OH NO OHH OH NO NO NOO

OH NO OHH OH NO NO NOO

Doubtful

It's 100% this bizarre American idea. It doesn't even make sense when you stop and really think about it.
By the way for a people obsessed with dentistry they are phenomenally dumb about it, they actually think if your teeth are whiter it means they're healthier. They don't understand the concept of dental health at all.

YELLOW TEETH MUTTS
E
L
L
O
W

T
E
E
T
H

M
U
T
T
S

>It's 100% this bizarre American idea
Bet you think that Brits being ugly is also a 100% bizarre American idea

Kek, did they actually get bantered that bad someone comissioned an actual study?

I know americans think weight is irrelevant to looks

Probably, you have a knack for pushing nasty stereotypes.

On vacation in Amsterdam, Nigel? Having fun falling into the canals?

Will Americans EVER recover?

The British have a severe inferiority complex towards us and Canadians, and on top of that are one of the most emotionally fragile people on earth. No surprise that they got hurt enough to conduct a study

No because i dont assume its a kingsize soda

Shut up mutt with rotten teeth

That's the entire world except Norway basically

It was a study lead by both Brits and Americans

wasn't there a study that a majority of brits don't even floss? lmao

That's because Dutch soda is always small and foamy.

Brits have healthcare right? So it makes it make sense.

We know

Fake news, probably accounting for "teeth health in general" in order to skew results about CROOKED TEETH, which is what matters.

We are unironically better looking than Americans.

You trying to make fun of a country who en masse chooses a small drink over a large one is the funny part here

Is this a joke? Superiority complex (misplaced) if anything

That drink would flood your country if he dropped it.

He's just shitposting as fast as the captcha limit it's the same one who's been posting all night.

>he is legitimately complaining about a cheap large drink that he doesn't even have to finish if he doesn't want to
>he needs the gobment to tell him to stop
y i k e s

>Brits unironically believe this

You actually had way way more floods
>implying americans ever stop drinking their soda
Dont forget your free refill

>people in impoverished third world shitskin eurocountries have to pay for refills

miserable

Personal observation, exception being LA but they are all fake as fuck, muttfriends who've been here have said the same

>complaining about more bang for your buck
y i k e s

>handing out free liquid sugar is considered positive by these lardasses
This is why your body surrenders at age 58

Our bodies are still attacked after they surrender. Surely you can sympathize with them?

>he can't handle personal responsibility
y i k e s

I sympathize with the Pedro who is hired to dig a grave for your whale size body after it gives up
>he cant handle stairs

Oh no, those evil Americans are making fun of me! I'm going to write an article about it! I'm going to make accusing and chiding posts about it! I'm going to enlist the international community in my cause! That'll show 'em they're wrong! D:

y i k e s

>Oh no, those evil Americans are making fun of me! I'm going to write an article about it! I'm going to make accusing and chiding posts about it! I'm going to enlist the international community in my cause! That'll show 'em they're wrong! D:oh no the posters from a certain nationality make abhorrent posts
>lets point out how much they are disliked

Oh no, those evil Americans are making fun of me! I'm going to write an article about it! I'm going to make accusing and chiding posts about it! I'm going to enlist the international community in my cause! That'll show 'em they're wrong! D:

y i k e s

El monstruo de la odontología....

But seriously, Americans need to solve the obesity epidemic before it hits the 50% mark

75% are already overweight or higher. That's insane

WE'RE JUST BIG BONED. WE CAN NUKE YOU ANYTIME STFU

It's true British girls are actually good looking now