Romania hate thread

Romania hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Hungary/Romania/Crime
policemag.com/channel/gangs/articles/2001/06/gypsies-kings-of-con.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
jihadwatch.org/2015/05/uk-city-that-covered-up-muslim-rape-gangs-wants-to-ban-anti-child-rape-protests?doing_wp_cron=1471096948.5536758899688720703125
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
youtube.com/watch?v=zUObwTXXWXw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck that nigger shit hole

fucking gypsy scum

HIDF is not even hiding it anymore

who is more manipulated by jews. Romania or Hungary. Gypsy or Bozgor?

romania = nigger tier "country"
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Hungary/Romania/Crime

You forgot the canadian proxy

They are a disgrace to the latin family group

Fuck off

Thank you Hungary for giving us George Soros.

>post gypsies pic

damn, you guys are such faggots.
Romania is white, but filled with gypsies.
You have no reason to hate them

>latin
i think you mean slavshits

Dude, it's a hate thread, you have to play the game you know, even if it's false

hello romanian nigger hows the robbing going in france?

>even if it's false
kek nope romania sucks ass

> white
Ay lmao

End yourself Szekelynigger

>moors
>whites

Yes, Romania is poor and living there must be a good reason to suicide yourself, but it's not a gypsy country even if there is plenty of gypshits

Radu, you wasted a good hungarian proxy for this cheap bait and switch thread.

GIDF is already brigading this thread. Fucking gypsies.

Top three occupations of Romanian women:
1. Beggar.
2. Fortuneteller.
3. Romance scammer.

Top three occupations of Romanian men:
1. Beggar.
2. Street scammer.
3. Scrap metal thief.

>gypsy country
not gypsy but nigger

Nice proxy, faggot. :)

cockney boy , just make another show like Citizen Khan and cover more Muslim child rapes while you call all Romanians gypsies when they only 3%

shut up gypsy

miafaszérgondolodhogyezproxy

Do you know why Romania is a member of EU? It was engineered by the elite gypsies to flood entire Europe with beggars, scammers and thieves who fill Romani Mafia's coffers.

(sauce: policemag.com/channel/gangs/articles/2001/06/gypsies-kings-of-con.aspx )

What is the only thing that a Romanian wouldn't steal from a gadjo?

His job.

So? I remember when one Gypsy from Poland stabbed some young guy in Belgium several years ago and we were angry when that murderer was described by liberal media as a Pole.

The origin of the holy Romanians:

As the legend says, there were two brothers: Romulus and Remus. But through the history, people have forgotten the third brother Romanius.

Romulus and Remus got fed by the female wolf, but they didn't left space for Romanius. Romanius was hungry, so he found a male wolf and started to suck on it's cock. There comes the name dako-roman (dako means cue, which refers to penis). After Romulus killed Remus, to avoid death he went to Wallachia, where he met a wagon of gypsyes. He joined their family and became their leader.

Source: Gesta Romanium

>pic related, ancient warrior of the army of The Romanian Empire

Two Romanians, husband and wife, are in a car. Who's driving?

Certainly not the owner.

>Elite gypsies
You're alright, Best Ally.

top háztartási keksz

But this "Polish" gypsy was ultimately from Romania, Romania is for gypsies as Israel is for Jews.

You drive a car when you see a Romanian man on bike. Would you run over him?

I wouldn't, because likely this is my bike.

t.steppe nomadic idiot

Well... enjoy your Muslim rape and murder cause you guy seem to get off on that.
And hate ALL Romanians even if only 3% are gypsy criminals and beggars.

Gypsies are the only Romanians we ever see. How about you get off your ass and travel to western Europe and create a better picture of your country?

romania seems nice but it’s literally called gypsynia

oh and non transylvanian cities look like shit

Who invented triathlon? Romanians: run to the swimming pool, come back on a bike.

Why aren't there any pigeons in Romania? Gypsies catch breadcrumbs faster.

How do you call a Romanian with no arms? Trustworthy.

A gypsy, a Romanian national and a beggar walk into a bar. The barman says "fuck off, you dirty gyppo".

What's the worst thing a Romanian can tell you? "Hello, I'm your new neighbor".

What is a son of a Greek and a Romanian like? Too lazy to steal.

>And hate ALL Romanians even if only 3% are gypsy criminals and beggars.
Bunch of gypsy lies, you're all gypsies.

Why should I hate our Orthodox brothers? They're 100% based with good hi-tech and mathematics.

P.S. No, they are not gypsied. And I think there are more gypsies in Hungary than in Romania.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
jihadwatch.org/2015/05/uk-city-that-covered-up-muslim-rape-gangs-wants-to-ban-anti-child-rape-protests?doing_wp_cron=1471096948.5536758899688720703125
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
>NO gypsies BUT can we have our MUSLIMS RAPING AND ENSLAVING OUR KIDS PLEASE??Allahu Akbar,Allahu Akbar!
>AND if there are people that are not cucks like us, can we BAN CHILD RAPE PROTESTS?
You people deserve what you get, you know that?!

israel stands with romania!

Romanians don't even go to Pooland MORON.
THOSE JOKES YOU HEARD WHILE WASHING TOILETS IN UK.

I was listening to this Norwegian song called Jovial by Freddy Kalas. At one point he says 'Rumenern i byen har aldri være frekk" which means the Romanian in the village has never been rude. I was kind of surprised that the village Romanian phenomenon was a thing outside Sweden. Any other flags know what I'm talking about? They sit outside shops and beg. Sometimes they complain if you give them too little. It's organized begging. They have to give all their money to their Jewish owners.

Can a gypsy get more salty? Again and again, you use "plumber" as an insult. Yes, Poles work for their living by cleaning toilets. Romanians beg, steal and shit all over the place. But yeah, it is to be expected that worst insult a gypsy can think of is "you work and keep things clean". Stay brown.

