And you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWGLaCqvISc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>have one chance at life
>born in a rural backwater federal oil reserve to Russian parents
close enough right?

also full of Ukrainian peasants

Did your parents family live there since it was a Russian colony?

There were only about 700 Russians back then and most left back to Russia or to the other states, but my dad is descended from the very few who stayed
My mom is from the far east and moved here because she married my dad. Probably because of citizenship but they seem to like each other alot

>2018
>falling for the Alberta meme

no russians stayed, only a priest

t. alaskan history man

russians did move there because of communist suppression

really? wtf I've got records and everything. Earliest are a miner and a fisher so they might be immigrants
this is weird

I'm living in some small Bavarian backwater town.

My natural inclination towards introverted personality traits let me to be mostly exposed to foreign media via the internet.

I taught myself 3 languages and I feel completely alienated from my local fellow citizens.

If I don't end up in some multicultural and international hellhole or at least some bigger city at some point in my life I might legitimately kill myself, but now worries I'm working on it (the getting out of here -part).

I dont understand why the fuck anyone would live in alberta when BC is next door.

t. Ontariofag

Vancouver is fucked unless you're rich, and rural BC has a shit tier job market dependent on lumber prices and low paying tourism jobs, most people work in Alberta, then go vacation in BC

>have one chance at life
>born in a suburban backwater full of Irish peasants

We should've leaded the water in Macomb.

>One chance at life
>Be born the cultural and economic capital of the worlrd
>But can't enjoy any of fruits because I'm poor

how do we put the lid back on china's unfair trading practices?

>Have one chance at life
>born in a postindustrial husk of a city.

Think about moving down south, no matter where you go peoples is stupid. I'm saving up to move gulf coast myself.

Backwater is not an insult
Also, top left on the reality side looks comfy

What if I was born in a rural backwater full of Ukrainian peasants AND drunk natives with tuberculosis?

Born further West in Chinatown: the province.

sounds nice

Yeah, Winnipeg is pretty good as long as you aren't in the ultra poor part

>home to most NHL players
>the oilers, the best team in the NHL
by ukrainians you mean 3rd/4th gen tkachuks?

>one chance at life
>born in the BC interior (god's country)
>but parents move to alberta when i'm an infant
>have lived in this shithole since
life is suffering

>the oilers, the best team in the NHL

>>the oilers, the best team in the NHL

pforzen? i've been to pforzen. it is a funny name.
i went there from ansbach. which is also a little town in bavaria. ever been there?

BC is an overpriced shithole that's full of non-English speakers who won't talk to you even if they can.

>rural BC has a shit tier job market
not true, there are thousands upon thousands of unfilled carpenter positions, the construction industry is desperate for people, the housing market is desperate for construction, and rich people are desperate for vacancy, and then poor people are desperate for affordable housing

hahahaha. oil change when? maybe next year

not all of BC is vancouver bud
interior is just full of rednecks but the friendly banterous kind and not the albertan kind

are they so desperate they will hire a mostly unskilled american?
i don't want to be american anymore

>the interior
t. Uneducated dumbass who doesn't understand geography

plan B: if you fail to stop being american, you can trying becoming a skillful american.

>have one chance at life
>born in rural backwater full of drug-addled hippies

working for an american or providing any services to any americans is a waste of my time and energy

english flag mentioned/visualised

JUST
U
S
T

there was our fellow burger here on Sup Forums who said he managed to pull his life together and start from scratch and become successful. the way he did that was he moved from a meth town, illinois to a rural town in vermont.

last year our (defunct) boss went to fucking mexico of all places looking for workers
you will get a job easy as fuck, but being a mostly unskilled fuck as you describe yourself and probably also white I don't think you'll be allowed to immigrate

>medicine hat went NDP
not surprised, when I left that shit hole entire neighborhoods were filled with nothing but fucking african refugess and our bikes were no joke stolen

>born in low population 1st world country with with beautiful scenery, security, education, healthcare and limitless opportunities to purse to get an even better life
>complains

i'm not white
I'm unskilled as in no degrees, i'm physically capable of construction, but people have told me i'd be good as a server
I also have a lot of fucking money in my name that I need to do something with

based on the recent events, it is only going to get worse

Styx?

How did wildrose not win?
>born in old world country
>complains

>How did wildrose not win?
same reason the PCs didn't even get official opposition
vote splitting
also jean was kind of a shit leader, at least compared to smith

well go to the canadian government immigration site there should be a test or something that judges whether you're allowed to immigrate or not

you got me there

should have checked my privilege

The interior is being overrun with Indians who work at vineyards and shit now.

Nope.

>he fell for the urban Jew

I can only dream of living in the rural countryside

Sorry, but I'd like to be above water in 10 years. Anyways, the problem isn't Michigan itself; the scenery is beautiful and natural resources plentiful. It's a good chunk of the people I could do without.

>get sick
>12th son must usher ox cart to carry you to nearest hospital (116 km away)
>die on the way there, must still spend 6 hours in waiting room

I really want to move near you desu

>having a domesticated mutt tier immune system
must suck to be you

reminder BC is the best canadian province

Prince Edward Island is the best place in Canada and the world. We are a biologically superior people

>Full NDP sweep in Edmonton

How do you think the next election is going to turn out Alberta bros? Here in Ontario, I think Wynne is going to get another victory even though everyone fucking hates her guts.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWGLaCqvISc
>canada thread
noice

New Carthage when?

>Prince Edward Island is the best
this the rest of the maritimes are chumps and insecure losers

Edmonton is the cuck capital of Alberta.

the ucp is basically guarenteed to win at this point
alberta party will probably destroy what's left of the libs and i wouldn't be surprised if the two parties merged
ndp will be official opposition probably, unless something weird happens

think letterkenny is kinda overrated
like they mixed corner gas and trailer park boys but forgot what made both of those shows comfy
maybe i'm wrong, maybe i should keep at it and it'll get better

For something ;like Corner Gas I always felt like there was an obvious sleepy prairie town influence. but TPB just felt like a comedy show with Canadian influence to me. As somebody from rural Ontario Letterkenney just has some funny things to relate to specifically to rural Ontario.

Wasn't there an episode where they tried to lure racists and homophobes so that they could beat them up?

>One chance at life
>Born in a shithole where I can't enjoy life and could die by mere chance

i guess as a prairiefag comfy gas was just more relatable to me

>complains about being born white and living in rich country
user,stop being a pussy.Bad luck is being a nigger from Sierra Leone.

>Ukrainian peasants
That's a pleonasm

saskatchewan is the one with the ukies you mong

absolutely not
her one last voting base was the students and she's even found a way to fuck that up
the NDP are doing to slime their way in now because she's that hated