So all the murders were just in his head right?

So all the murders were just in his head right?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Were the dubs in his head?

Just like these dubs were

yeah, unlike these dubs

Stop trying to get dubs you dickheads

you guys looking for these?

I got them right here

First dubs wins

getting dubs is easy btw

checked

You are all incompetent.

Oh shit he got dubs.

dubsguy is a pretty cool guy eh is hip to be square and doesnt afraid of anyone

I hope you stop living

These dubs are real.

Wew

Also, in the film, I think the point is that you're supposed to be unsure. He could have legit killed Paul Allen, but the business world is so impersonal that no one actually knew who he was exactly. Everyone is always getting mistaken for everyone else.

Even in the apartment scene where he looks for the bodies or whatever, its all cleaned up, but the woman also gives him a knowing look, almost as if to suggest they could have just cleaned up because they want the money from selling.

Lmao something something something dubs

Fuck you and your dubs

Yuppie culture is so narcissistic that they don't even care to listen when Bateman tries his hardest to get caught by admitting the murders. And yeah all the Wall Street bankers are interchangeable, with the same hair, glasses, business cards, same looking girlfriends, same clothes and restaurant preferences etc.

I feel like some where and others no. He's not a reliable.

is this bait? Jared Leto being "alive" is due to the dehumanizing nature of the privileged, capitalist life that Bateman and his contemporaries live. In the book dudes get mistaken for other dudes all the time. They have no identity apart from their power wealth and ability to exploit one another. It's true that Bateman suffers from hallucinations but it's silly to think he just sits around hallucinating for the whole thing.

Was Bateman truly a psychopath?

He stops himself from killing his assistant and sends her away, he legitimately didn't want to hurt her. Thats not really the act of a true psychopath, even if you take into account his behaviour later on.

I've been here for 11 years and I still think "dubs" is one of the most retarded fucking things on this website.

Dubs and I reserve a dinner at Dorcia on Friday.

have some dubs to cheer you up

Dubs or suicide nao.

>I've been here for 11 years and I still think "dubs" is one of the most retarded fucking things on this website.
lol check em faggot

I've been here 12 and I these dubs say ur a fgt

wow...
so this is the power of Sup Forums. I was about to kill myself: box cutter 1/2 inch from my neck, ready to go down.
But now I here.

The director said multiple time that for her the killings were all real, it's society that is so framented and unempathetic that literally didn't give a shit about it.

>it's society's fault that he killed people

retarded

Thats not what he said faggot. Learn to fucking read. He said its society that is so damaged and fragmented that it doesn't give a shit about the murders. It doesn't mean it caused him to kill; no one else in the film kills.

Its about a fucking psychopath living the yupiie lifestyle and no one noticing or caring because its so narcissistic and impersonal. Its not about what that life does to you; its about the sort of people who are in that life.

How do you feel about trips?

Motherfucker people can still make decisions and choices.

> beep boop
> I am a sociopath robot
> I must kill
> kill
> killlllllll
> secretary error
> rebooting

But why was he holding a kitten at gunpoint by the ATM?
Was he trying to shove it in there?

>be a killer psychopath
>decide not to kill someone
MY SCREWS ARE LOOSE!

Unchecked dubs.

Aaaand... checked!

Fags, can you not read? He didn't kill her because of an emotional investment. Thats not psychopathy.

>Dubs G-Ai

Patrick Bateman falls in love with his dubs.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with dub-finding bot. Never minding the strange repeating digits, he immediately uses it, and is overjoyed to find out that the dubs have a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in more dubs getting ways, he instead acquires singles. Confused by these turn of events, the Wall Street businessman investigates and finds out that the dubs he made is not the same dubs he fell in love with. In fact, the dubs don't exist in this universe at all. They are dubs from an alternate universe, who has fallen in love with the MC's own psycho self, who too is blissfully unaware of their crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While they shitpost all over Sup Forums, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of DUBS.

>can you not read
I CHOSE NOT TO READ!

I'd say he's a sociopath. That's at least part of the problem; look at how many times its been mentioned in this thread that the narcissism inherent to the yuppie lifestyle is what allowed him to go free. His way of living has made him unhinged - or even more unhinged than he already might have been.

Worst meme of all time.

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Of course.

The whole thing is just a clever juxtaposing of real world sociopaths like wall street bankers/hedge funders, etc. with a murderous psychopath and how Bateman's narcissism was so extreme he had lost the ability to empathize with others hence his little violent fantasies.

FINDS

>killing yourself with a box cutter..

Dude there are less painful ways. Not saying you shouldn't do it anyway, just don't suffer needlessly.
Jumping infront of a train is always a nice fuck you to society.

ur dumb

off by one

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

Finally a guy who gets it.

Remake when?

this

or was it in your head...

Ch-Checked

Maybe it was all in Willem Dafoe's head and what he thought Patrick Bateman was?

Fuck off Jeremy.

>same business cards

I am sorry but only one of those cards was tastefully thicc