Powerful

Powerful

is that UK? i recognize the average englishman on the left

It's like the native population gets resentful when they get invaded.

3 of these groups of people are destroying the UK while being given free money and forced into political positions and 2 are dishonestly called 'asian'

hint: none of them are polish

>and 2 are dishonestly called 'asian'
u wot?

Poles and Pakis are destroying the UK, Indians and Nigerians are bro-tier

agreet Pajeet

americans need to go home

Arent a ridiculous amount of doctors in the UK indian or paki? What about poles? are they smart? or is the toilet washer meme true

Indians in AMERICA are by and large successful and contribute a lot. It's a very different story in the UK, Nigerians are dumb niggers and nobody cares about them

Asian has a good connotation, in the US we call Indians Indian and Pakistanis arabs/middle easterners. In the UK they call them Asian, why? Because the word Asian makes you think of Chinese, Japanse, etc. who are good, not the dogshit people from these backwards countries

indians and pakistani are central asians

REEEEE go home Americans

Geographically speaking yes, nobody calls them that though. They have zero in common with East Asians and very little in common with SEAsians besides poverty and potentially Islam

>Nigerians are dumb niggers and nobody cares about them
Actually, Nigerians are the basest of black men. Still get some shitheads but most of the ones I've met are very successful. (Unironically)

Funny enough pew research did a study of African immigrants to the US. They beat the shut out out of the South Americans with a smaller number of illegals, and a higher number of college education. Nigeria was at the top of that list with 59% of them having a bachelor's that came over.

Well, South Asia is the part of Asia British people have been most familiar with for a few centuries.

There is shitton of indian influence in South Asia and in East Asia there is also the relegious influence

actually you call indians and arabs for white in america

>531,000
>From country of 38 million

Indians are very successful in uk too. They are rich as white people there
Only legally

They're called Asian because they're from Asia.

Let's be honest to ourselves. Is it really a tragedy if the inbred Brits go the way of the Dodo?

>Indians are very successful in uk too. They are rich as white people there
Fake news, but all rook same anyway

problem is (or was now?) is that unlimited amounts of polish peasants were allowed to flood in britain because of the EU's freedom of movement nonsense.

freedom of movement is racist because it prioritizes european immigrants over non-european immigrants.

Are Brits really this cucked?

Actually, yes.
But we won't. We're all over the world. From British Colombia, to the Cape, to the land of Silver Fern.

My mom moved to the UK and married a britbonger.
Now she hates Polish people, she wasn't like this before.
Brtibongs made her hateful.

>white peasants are bad
>non-white peasants who rape and create mosques on every corner are good
Jamal or Muhammad?

chinese and indian immigrants have mucher higher IQ levels than retarded polacks.

sorry but it's the truth

Right wing paki squads coming for you Polish cunts.

CHIP IN FISH

meh most pakis aren't crazy like this.

in reality most pakis are happy because they're going balls deep inside polish women

when did I ever say anything about Chinese people?

Also we get that you're just some butthurt stormweenie or pajeet, mad that white people are actually taking advantage of the EU's cucked border laws for once? lmao

hey pajeet, it's very obvious that you're samefagging here

mad a bit maybe? Go back to /leftypol/ and pretend you're one of the successful Indian people in the US and not a chubby virgin

you honestly don't even know what you're talking about.

the EU freedom of movement lowers immigration from ALL non-european countries.

it's an advantage to european immigrants. the EU has nothing to do with non-european immigration.

Indian students outscore White British students
Nigerian students outscore White British students
Chinese students outscore White British students

You know who doesn't outscore White British students? Poles

Not only are Poles in the UK dumber than the average Brit, they're also WAY dumber than the average Pajeet or Jamal.

part 2

other than lowering it because brits can't grant as many visas since east european peasants are flooding britain

>Nigerian students outscore White British students

Really? where'd you find that. If so thats fucking hilarious how fall the british have fallen

There are very little 'advantages' to ethnic europeans in the EU you dumbfuck, how some Pajeet like you can come up with the idea that the EU is anti immigration is simply astounding and highlights exactly why the UK is going down the shitter

>g-g-guys I swear the rape circles and Sharia gangs aren't a problem! Let me group Chinese immigrants who do well everywhere in to prove my point!
didn't know so much Indian diaspora is on Sup Forums

>There are very little 'advantages' to ethnic europeans in the EU you dumbfuck, how some Pajeet like you can come up with the idea that the EU is anti immigration is simply astounding and highlights exactly why the UK is going down the shitter

again, you don't understand what your'e talking about.

The EU has freedom of movement. An unlimited amount of people can move from one member state to another.

with non-european immigrants, the brits have to grant a limited number of visas.

>like dude, you're just uninformed. The EU is anti people of color bro, it's all rigged for Polish people. Brown immigrants are amazing in the UK
KEKED

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS POLES ARE BETTER THAN PAKIS, PAJEETS, CHANGS AND MBUTUS

>blah blah bobs vagene poland
Yep, its a curry nigger. You're the 48% that makes america nonwhite, I don't need to comment more.

funny how 4 out of 5 of the top immigrant numbers in that picture are non-european then

Like dude....the european population is being forced to boom while poor third worlders are being forced out....

LMAO, are you completely oblivious to the immigration situation in Europe paneernigger?

>if you don't agree with the downfall of my country you're an amerimutt!
>coming from the worst anglo country in existence despite being the best off earlier in history

because unlike poland, not every EU country is a shithole that people are desperately trying to flee

you're not gonna have germans flooding into the UK because germany is a prosperous country

So what are you then? A native feather nigger?

