What's his name again?

What's his name again?

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/scroll/210568/how-jon-stewarts-culture-of-ridicule-left-america-unprepared-for-donald-trump
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=jon stewart height
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wreck-it Ralph

Yonatan Stuart Leibowitz

The process went something like this: Someone said something on Fox News that mainstream liberalism didn’t like; Stewart and/or Colbert aired a sustained critique of the idea and the thinking behind it; liberal internet publications hailed it as the greatest rhetorical victory since Darrow argued for Scopes; liberals’ Facebook feeds full of liberal friends filled up with clips of the takedown. No one learned anything, no one engaged with an idea, and nothing outside of a very specific set of ideas was given any real credence.

[...]

When ridicule replaces reasoned discourse, there’s no longer a place for persuasion
tabletmag.com/scroll/210568/how-jon-stewarts-culture-of-ridicule-left-america-unprepared-for-donald-trump

The Grabbler.

Jewn Stuggart

Remember that time period in the late 00's when people actually thought that snarky liberals were funny.

Those were dark times, glad that fad fucking died.

Make-A-Wish Russo

shieeet

Before I was aware, I thought the show was funny but I always had a sneaking suspicion something wasn't right because I always knew enough not to trust the TV

Breddy good post
made me thinkings

Shill Simverstein

who is this elder statesman

Yeah it's weird seeing tablet talk like that. It feels like taqiyya or whatever the Jewish equivalent is

use image search

jonathan "the eternal jew" leibowitz

> It’s the inevitable consequence of eight years of reducing George W. Bush and all of his supporters to dumbass hicks, and choosing to denigrate the poor and uneducated (if only they read The Atlantic!),

they still cant call out the jew

al pachino

Get away I don't have any spare change.

Chaim Sheckelstein-Circumciseowitz

>It’s the inevitable consequence of eight years of reducing George W. Bush and all of his supporters to dumbass hicks, and choosing to denigrate the poor and uneducated (if only they read The Atlantic!),

Oy vey what is this? From tablet? That's not very kosher goy

>tabletmag.com/scroll/210568/how-jon-stewarts-culture-of-ridicule-left-america-unprepared-for-donald-trump

i've never read it before

(((Jesse Bernstein)))

Jon "IT'S NOT YOURS, IT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU, IT DOESN'T EXIST" Leibowitz

jews to whites: you don't own this country

Tablet is perhaps the most Talmudic online publication there is. You actually have to pay to comment. It bears watching it's very red pilling.

((()))

(((Liebowitz)))

is it more jewish than "the forward" ?

The Jewish subject for a long time was considered prohibited. Zhabotinsky [a Jewish writer] once said that the best service our Russian friends give to us is never to speak aloud about us."

anyone see that video of some numale passive aggresivly grilling him on why he didnt go after Louis CK on his show after fucking internet rumours on twitter from literally whos said Louis molested some woman?

A voice of reason in a time of pure chaos. דאנק איר, פרייַנד

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=jon stewart height

LOL what a manlet

Moshe-Shabbos Lindstein Noseberg III

If I ever see this disgusting kike I will sprint the length of the field and run the faggot's belly through. I don't care if I go to jail for the rest of my life, I'll die knowing that I made the world a better place.

JON (((LEBOWITZ)))

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4