When Russia takes over Ukraine and starts creeping on Europe, what are you going to do?

When Russia takes over Ukraine and starts creeping on Europe, what are you going to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Invite them into NATO.

Nothing.

Rather Russian than African.

Hope they take over Italy next

Laugh at all of the countries that spent money on social programs instead of their military.

We will have a drink.

Nobody's gonna start kreeping on anyone fucktard.

Let them have it, it'd be in better hands then

A Russian takeover would not be perfect, but better than what we have now by miles. Yes, we would be a little poorer, but there would be no faggot shit, and we could be racist openly

*creeping

>it's another butthurt hohol
rev up those dicks, OP sure is hungry

embrace the first russian soldier that enters Sweden and kicks out the mudslimes.

what's "ukraine"?

I work for a Ukrainian company. Russia please stop fucking around

Is place of make prostitute for russian soldier on way to make rape into Polska.

>Russia takes over Ukraine
>starts creeping on Europe
Oh no, the reprogramming already started.

fellow Pole your flag is upside down

I dont wanna sound like "current year jew" but if you did not noticed front is not moving for like 1,5 years and everyone except people who actually try to fight there ieems to be okay with this. If your goverment will not do something stupid (i know i am too optimistic, ok?) you may even get the donbass back for free (our jews are for some reason extremely bad at jewing)

>Ukraine

no such thing

Russia will not tolerate the shitskins. They will remove the cancer which is killing Europe.

I support Russia, Sorry.

They'll do about as much as what they did when the Browne hordes slithered in. Except, the EU should consider itself lucky, IF the Russians did come.

>Russia takes over Ukraine and starts creeping on Europe
never gonna happen

Watch and laugh as the femicucks get raped and niggers get shot

Welcome Russia with open arms.

>EU flag isn't on fire
This image isn't accurate user

Youre not european Jamal

>Russia takes over Ukraine

>what's "ukraine"?
something something down syndrome movement

*laughs in russian*
pls flood holland so the ocean can have more minarets

Why the fuck would we wnat to take your shithole over? For fuck's sake, you've got no resources other than the coal on the Donbass territory.

Shouldn't you be busy dying from a cholera outbreak?

hilarity ensues

Nothing. Don't care.

Absolutely fuckall.

Yes it is slow boring war, but I wouldn't say that everything would be ok if Ukraine given Russia Crimea
I really think that Putin tries to provoke Ukraine, so Ukraine starts offensive
Then Russia gets most of Ukraine on counteroffensive

All Putin needs is justification for war, so he wouldn't be painted as villain on international forum

say thank you to mummy

I knew Brits were retards but damn you take retarded to the next level.

Show them how good I am at Dota 2. They'll worship me like a god.

>Putin tries to provoke Ukraine
He sure has very roundabout ways of doing it, like sending Ukrainian saboteurs into Crimea to plant bombs.

Have a drink. Take care of yourselves for a change. You have enough young men and plenty of Cold War arms depots in your country. Man up.

>corrupt crony capitalist authoritarian Russian Empire
>or Islamic Caliphate of Europe
Tell you what Russia, supply me with a qt Slav wife and you can have it.

We would nuke russia if they ever touched us.

A pretty country and Europe's largest bread basket

They probably won't do shit. They learned their lesson in Afganistan when they got their ass whooped. It would be a massive loss of lives and resources for Russia to fight guerilla warfare on Ukrainian soil, especially now when they're pretty much broke.

>Basque territory represented by guy with regional cap, actually it's around the border so it could be aragón
>No masterrace cuisine
>No masterrace sailors and fishermen
>No masterrace Fernando-butthurting separatist terrorism

Let them in

Ukraine is for Ukraine, kick out those smelly Russians already.

Forgot pic

>ay yo hol up hohol nazi bandera fascist, fuck you and your supposely neo-nazi militia that is failing acoriding to me but is russophobia genocide!!!!!!! OH NO, NATO NAZI DOOMSDAY ARMY WUZ MADE BY EUROMAIDAN

>They learned their lesson in Afghanistan when they got their ass whooped
We didn't seem to learn anything from their mistakes, given that we tried and failed at doing exactly the same thing twenty years later.

>After they got their ass whooped
Desu, the Soviets beat the crap outta Afghanistan, going as far as killing more than a million Afghani civilians, while having a breddy good K/D ratio at 9/1.
But as you said, it was nearly impossible to pull these mudslime rats off their holes, so the war ultimately failed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War

WHY THE FUCK IS ROBIN HOOD IN SCOTLAND ON THE MAP? HE WAS IN SHERWOOD FOREST, NO SCOTLAND

>NO WE DIDNT HURR DUUR MURICA #1 HOORA

The Russian oligarchy is a group of mobsters, and mobsters only make a fuss when is needed. Anymore than that is bad business.

/thread

kek

>Ukraine wants to be independent
>"Lol ok, give us money and we're good."
>Russia is economically shit tier now
>Ukraine wants to be friends with EU to get rid of the shit tier Russian backload
>Suddenly not independent anymore

Again, Ukraine is Ukraine now.

no such country