What is the greatest country on earth?

What is the greatest country on earth?

Europe.
If it was a country.

'murica or Glorious Britannia.

Straya or Iceland.

a country that replaces its native population with barbarians is not exactly a great country

i'd say japan or russia

You're not European, you're Great England of the British Isles and Scotland, and the Two Irelands.

seriously though, why dont you consolidate your shit already, damn

Tristan da Cunha

Roman empire in the 2nd century AD. Without a shadow of a doubt greatest of all time.

It depends what you mean as great... I would class it as keeping their national identity while still being a player on the world stage... so if i'm honest probably Japan - besides the decreasing population

And i've never watched 1 anime in my life

The US, for now...

Britain was. but ww1/ww2 fucked that up, especially ww1.

Germany when hitler was in charge, pre him fucking everything up by invading russia.

America is right now, but if Clinton gets into office it will become another Germany.

>a country that replaces its native population with barbarians is not exactly a great country

>i'd say japan

What?

Define "greates country".
And in doing so, are you capable of being objective enough to not set the qualities of that as something that you know favours your country solely because you want your country to top that list.

can you expand on this?

Bhutan, obviously
Just look at there flag

Sweden. You literally can't prove me wrong. Sweden has had universal income for decades and we've excelled with it. We're a model country. Every country in the world will have to look like Sweden in our post-capitalism world and by that I don't mean cuck-wise or demographic-wise, I'm talking about our politics and values.

Your country is a global joke, sorry but that's just how it is. You're not going to convince anybody whilst you're all still cucking for Muhammad and the Jooz

> Swedish values
> Swedes flee to Norway and Denmark
> Swedish politcs
> Model Country

We think the rest of the world is a joke. We look at how everybody treats their fellow countrymen and we puke. We look at your for-profit hospitals, schools, prisons and media outlets and we feel truly sorry for you. Everywhere but in Sweden is like feudalism.

If you mean best to live in nowadays, I'd say Swiss.

Most powerfull USA, no doubt.

Country/region with most interesting history is probably Persian Empire, Europe or Egypt.

Country with most influence throughout history? Great-Brittain

The current Japenese are thought to have been Koreans who migrated to the Japanese archipelago some time ago.

It's a long shot.

Sweden is the only country in the whole world who has managed to negate all the byproducts of capitalism. Sweden IS a model country and your countries are going to look like us too in the near future whether you like it or not

It doesnt exist anymore...

Obama's America

Fuck off.
Norway is better.
We found black stuff that made us filthy rich.
You found black stuff that gave you cultural suicide.

that's your expansion?

only 1.6% of the japanese population are of foreign nationals. and the vast majority of that 1.6% come from other east asian countries.

Depends where you're from
For you it would be America, because you're American, for me Britain because I'm British
Nationalism m80

What the fuck are you going to do with your wealth while its value sinks to nothing, huh? Are you going to invest it in real estate? HAHA. In gold? HAHA. Create jobs? HAHAHHAA jobs in what industry? There are no industries left.

You're a ticking fucking timebomb. You're a danger to the whole planet. You're going to spend all your money on military adventurism like the US did when they were in the same situation as you.

anus island

USA
S
A

> Calls other countries timebombs.

i wanted to say this has to be a proxy, but with swedes you just don't know anymore. he's getting defensive like how muslims get defensive over islam.

norway is better.

Sealand

Norway is the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia of cuck countries. They try to pull all the strings and create disasters and make business out of other people's misery just because they've got nowhere to invest their money and make it grow anymore. I'm telling you, they're a ticking timebomb. Their finances and oil production need to fall under the control of the Swedish government because we're the only ones who knows how to domesticate and contain capitalism in a harmless form.

Norway are responsible for the refugee crisis btw. They own like all the asylum centers here. They just wanted somewhere to invest their oil money so they destroyed Sweden and plundered our treasury.

The great roman empire if it didn't fall

This.
Plus they worship happiness instead of richness.

trick question, there's no countries. Borders are social construct.

USA

wew

no contest

>american "culture"

Typical Scandinavian, jealous of a country that isn't made of ice and sand.

imperialist racist idiot

China

>60% white
I want to agree with you but....

Long ago...

>no twin towers in the background
>bragging that you let sand people destroy your iconic buildings