I mightve just got someone honor killed

So long story short, Ive been fugging this muslim girl who's parents arranged for her to be betrothed to some dune coon faggot in a pre arranged marriage in 2 years.
Shes a little caremel qt who doesnt actually believe in her parents' bullshit religion but has told me she pretends to follow it because she literally fears for her safety if she converts. Weve been dating for like 6 months but last night I got a text saying "they found out!" And i literally havent heard from her since and its been close to 18 hours.... Im kinda freaking out that I may have gotten my gf honor killed....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1MKvxlgUFAE?t=1h5m32s
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/shafia-parents-and-son-convicted-in-honour-killing-of-four-family-members-seek-new-trial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youre retarded

Im kinda hoping they just took her phone away and that shes just been exaggerating how angry her father and uncles would be if they found out. But i dont know I never met them

Oh well, sucks for you and her. You might want to dissapear as well you never know what some goofy sandniggers might try.

I was going to say this too

Best be going innawoods

>internet explorer
>my little pony
>anime
>reddit
>9gag
>Sup Forums
>male feminism

So much autism, I can't handle it.

Happened to me once when I lived in the US.

They probably cancelled her cellphone and banned her from leaving the house unsupervised. I doubt they honor killed her in the US.
Especiallyif you they don't know whether you had sex or not.

One less suicide bomber i would feel good if i were you.

>using IE

this is the only funny ironic part about your post 2bh

Newfag.

They probably poured acid on her face. Check the obituaries in your local newspaper, OP. Your gf should be easy to find.

Falling for this old ass meme.

Your next line is going to be be "I was just pretending to be retarded"

>implying

frig off faggot

Is her name Remmie?

Nice fanfiction OP. You should honor kill yourself

Fight for her you pussy.

You have a legitimate, rightful reason to fight Muslims and convert a qt to Christianity.

Are you gonna be a man or are you going to just keep shitposting here all your life?

You have two options.

1) Fuck it, it's not your problem.

2) You actually care about this girl, enough to say "Fuck it I'm all in.", and you go save her ass.

Either way, Godspeed user.

So, you're Lebanese and you're on Sup Forums... wouldn't that make you a Lebanon?

Technically I'm half Lebanese (Catholic) and half American. But sure.

I've spent most of my life in the US though.

Arab woman love white cock.

Nobody loves white men for the cock. They love white men for the emotional/financial stability.

FUCKING TREES

watch this OP

this is what happened lel

youtu.be/1MKvxlgUFAE?t=1h5m32s

THE LEAFS ARE EVOLVING

THEY ARE NOW FUCKING TREES

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM

Christians should bring back honor killings, too. If it wasn't for them worshiping a kiddie fucker, and for denying Jesus being the son of God, and actively trying to kill those that follow the true faith I might have even considered converting.

Can we be Crusader-era Christians again?

Ok i got a text back from a number i didnt recognize. She used her sisters phone to text me and say shes safe but on lockdown. No cellphone no internet, no leaving the house without her dad or cousins.
Fug this sucks. Im glad shes alright but thats still pretty ass backward of them

Stock up on guns and go save her life user.

Hahahahahahaha believing the rhetoric. Coming from a crusader family who has continually fought the kebab for many years, I can tell you that the the the crusaders were the biggest whoremongers of all time.

> being this new
Fucking summer

F

The question here, OP, is why would we care about your imaginary stories. Now, if you had evidence in the form of pictures or video, we might be interested.

>ive just shilled Sup Forums

Just get the cops involved.
Its unlawful detainment.

You are a literal piece of shit if you don't head to her home, demand your dowry, and use it to wife your gf in the Anglican Church.

This is part of why you were put on this earth. To save her from hellfire, and rawdog her into a large Christian family.

Are you fucking American or not? Put on your MAGA hat, grab a couple pistols and a shotgun.....and go check on her.

GO SUCKA DICK OR DIE TRYING NEWFAG

Jeg er skuffet over deg

Kek
Maronite here too. Both folks came here in 72.

>how to take a screensho...

YOUR FIRST PROXY HOW CUTE

That's one less muzzie in the world.

>being this new

Lurk more

Traitors.
You for misgeneating, her for doing her woman and switching sides.

You both deserve death.

Muslims dowry is basically bride price. It's paid by the husband to the wife to act as insurance because Islamic divorce is trivial for a man rather than being given by the wife's family to the husband to ensure their daughter is well taken care of.

TL;DR bring some cash to begin negotiating a bride price when you go over there.

>I doubt they honor killed her in the US
If it could happen in Canada by god it'll happen in the US
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/shafia-parents-and-son-convicted-in-honour-killing-of-four-family-members-seek-new-trial

Based Aussie bro

We have a strong presence in brasil also. We took that shit from Dilma and run it now.

go and search for her, or call the police
just do something, you fucking cuck

Better for him and her if she just lets it be. Getting involved is only going to make it worse just in case it is benign.

If she reaches out because they are abusing her then he can take it from there if he feels she is worth it (they rarely are).

she probably just wants to get rid of you sage sage

>I mightve just got someone honor killed
This is now a real problem in the western world. Sit back and think about that for a second.

Christ.

Fuck, that's not how things should work in western countries
We never should have let them in

didn't read everything, but short answer: kill her family

fuck off achmed

You must march over there and rescue her from the muslim hostage takers right away

You know it mehmet.

>those tabs
>mfw
damn normies on Sup Forums again.
ffs fml tbhfam

come on. obvious bait is obvious

>Responding to an obvious troll who's responding to an obvious troll

You're a retard tbqhfam

i was only pretending to be retarded senpai

>rainbow flag
>sucks dick daily

see something say something op. staying quiet results in things like bernadino and pulse

Call the cops. Get your gun (you are American, right, so you must have a gun), break into her house and get her to safety.

Do this, the butthurt if that made it to court would be beautiful

Vil bare si at jeg er også skuffet.

WOW ITS ANOTHER DATING A MUSLIM GIRL FANFICTION. STOP POLLUTING THE BOARD WITH 0/10 BAIT.

saged

make some plans, get your shit together, and elope with her. if she still survives.

keep us posted.

>:) NI CE
ICE
CE
E

>Do this, the butthurt if that made it to court would be beautiful
>Call the cops. Get your gun (you are American, right, so you must have a gun), break into her house and get her to safety.
>ATING A MUSLIM GIRL FANFICTION. STOP POLLUTING THE BOARD WITH 0/10 BAIT.
>The question here, OP, is why would we care about your imaginary stories. Now, if you had evidence in the form of pictures or video, we might be interested.
>You are a literal piece of shit if you don't head to her home, demand your dowry, and use it to wife your gf in the Anglican Church.

This is part of why you were put on this earth. To save her from hellfire, and rawdog her into a large Christian family.
>Maronite here too. Both folks came here in 72.
>YOUR FIRST PROXY HOW CUTE
all me

thanks for the (you)'s buddy, here's one (you) back

time for nyaw aw badal