They don't represent ROMANIA moron!
Fuckin' hell!

Not plumber but janitor.

Romania is real heir of Romana Empire
Bucharest>>>>>>Budapest

>THE GADJE KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN!

Even better, Romanians are some sort of anti-janitors, I guess. You won't gyp me anymore.

Wash that poo out of your hair and eyebrows!
Can you even believe that a country as shit as Romania is talking so much CRAP?

OP is romanian proxy faggot

we don't hate romanians, it's the other way around.

Poo in my hair? No, gyppo, I actually take a shower, instead of just bathing in mud.

Here, a spokesman for Romanian Government. A fine chap, isn't he? youtube.com/watch?v=zUObwTXXWXw

We don't hate the huns they just turn round and drop trou/bend over like rover, and we actually love em.

>bathing in mud
Not mud but SHIT, when you clean those clogged toilets.

This obsession with shit is a truly mistyfying trait of your average Romanian gypsy.

>How do you call a Romanian with no arms? Trustworthy.
kek funny

sad

>it's an eastern europeans argue thread

I wonder, guys, why are there so many gispys there? When did it start?

Goddamn romanians , always stealing land from Horse kangs and shieeet, even be taking the kurtos away, they be contradicting our hiSTORIES and shieeeet

Things Romania gave to the world:

1) Numa Numa
2) Epic gymnastics

Strike #2 off the list

>Poland of the Balkans

Poland always had some local gypsies, but before 1989 they were mostly OK - just an exotic, tight knit community. However all went downhill in late 90s and early 00s, when Romani Mafia (organized career criminals from Romania) took over local gypsy communities and made the inhabitants (not always willing) foot soldiers in their rackets. Poland became a training ground for gypsy racketeers engaged in theft, fraud and organized begging.

After EU accession Polish gypsies flooded Western Europe (where there's more to steal and people are less cautious), lessening the problem in Poland. Now Poland serves as some sort of mid-way base between Romania and Western Europe - members and employees of Romani Mafia hone their criminal skills here, gypsy foot soldiers stop here before being shipped to the West, money from gypsy rackets is often laundered and invested in Poland.

Why are you in this thread when your kids are getting gang raped by Muslims and your cops are trying hard to cover it up?!

India

Romanians don't even go to POOLAND!YOU DEMENTED CRETIN!WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?
They're not leaving Romania to go to a country like Romania but in which they don't even know the language.
>some sort of mid-way base between Romania and Western Europe
Do you even know where the west is?Did you even watch a map b4 posting this tard shitpost?

Reminder that Romania is the only country in the world that calls itself after the Roman Empire.

But when where from did they come to Romania?

Not him, but many of them came here in the 90s, that's why less educated Poles still confuse Gypsies with Romanians (additionally they called themselves "Romani" /the people/, so this misconception was even more wide-spread

I second this question - why did they choose Romania as their main place of settlement?

>Do you even know where the west is?Did you even watch a map b4 posting this tard shitpost?
I used "the West" figuratively to refer to old EU countries, not in literal, geographic sense. I understand such s figure of speech is hard on your gypsy brain.

>They're not leaving Romania to go to a country like Romania but in which they don't even know the language.
So where all these gypsies on Polish streets come from? Do they grow on streets?

>YOU DEMENTED CRETIN!WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?
Gypsy rage is so enjoyable, please continue, brownbro.

Apparently in what later became modern Romania gypsies were enslaved, similarly to American South. I guess after abolition of chattel slavery they eventually outbred the white natives and established their own country.

Ladies and gentlemen, please stand for the national anthem of Romania.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

>14 posts
holy shit did you got cucked by some Romanian faggot?
all that hate lmao

Because "Romania" was the entry point to Europe, from a geographical point of view. Pic related. Almost all Medieval migratory waves at least crossed the territory of the current day Romania. (Pic related)

Gipsies probably settled mostly in Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Czech Rep, Romania, Bulgaria) because they couldn't advance more in Europe. They probably had no military forces (they were just nomadic scum) so they got repelled by Goths and other previous migratory peoples that had a strong military presence in Europe.

It is estimated gypsies arrived in Europe between 900 and 1100, I believe. They came from northern India, they were the lowest caste there, they probably did something and they got kicked out altogether.

I think Roma people are first mentioned in historical records in Europe in 13th century or so, but I think they came before that - during the Roman Empire. No one is quite sure where; possibly Iran or India.

Also Dracula,first jet engine
North INDIA and Pakistan.
Source?
Romania has 3% gypsies , Hungary has 3%

At least Jews don't hate us

So this is kind of problem that butgers have with niggers?

I need to expose the grand gypsy con and redpill people on Romania.

>bozgors make Romania hate threads everyday
>lol we're just victims it's Romanians fault

ITT: butthurt Romanians

They were first faking it and were pretending they were exiled christians from Egypt.

Anyone got the "I am Romanian" pasta, the one where we go full WE WUZ?

Sort of, but rather imagine such scenario:
>niggers outbreed whites in USA
>they become a majority
>no one even remembers that once there were actual white people in America
>black Americans shitpost on Sup Forums, claiming that they are really white and they hate these "fucking niggers"

Was this documented anywhere? Or is it just a theory on why they are called gypos?

Shut up, Dan Balam

>So where all these gypsies on Polish streets come from? Do they grow on streets?

Your OWN GYPSIES , every European country has it's OWN gypsies:gitano in Spain that gave them flamenco etc.
>and established their own country.
You're talking horseshit, yes they were slaves but they were always a small minority on this land.

>Romania hate thread

I never even think about Romania. It is a non-country.

keep drinking your fluoride aspartame cola and shut up!

America go back to your fridge.

With friends like these you don't need enemies.