Star Trek General

"You may now give birth" edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecx9GUtqb1E
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Voyager season 6 episode 18
>dead crewman returns to voyager as a kobali, ensign kim falls in love with her, one of episode themes is about how harry kim always falls in love with women he cant have
>at end of episode he looks really glum, but then the little borg girl comes up to him to cheer him up, he calls her pretty then they leave to go to the holodeck together holding hands
Was this the Lolita of the 24th century?

>My dear Doctor, tell about your sexual organs

>that face
why was he so shocked?

Fully functional

You sure?

The lack of vagina ridges.

>Rom giving his blessing to Nog to join Starfleet

I'm gunna cry ;_;

Why were Rom's teeth so fucked
Quark and Nog had teeth that looked normal

Both their teeth were fucked as well

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS. It has come to my attention that certain WORTHLESS TAILORS have been asking certain members of Starfleet medical staff about their SEXUAL ORGANS.

TO THE MEDICAL STAFF MEMBER IN QUESTION, as we both know I have sent you several subspace relays also asking you about your sexual organs. Besides two replies which threatened the future involvement of Constable Odo, and one reply which was a picture of a four headed orange sexual organ which Damar has informed me is in fact Ferengi and not human, I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE.

YOU HAVE TWO HOURS TO COMPLY WITH INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR SEXUAL ORGANS OR ELSE YOU AND YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS OF STARFLEET WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES. I expect to be hearing from you promptly.

DUKAT OUT.

Read in Dukats voice..lol..dammit you are a riot

If anyone was interested in the cunny it was probably Harry

yeah harry was definitely stupid enough to connect with a little girl

Did Worf have aspergers actually?

Imagine how incredibly awkward to be around he must have been...would you rather go on a road trip with worf or wesley?

he was an alien raised by russians

Still better than the absolute autismo rainman Data.

>Born to be wi-i-i-i-ild (NA NA NA NA NA NA) Born to be w-i-i-i-ild!

Is Kira a size queen?

>meanwhile billions of people are dying the war

It's a white people show, there are going to be some Aspergery/Autistic characters.

Someones gotta party. And those people aren't, they're dying in a war. They had no choice.

I think Data might have been a good character, but fuck me, the fact that he's just so obviously a new Spock, but "even more accurate and all knowing" fucks me up. Every time I see him, all I can see is a "original character do nut steel" of Spock, just more "lol what is human interaction"

What would happen if Odo or another Changeling had a transporter accident?

ah yes new character with a speaking role is either going to become an antagonist later on or will die this episode

something like Tuvix probably

also reminder that according to Tuvix apologists they were in the wrong for killing this thing in TMP

It's changed up enough for me that he's an android. I like that we get one on the technological side of non-emotion and one on the biological side, but I can also see how someone could come to your point of view too.

They didn't kill it, it just died as soon as it formed on earth.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

I mean don't get me wrong, I like the concept in itself, androids are cool, but I just see a board meeting:
>A: Ok so who's gonna play the Vulcan?
>B: How about instead of a Vulcan... A Robot!
>A: Will he also be extremely factual and dumbfounded by "human" behaviour?
>B: Even more so!
>A: But we already got people in weird makeup and prosthetics, we can't afford any fancy robot stuff
>B: We'll just paint a guy silver and put some yellow contact lenses in
>A: BRILLIANT!

Probably Worf, he would have more things to talk about

No teeth, also Klingons claw their way out of their mother through the abdomen.

Mah boi :DDD

They pointed then for aesthetics.

I like the episode where it's implied that odo and the female changeling have sex human style

Yeah they had the electric toothbrush sharpener thing that one time. Did Rom just never use it?

I think worf bought it off him

And how unimpressed she was by it all
that hit a lil too close to home

I will however grant that the super strength and "lol I remember everything and are super super super super accurate beyond any necessity" makes way more sense on Data than spock.

As an MBA grad (There were three courses I should have audited and skipped the rest) I totally agree with your version of events.

get better at sex user, I promise you can make an impression

Is that where she's in labor then they use the tractor beam thing and beam the baby out?

What a boner killer.

Data was more like an innocent child than an autismo rainman. In regards to a lot of situations, he literally didn't know any better.

Geordi and Worf have no excuse.

That episode was before the war friend.

>meanwhile billions of people are dying somewhere in the galaxy

This is the most insipidly reddit post I've ever seen in a Star Trek thread here, my god.

1. Shut the absolute fuck up, no one cares who you are on Sup Forums
2. Including all these stupid blog post details about your life, fuck off back to redit with that shit
3. No one cares about comments that just say "I agree", fuck you

but Spock's gimmick was that he was way too emotional for a Vulcan and wasn't like a real Vulcan most of the time

>I've never watched TOS and only seen insane psychopath Spock from the JJ movies

Well that's always happening.

Trillions of aliens are dying at this very second, but you're still wasting time posting on Sup Forums.

Kill yourself

I don't think Worf would actually be that hard to get along with. His whole thing is that he overreacts to shit that would also piss off normal people.

Data was definitely less arrogant than Spock, though. If anything Geordi was the one who always ran with the "lol I'm more educated than you, you dumb fuck" attitude. Data seemed to basically idolize and treasure everyone he ever met.

Chill out.

