Guys, I just realized Trump is down by 10 points or more in all the blue states pictured. NH, PA, CO...

Guys, I just realized Trump is down by 10 points or more in all the blue states pictured. NH, PA, CO, and VA are all solidly for Hillary now. How is he going to get to 270 in his current predicament?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/oregon/
thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-hackers-ruin-every-democrat-member-of-congresss-day
thesmokinggun.com/buster/democratic-national-committee/guccifer-dccc-hack-645891
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/guccifer-2-0-hacked-dccc/
twitter.com/270toWin/status/764140319726301184
dailycaller.com/2016/08/12/96-percent-of-hillarys-charitable-donations-in-2015-went-to-clinton-foundation/
informationliberation.com/?id=55339
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is one path to victory:

Assange leaking photos of a Clinton personally shitting on an aborted fetus

>concern shilling
sage

He won't.

Clinton will win and this hate filled meme board will be shut down by Nov 10th.

He cannot

It is ogre, prepare yourselves for 8 years of Hillary

Don't worry about the polls. Look at the results of the primaries and compare them to the previous primaries and election results (pic related)

>flag

>How is he going to get to 270 in his current predicament?

He's not.

That is not correct.
He's down by 3pts in Oregon.

>Trump is up 10 points for two weeks
>The day after Hillary gave her speech at the DNC, that nobody watched, she is up 15 points
>implying 25% of people changed their minds in one day over a speech nobody watched, or disrespecting Khan, a Mudslime lawyer for Islamic Immigrants, that nobody cares about
>the polls totally aren't rigged guys!

I agree it does look suspicious

>>Trump is up 10 points for two weeks
Trump was never up by 10 points in PA/NH/VA/CO, retard, and that was certainly never his average lead in any of those states. We now have multiple post-convention polls with Hillary up by 10-15 points in all of them. That's larger than Obama's lead in 2008 around the same timeframe.

last poll to say that was in May.

You know, before he went deep diving in his rectum

Is this our best cast scenario?

this
people have been ignoring the primary results, and the primary results show a clear win for Trump

Virginia's not going red, user. Sorry.

The only pollster which shows him within single digits is Oregon is the shitty Clout Research, WMD's official pollsters which got 2012 completely wrong. And those polls were all before the convention:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/oregon/

He's not winning Oregon if he's getting shut out in PA and NH. Get the fuck outta here.

VA's going red and so is Michigan. Pennsylvania may or may not.

BREAKING: Hackers RUIN Every Democrat Member of Congress’s Day

thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-hackers-ruin-every-democrat-member-of-congresss-day

Hacker Publishes List Of Cell Phone Numbers, Private E-Mails For Most House Democrats

thesmokinggun.com/buster/democratic-national-committee/guccifer-dccc-hack-645891

GUCCIFER 2.0 HACKED DCCC

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/guccifer-2-0-hacked-dccc/

> s a g e

Trump is a disgusting faggot that pisses on his own base with constant idiocy, asuka being an American with a Japanese boyfriend would realize that

They might. I might win the lottery. If Trump has some secret plan to flip those states he better put it in motion.

>nobody watches or cares about things I don't watch or care about

poll unskewing intensifies

this is the only scenario in which trump can win according to 270towin's "pro consensus"

Shills fucking everywhere

Obviously I have not been paying attention. Thanks for correcting me.

But nobody cares about Khan. More Muslims in uniform have killed Americans in uniform than Muslims in uniform have died fighting for this country in the last 20 years. The number is also about 15 in a country of 320 million. Statistically insignificant to the extreme. I'd wager that more Hindus died fighting for the USA than Muslims, amounting to a big "nobody cares".

There are now many articles being written by the last journalists who believed their own propaganda, decrying just how impartial the media has become over the last year. Lots of people are getting Redpilled by Trump, rejoice!

She will resign due to health issues during first 4 years

>"New polls put Clinton across 270 electoral votes in the polling-based map."

twitter.com/270toWin/status/764140319726301184

Lol faggots wait for the debates. Then the whole world gets to watch trump destroy Hilary 1v1 and support will go through the roof

>after a speech nobody watched
5 million more people watched the DNC than the RNC m8

>Lol faggots wait for the debates.
yeah! Trump's a master debater!

>Obviously I have not been paying attention.
Yes, that's obvious.

the MOVEMENT started in New Hampshire
There is no chance of it going blue

yeah right, faggot

He won't.

Flip MI WI and PA and win every swing state

Le Bump

Trump will win in a landslide

No amount of misinfo will change that. Even to the most devout Democrat, Hillary is not worth voting for. She's a neocon.

>le sage

96% OF HILLARY’S CHARITABLE DONATIONS IN 2015 WENT TO CLINTON FOUNDATION

dailycaller.com/2016/08/12/96-percent-of-hillarys-charitable-donations-in-2015-went-to-clinton-foundation/

Trump on Lying Media: "These People Are the Lowest Form of Life"

informationliberation.com/?id=55339

NC is looking blue atm.

ahahahahhahahahaha

She got more votes then trump here, these stats look like they are showing the total number of votes for each candidate in each party

i.e

Hillary - 1,097,400
Trump - 1,077,221

Well it is.. could change but that's how it looks right now.

>hey, everyone! I have no idea how a foundation works! lol

Thanks for playing.

>I have no idea how charity foundations work

or

>I'm just going to lie

With a dozen+ point swing in 2 weeks, you're underestimating how long 3 months is here

>hey everyone I don't know how a slush fund works

> sage-a-roni

So his only hope is Johnson becoming relevant and throwing the election to Congress?

By not running his mouth so much and acting like a statesman in waiting instead of some kind of entitled jock, jerk-off.

I mean it's literally months ago that trump's PR team have been promising that he'd be adopting a more statesman like decorum........he just can't help himself. It's like he has singe kind of self-destructive drive that he can't control.

The sad part is he probably has photos of that from 6 different angles.