mean Lois Lane or Lana Lang? or Lori Lamaris? or Lex Luthor? or Luna Lynae? or Linda lee? or Lincoln Loud? or Lightning Lad?

Yes.

>Io
who?

>Lightning Lad
>not Brainiac 5

a comic book character

only in the cartoon, Kara/Brainy otherwise

> Catwoman
> Wonder Woman
> Talia
> Even fucking Batgirl now

Who am I missing?

Like I said, out of those only Catwoman is endgame if you're tackling it with any modicum of seriousness.

>Talia
Ruined

>Wonder Woman
Doesn't belong to Bruce, they've never even dated

>Batgirl
What the fuck?

Harley
Joker
Superman

Batgirl only bruce timm fetish.

The only acceptable Batships are Catwoman and Superman.

Shipping is harmless. Don't be jealous, I'm sure your ship will come in the canon eventually .

true

Pretty sure at SDCC they said batgirl and batman are an item in the lego batman movie

blacksmith on Thymescira

>Catwoman
Nah. BatCat is garbage. Now NightCat that's some good shit.

Batman shouldn't be in a relationship and just fuck people every once in the a while. Harley, Ivy, Vicki, maybe a couple of randoms superheroines.

You were saying?

Bruce should be too emotionally damaged to have a sex drive at all

...literally what?

Thas some pretty bad art

Gross.

it was a joke about batman creepily hitting on batgirl

Some people think Bruce can't function like a human being for some reason.

I think Bruce like weird kinky shit that is wrong. Like broad line rape.

> Wonder Woman
> Even fucking Batgirl now

No one actually considers these love interests except for self-insert fanfic writers.

What stories? Alot of you say this but what stories?

Doomed and Truth, and SMWW was heavily weighted in his favor as far as villains went

Why do you not actually read comics?

To be fair that's the front he tries to put up in some characterizations. But it's usually obviously just that. A front because he's emotionally stunted.

> self-insert fanfic writers

Come on. BM and WW we're total a thing in JL/JLU.

I meant BM/WW. I already know about those shitshows of a relationship between Supes and Wondy.
Im still upset it took Batman for her to even think about looking at his apartment.
That whole shit was forced and made Wondy seem like shes only with Supes because hes so strong and not human.

They're calling Bruce Timm a self-insert fanfic writer.
Though I don't get why with Batgirl since the point of that whole relationship is usually supposed to be "it doesn't work"

Ignore him man. He's trying to bait

Batman's face says it all. "You're cute, but I mostly am just sorry you're like this."

I was posting the hypothetical of why it's bad for her. It hasn't really been done before but it has the same problems as SMWW. Same thing would happen again, I can't see why anyone would want it.

It's kinda funny you bring that up, because the only time that ship was explored in the comics was at the end of Kelly's JLA run, and I didn't get that feeling at all. Quite the contrary, actually.

>its gonna be excatly the same i know it will
Its no the same. It cant be at best we will get Batman villains but its mostly because no one ever wants to use hers.

But Wondy and Bats have a hell of a lot of team up books and honestly they work well together that i doubt a romantic relationship would fuck it all up. If not the few romantic moments they do get are pretty well balanced. Its a lot harder to write Bats as the alpha male the same way folks do Supes.

Considering how everyone hated the last one, you might as well not count it. Any moreso than Batman fucking Robin.

It's really just Catwoman, Talia, and Vicky Vale.

and Zatanna, kind of

>Talia
Killed his son, fucked his adoptive son

>Vicky Vale
Was there ever a time that was considered serious?

>Zatanna
She had a crush on him that he didn't reciprocate. Also the interaction took place right before Dini solidified BatCat as endgame forever.

Seriously, have you people read any Batman in the past 15 years?

I think the idea of the Bats/Wondy ship is that it's the usual "tough girl/weakling male" pairing except that Batman is exceedingly tough in his right

People like the idea of the brooding emo guy (which Batman admits he is) being literally dragged out of his comfort zone by a dominant woman, while he futilely tries to fight it

tl;dr it's an exaggerated dom fetish fantasy

>reading any comic of the past 30 years
pfft, pleb

well, the only half-decent batman adaptation in the past year used vicky vale as a love interest

>Batman
>Being dominated
Ha ha no

Talia did it

>implying Bruce would have a choice

When is Batman ever not being dominated by women?

Superman, Batman

Any man, really

Don't forget Silver St.Cloud.

When he's dominating them.

Pretty much, while there are exceptions, Batman takes no shit from female villians.
Also apart from TDKR , have we ever gotten a Selina that actually loves and stays with bruce?

Old school Earth Two.

Pre-Flashpoint Selina and Bruce were looking to finally get together shortly before the reboot. I remember Selina having dreams about marrying Bruce during GCS when he was dead.

Earth-Two both pre- and post-Flashpoint they marry and have a child together. There's also Elseworlds like The Nail, Leatherwing, etc...

I also remember a story in the comic spin-off from BTAS where Bruce is shown an alternate timeline where he was never Batman, he ends up marrying Selina Kyle and living a happy life, but Gotham is pretty much fucked.

does that count?

Why wouldn't it? It's pretty much an idealized New-Earth. Superheroes hardly ever get their happy ever after in main continuity.

any of them.