Nigga what: said. ToS spock at BEST recognized someone as not entirely retarded. It was SO bad, that him saying something even slightly human got bones to look at him like he was an alien, I mean, well you get the idea.

I feel like Spock only got arrogant towards the end there, season 1 and 2 he was mostly accurate but polite, Season 3 he went full "ACTUALLY it is .999753 I do wish you would be more accurate, bitch"

He just wouldn't be chill to hang out with

Actually watch the show.
There are multiple times where Spock "human" side came out.

3/10 Here's you're reply. I give you 3 for the fact you itemized three separate points.

Data is a foil for Spock. Data wants to be more human where as Spock tends to reject his human side and tires to be more logical and Vulcan. They literally have this exact convo in the Spock episode of TNG.

The reasons Betazoids exist is to act as a counter to Vulcans. Have a species surrounding the truth and explorations of emotions in contrast to the species that completely rejects the concept.

daily reminder that pike is the most alpha captain and they only retconned him into a skeleton because he was so damn alpha

Caption. I recommend a full spread of torpedoes!

didi you know that Michael Dorn is a vegan ? that klingon doesn't eat meat.

good

heart disease is the #1 killer of black people

lmao I didn't know this guy was named "Heart Disease"

Worf stays away from cops too. He doesn't eat pigs and he doesn't meet pigs.

Just saw this episode and it doesn't make sense

>Starfleet can't allow Worf to ritualistically kill brother to prevent him from commiting suicide
>Starfleet can, without consent of brother, erase his memory and give him reconstructive surgery and a new family

Lies.

>Give me a raise, brother!
That was Nog's sharpener.

>It's a make-fun-of-Bones-for-not-wanting-to-use-the-deathMachine movie.

What happens if a non-warp capable civilization sends a generational ship to a warp capable species planet? Does the prime directive let them interfere? What if the warp capable planet is a Federation planet?

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky

>S6 episode 10
>Troi finally puts on a damn uniform

I admire the tenacity of your spirit. Keep up the good work! You are a productive human being.

Fuck Dukat, Kill Damar, Marry Garak

GUYS.
I'm starting a big project, and I need your weaponized autism for help. I want to make a supercut of all of Avery Brooks' crazy little noises he makes throughout DS9. Like that early episode where the coffee is too hot, and he goes AYEE!! Basically things like that. His little "Woo!"s, Jake-Os, etc.

If you know of any off the top of your head, please give me the episode number, and if you have it, preferably a timestamp as well.

no

Slavery is banned in the Federation. Pay me or GTFO

You don't have to of course. It's only if you want to. The reward will be the video I put together :^)

Im sure he makes some noises in the episode where it is revealed that Cassidy is part of the maquis

The first episode he shouts JAKE! right at the end when he finds out that Jake is still alive. I swear it's louder than any explosion in the whole series.

Not to mention the Wrath of Khan ripoff that was ST:Nemesis.

Data looks weird in red uniform

Thank you anons. Another good one I just discovered is in episode 5x9: The Ascent. In the opening scene, he and Jake are bantering about him moving out, and at one point Sisko pulls a full Mario and goes WOO HOO!

That was Nog's from when he sold all his stuff at the Ferengi Barmitzvah

Why didn't the Federation nuke the Cardassians out of existence once they kidnapped Picard?

This torture shit is not something you let go

Why was Moriarty able to trick Data into not realising he was still on a holodeck? I'd assume "don't create harmful forms of energy like real ultraviolet light from fake stars" would be one of the safety protocols and Data would note its absence. Or does Data see exactly like a real boy?

That little DS9 callback was great

youtube.com/watch?v=ecx9GUtqb1E

that's the federation, they are so unwilling to start wars that they would rather have starfleet personnal die than risking a diplomatic misunderstanding or any bullshit like that. but in the end they kick your ass because they are the good guys

But they get him back and just go back to diplomacy

If I was Picard I'd want those spoonhead fuckers barbecued

this was after he got raped by the Borg, had his arm and other part of the body replaced, lived an entire life and lost a family etc.
he probably doesn't care anymore

>Risk 9.85 trillion lives because one of your citizens had an unpleasant experience.

It's the fucking Cardassians. Pre-Dominion Cardassians.

Those fuckers were pussies

>Sisko took a ship full of civilians into battle with the Borg at Wolf 359

What the fuck kind of retarded idea was that. The Enterprise has an excuse, it's exploring for the most part. This was a pre-meditated battle.

S01E01, 3m 1s

>help MEEEEEEEE

>interfere
What do you mean? It's not black and white.

The pilot episode when he sees Jennifer is full of them "oww!! do you know how incredible this is? booow-uh" and the likes.

And he does lots of growls and screams when he tries to genocide the Maquis, both at Eddington on the holo-communicator and O'Brien (via Nog).

Why was Moriarty on the Enterprise? Why didn't Picard leave him in a starbase?

>Jake barefoot in dungarees at the fishin' hole

wow, this a kinda racist opening

The real question of that episode is:why can't cardassian develop weapons that target specific genes/races but every Federation captain can decide to develop such weapons and use them on a whim without problem?
who's the real evil empire here

because he literally forgot about him

Whats up with all the torture heavy episodes in the later sessions? it's like one of the writers had a futuristic torture fetish he had to get out of his system

Why all the reposts?