There are many Germans living here.

Funny, now the goalposts change. First there wasn't enough visas for brown people, now it's actually white people just don't want to go there. But wait, shouldn't everyone be flocking to Norway then because it's still Schengen and has the highest HDI in Europe?

You're just delusional. The migration from Poland to UK has died down because the UK is on a downward spiral and Poland is on a slow upward climb like many other eastern european/baltic countries

Funny how when Polish people come from Poland it's a big shithole but when people come from India they're gods, really lets us know your ethnicity.

The reality is you're just a butthurt brown virgin and mad that for once it's white people abusing the EU's cucked laws, lmao. Go pretend to be a programmer pajeet

generally indians or eastern European never seen a polish doctor

>tfw in a few generations EVERY SINGLE britbong will have Polish ancestry and there's NOTHING they can do about it
hahahaha that's for Yalta you toothless bastards

>But wait, shouldn't everyone be flocking to Norway then because it's still Schengen and has the highest HDI in Europe?

Gee idk maybe it's because Norwegian isn't a common language ppl bother to learn.

>You're just delusional. The migration from Poland to UK has died down because the UK is on a downward spiral and Poland is on a slow upward climb like many other eastern european/baltic countries

good then let em fuckin stay there.

>Funny, now the goalposts change. First there wasn't enough visas for brown people

what? there's like 2 million polish immigrants living all over the EU. that's 2 million less visas that could've been granted to high IQ chinese immigrants instead.

>Funny how when Polish people come from Poland it's a big shithole but when people come from India they're gods, really lets us know your ethnicity

Well Indians have contributed far more in the STEM fields than Poles have. many tech companies in America were started by Indians.

>The reality is you're just a butthurt brown virgin and mad

there's no need for the insults. but then again, you're probably a polish immigrant which explains why you're so rude and uncultured

>I NEVER LEARNT BASIC GEOGRAPHY U R A KUK XDDDDDDDDD TRUMP WILL UNKEK US HAIL ISRAILE

step back and examine yourself
your country is a joke
while ours is the most white of the rich European countries (not including Norway)

so how the fuck is our country falling apart?
do you mean economically?
politically?
or because British people actually get educated?

>using virgin as an insult
>calling somone brown as a yank
>anime image

The only thing that somewhat offends about this post is calling us commies

London is the 3rd largest french city by population

Europeans flood here and it's fucking revolting
t. used to work in a coffee shop serving the french

Norwegian is probably the easiest language to learn if you speak English along with Swedish

>Indians in the US are Indians in the UK!
No point talking to you anymore, you're delusional and heavily biased because you're a pajeet

>LONDON
ahahahahahahahahahahah

hol' up.....sorry let me ta-

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, a Londoner calling me brown and saying the UK is the most white European country AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>85171206
>talks like a nigger and fell for Sup Forums memes

Christ why do mutts still come here when they will just be laughed at

Boofuckinghoo, we have 4% Polish population and no fucking problems. It is the already broken capitalistic UK society that is to blame. Their upper class and political class literally live in palaces. It is ONLY through WORKERS UNITY that we can achieve freedom for all. The people do not know their true power and the fucking capitalist lying media isn't helping.

fucking based icelad

Thx lad

>brits will literally complain about white immigrants
you guys deserve every bad thing that happens to you

lol at this dumb cat ... hahaha

Why is racism against Slavs socially acceptable in the west?

>mutt whiteknighting poles
I wonder who is behind this post

Brits should be happy Britain has many Poles since when brown men are in the mood for white women, they're usually draining their nuts deep inside Polish women since they're much more likely to date them.

WOKELAND

Slavic niggers need to be deported to East of the Urals.

Whiteness is a nonsensical ahistorical amerishit neologism that makes little sense in Europe. Sorry you had to find out this way.

Found the gook.

I'm acadian idiot.

You're a faggot.

what a fucking awful thread

I know this is bait but i can't resist

wow those motherfuckers are ugly as fuck. pale ogres.

no wonder polish women prefer foreign men.

How dare you?! Slavs are white!

>it's a diaspora shits on each other episode
Looks like todays episode is going to have an """American""" (i.e Indian) vs a """Brit"""(i.e Pole)

what's funny is that poles are complaining about not being able to flood into every prosperous country like the cockroaches they are, while not realizing that they're only hurting their homeland.

there are towns in poland on the brink of economic collapse because not enough ppl are replacing the retiring workforce. ukrainian migrants are helping to alleviate the situation a bit but it's not enough and the ukrainians are going to fuck off once ukraine gets access to the schengen zone and they can live/work anywhere in the EU

guarantee all those women would love to get fucked by a big black cock if the opportunity ever presented itself.

let's not forget about simon mol. dude had no problem fucking hundreds of women in warsaw with no effort

The Chinese are the new Aussies. Australia belongs to Asia.

Ah yes an American poster in thread fantasizing about black cocks. Pretty surprising stuff

samefag

Afraid not lad. Just sick of that shit

>tfw currently dating a polish bird

Sorry for contributing to the problem lads, but the kurwa cunny is too good.

but in all seriousness, let's not pretend polish diaspora doesn't love black and brown cocks

the head on him

>100.000 mongrels
holy crap.

this is why sub-saharan africans are whiter than slavshits

and the hilarious thing is so many slavshits are neo-nazis when the Nazis would never have let those ogres live.