twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/2

F

Getting obliterated on his own terms.

That's oddly sweet.

PEEPLOPS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Partyman's face makes this comic.

when did japan develop a fetish for middle-aged men?
does it have to do the salary-man "demographic"?

>marlon is going to tell everyone the truth
I almost forgot that was coming.

>he comes back stronger than ever after surviving pure nothingness

godspeed you fucking poor chicken faerie goblin imp. thing.

Anyway, can I ask a question
is this the new homestuck

Ok, I am now convinced that Gob is some 4th dimensional being that can see the outcome of every possible comic he makes and picks the best one.

Oh god, soon we'll get to meet Pasqualo's dad again! Finally we'll be reunited.

I was so ready to hate this and then it suddenly worked. It happens every fucking time. I can't wait to see the ending, and I assume we don't got too much left.

>implying he went to hell

youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0

That calls for a wolf motivation pic.

rip chicken goblin thingy

Oh, Peeplog
I mean Piplup
panache?
You guys ever enter a room and forget why you went there in the first place? Weirdest feeling.

Holy shit, that's metal

I salute you Peeplops

Peeplops might be making the smarter choice.

What's worse, an eternity of torture or non-existence after a period of suffering?

from the looks of it hell doesnt look that bad

Well, if we go by Dogma, Hell is pretty awful.

>Human, have you ever been to Hell?
>I think not. I'd rather not exist, than go back to that.

Why aren't any of them in heaven?

I thought demon guy made that pretty clear. They are all horrible people, and it is 100 percent their fault, that they are there.

>literally every one of them at least stood idly by, or actively contributed to a murderous empire of bodies, with a resident demon host, mad max murder squad, a cyborg murder king, an undead zombie queen

>not one of them accepted jesus as their lord and savior

I wonder why.

>I thought demon guy made that pretty clear. They are all horrible people, and it is 100 percent their fault, that they are there.
I don't believe marlon was evil.

also I guess it isn't everyone, I don't see that cool baby. Or the hillbilly guy

>DJ Smegma calls Aurora a tulpa
fucking priceless

I gotta admit, that last page really fucked me up. Listened to the link Gob posted, that song Beach House - Levitation. Re-read that whole sequence and despite how stupid the whole fucking thing is, I actually felt something. Punch right in the gut. I've been thinking about it for days. Thanks Gob.

At least he's happy

>Okay Bye Guys!

My fucking sides. No fucking hesitation. I was in stitches for minutes.

It's just a fucking hilarious sudden sucker punch after just catching your breath from a bunch of other much more sudden and massive sucker punches. Just fucking commitment, gone.

Good bye, Peeplops, you were the best of us.

Well I guess not all of them are in hell, like the baby or the hillbilly

The baby would be in hell. since zombification makes you go to hell, regardless of if you were good or not. Remember Poop?

At last, we'll get a chance to see this comic's single best character again
It's been too long, Mark.

I am going to pretend that since dogs are innately holy creatures, they all go to Heaven, but, all ZOMBIE dogs go to Hell. But they still act like dogs. So it's bad for Hell. Brings too much joy. So it's a good idea to raise lots of zombie dogs is the obvious conclusion

The obvious answer is that the Human version goes to heaven and the zombie version goes to hell. That's assuming your a good zombie, bad zombies go to heaven.

>im-FUCKING-plying

Mark is in heaven.

Where he belongs.

that would be fucking amazing

I'm pretty sure this is how it's going to shake out. I can't remember if he's Christian or Jewish in this continuity, but either way he's probably 'the right religion' and therefore got in.

I was just gonna say wasn't he a devout Christian in his previous life

TUBS
WHEN

Jesus, what is wrong with that lettering?

Gob before he got gud.
Also, I hear tell there are secret panels to Goddammit.
who;s got them details?

Calling it: Peeplops retroactively removed from all past comics.

I've been reading this for two years. I'm still excited for new updates

When the FUCK are we getting Erik the Juice Man? Surely he's not going to go this whole comic without showing up ONCE?

the urls for each image are numbered
just change the numbers
some numbers are skipped

WHEN IS THE PRINCE SHOWING UP AGAIN

no, tumblr would get too triggered by it

>She's a tulpa
>Those exist you know

DJ Smegma is slowly becoming my favorite character

Bit peeplops
What about that chicken you were banging?

