Was this a biblical allegory?

Was this a biblical allegory?

Perhaps it was Nolan's interpretation of Cain and Abel?

it was a bit like the destruction of sodom to me.

>CIA is in charge
>violates protocols and rules: shoots a man before throwing him out of the plane, etc.
>Basically CIA became too corrupt
>Bane enters the plane
>Bane tries to reason with him
>CIA being a cocky idiot just scoffs at him
>Bane is left no choice but to bring down the plane

"Thou arth a big fellow!"
"For thine..."
Psalms 16, 24

is Sup Forums even smart enough to know what allegory means?

This is why bane posting will never truly die. The entire scene and every single line is up to interpretation. When Bane says "It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan", is that supposed to mean he went through ego death in that well prison so he believes the collective is more important than the individual? i also took the "you're a big guy, 4u" exchange as an allegory to Nietzche's ubermensch. CIA is calling Bane an ubermensch by acknowledging that he is "bigger" than himself, an allegory for the man who does not follow society's rules but his own

no, it's a dead meme. dumb scene that everybody outside from the board already forgot about.

Blasphemous ramblings of a heretic

shut the fuck up retarded memer

I'm afraid I can't do that.

I still don't understand what actually happened in this scene, it still makes no sense to me. That's why it became a meme right?

It was to show that bane was the good guy all along.

Isn't there a line in the book of psalms about slaying the wicked aka CIA

>You will be who you will be. We are our choices

Head
Nice and Hot

You're a benevolent dictator

Et tu?

pls post in my thread. I have a job interview in a half hour and this baneposting is calming

I'm not creative enough for this sorry lad

What job interview is it for?

It's just a part time grounds keeping job for the city. It's a temporary position, still nervous tho.

KEK
don't worry man getting that kind of shit job is easy, they probably won't even ask for your high school diploma

>the boat panel

lmao

i agree with this poast

t.catholic

It's an obvious reversal of the story of David and Goliath.

I know that you dumb faggot, post more bane. It's just work experience and something to do until I can get in as a park ranger

nigga, we know who this guy is. stfu.

You'll do fine OP, be confident! Walk in there like you've got a 10 inch dick and show em who the alpha male is!!

>park ranger
That's a job for big guys
are you Canadian by any chance?

deep lore

there's also zen in this; when daggart asks cat woman if those heels make it hard to walk, and she responds "i don't know, do they" and stomps his foot.

SOMEBODY CRUCIFY THIS HOTHEAD

So show me it's body.

Fat, amerifat

Why do CIA's boys beat up the prisoners when the plane is attacked? Shouldn't their priority be to defend themselves?

a good offense is the best defense

it mirrors the eternal conflic of order versus chaos

It Galatians,heathen

>strategy
>not strategem
Not bad tho

Well id say my interview went well, they asked me a bunch of shit about herbicides and nitrogen which how the fuck would I know its a part time job.