Push I wish

Would love to see Gob react to somehow getting like a $million kickstarter.

>committing existential suicide

Brutal.

As soon as Peeplops said "okay bye guys" and happily walked away into nothingness, I knew.

Oh my god that'd be amazing
who's Peeplops?

>he still wants to die but he's so fucking strong he literally cannot

>peeplops goes down the road
>a few updates from now, god goes back and edits all previous panels to remove peeplops

do it

>this will become important
>slavcat, Dawg Stevens, the space rhinos

a thousand times this
soon Peeplops will only exist in our hearts and hard drives
and slowly my saved comics with Peeplops fade from my HDD

Oh jesus christ, I'm not ready for Hell Principal.

post yfw Principal went to Heaven instead

The Principal did literally nothing wrong.

Maybe God hates it when you jam large objects into your urethra.

>Maybe God hates it when you jam large objects into your urethra.
maybe he loves it ;y

> What do you mean he's already here?
Pffffft whut whoah wacky shenanigans inbound!

Just gonna throw this out there but the guy who created the Kinsey Scale (i.e. the degree of homo a person is because nobody is exclusively straight dontchaknow) and the pioneer of the field of sexology was a fucking degenerate who derived sexual pleasure from jamming straws and other objects up his urethra.

It would be the perfect in-joke, and the true end for Peeplops' character arc.

>peeplops is replaced in all appearances by Slav Cat

Oh fuck that's my doodle

It's good shit, pat yourself on the back.

> All instances of characters talking to Peeplops have them talking to empty space
> They just get fried chicken somehow
> Peeplops closeups replaced with penis enlargement clickbait ads.

>all these people who want gob to retcon the comic
STOP YOU FOOLS. YOU KNOW NOT THE FORCES YOU ARE DEALING WITH

desu I'm still waiting for him to retroactively declare that god damn it was in fact canon.

The Jennifer Death scene basically confirmed it, m8

wew, desu lad I have like two years' worth of this to catch up with, so pardon me if I'm behind.

I hope someone has already downloaded the whole comic.

Panel 6 as everyone except Ted just stares like all fuck at this hardcore gangsta shit.

Peeplops isn't going to be some demon's bitch. He's going out on his own terms and he's never been happier. None of those niggas are hard enough to follow that man's path.

A master of his own soon not to be existent destiny.

>people want gob to add retcons to the comic
truly the new homestuck

no one wanted the retcons in homestuck m8

>Slav Cat
There isn't a character named that.
Check the tags.

That devil's got right purty eyes.

Peeplops is master of his own destiny. He has looked into the face of oblivion and found it wanting without him, godspeed little ding-dong.

It's weird, because thematically It Hurts does Homestuck better than Homestuck in a lot of elements.

It blends nihilism with optimism way better, mainly through embracing comedy first and foremost rather than trying to hide it with edge and drama.

The writing is way more bearable, because it sounds like it's between actual preteens/teenagers/whatfuckingagearethesekids rather than generic post-Whedon snarky angst machines.

And the whole thing comes off as far more sincere and less self-absorbed as Homestuck does.

Will they get revenge on the space rhinos?

Nope - shit's not fair

Is there an ally under bridge1.jpg?

godhand?

I did some impromptu graffiti with a bit of charcoal after camping a night under a road and getting to read a new It Hurts on my phone with morning coffee. A few days later I used some markers to do a better one a hundred or so miles down the road. I'd have to consult my journal but I'm pretty sure it was in Texas or Louisiana, about a year and a half ago now.

Nice, dude

You a vagrant or just like travelling?

Took an extended (8 months) bicycle tour meandering from north to south then east to west before catching a flight home at the end of it, lived on the cheap since I resent the idea of paying to camp and got pretty comfy in the tent after just a few days.
It Hurts stayed a part of my routine, and was a welcome comfort in the morning when I would make instant coffee, make some sort of breakfast item then check the phone to read the new update.

Well its more like the dialogue between Satan and Jennifer is a real fucking solid indication that Jennifer is actually Pasq from God Dammit

To be fair, Gob is like twenty and comes off more as being a relaxed and friendly person when andrew is an extremely narcissistic 36 year old.
No surprise Gob does a better job writing teenagers.

Bro, Gob is like a 32 year old guy with a 9-5 job and a wife.

End game is Pasq killing God, so maybe.