youtube.com/watch?v=X5tSpgU96WY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qnTZbZw1JPQ
youtu.be/q5YWVne9pDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DC comics
>1
Aww.

First 15 "mistakes" are really only opinions, fuck it, not even funny at that.

>watching anything on that channel
>ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO ANYTHING THEY MAKE
wew, cancer

Yeah, not shilling for DC but those videos are retarded and cringy. I tried watching the Toy Story one he did a while back and it was just him nit-picking the stupidest shit, like damn, it's a children's movie you damn autismo what did you expect

>cinemasins
>after they stopped keeping the video length down low

These videos aren't supposed to be taken seriously.

>taking cinemasins seriously in the first place
>autismo

user..

I'm kind of irked he didn't sin the pointless shaving of Lex's head. Sure it makes him look like his comic book self, but why would a prison just shave a new inmate?

Cinemasins has been really downhill for several hears now. They used to make relatively entertaining videos that lasted 3-5 minutes or so that poked fun at minor plot holes. Over the past few years, their videos have gotten longer and longer and the items they picked out on became increasingly more nitpicky. It really kind of detracts from the overall entertainment value of the video. I mean, this thing is over 20 minutes long.

It's their basic first joke for every DC movie. It's because "DC" stands for "Detective Comics." So it's basically "Detective Comics Comics," which they give a sin for due to its nonsensicalness.

>It's because "DC" stands for "Detective Comics." So it's basically "Detective Comics Comics,"
Ooooh.

They do in some places. Like the Soviet Union.

>From 300 to 700K in the time it took me to watch it
WEW, deez niggas be fiendin for DCEU blood.
The like bar is tame tho.

Yeah there's a lot of opinion shit but it points out the big problem: massive leaps in logic made by flat characters just to make the action happen even though the movie itself is actually kind of pretty, so it "feels" really impressive and hits on all that "philosophical" shit the apologists love to talk about but it fails on a couple basic levels and that's enough to kill what might have been a pretty cool, dark superhero movie.

>21 minutes

>CinemaSins

I know this is a comedy channel but if you're going to go after the first line of perfectly acceptable dialogue, Jesus Christ. I know better than to waste my time.

>their videos have gotten longer and longer
In their defense that takes more effort on their part rewatching the movie and scenes over and over and writing down notes than on anyone watching who can just ignore or skip it.

I believe it started when they became more frustrated than amused by the certain willful sins of script, footage, editing and acting instead of an error on the film's part due to its nature. It seems the Room and Twilight were the first that required something double the length of the original setup. Likely because it suffers from those very egregious vices.

>mfw my autism flairs up when I find several actual flaws and plotholes not pointed up by cinemasins

I much prefer when Jeremy says the whole thing before the Sin counts because he sounds so condescendingly joyous in the way he delivers it. I'd even accept them just re-using an audio clip if recording it each time gets tedious.
Lay it on us, anyone in here knows why and we've got nothing better to do.

>le nitpicky movie nu-male man

>mfw my autism flares up when cinemasins shits on shit that makes sense if you've read a comic

Funny, but isnt these videos just bullshit for comedy anyway?

and yet they are....

Didnt you just answer your own question?

Maybe hes in super genius prison, so they shaved his head to make sure hes not hiding alien DNA in it, who the fuck knows?

Yes they is.

why i stopped watching them. People eat it every word up, apparently, so they cringe on everything.

Whys this guys hair brown, isnt brown STUPID?

>In their defense

I'm not gonna defend these fucking assholes. You can poke fun at a film while still enjoying what it has to offer, but these guys would apparently rather waste their time doing something they hate for their youtube channel. Nothing is stopping them from making everyone's lives a little bit better and shutting it down completely.

Truly. It's truly fucking sad. Like Egoraptor with his wrong Zelda options, the masses actually respect what they're saying and take it all in as fact.

lol Are you cinemasinsing my GRAMMAR?

Yeah, and sometimes it's entertaining. I like it when he removes sins for shit that's actually fucking amazing.

The only examples that come to mind was Godzilla's atomic breath and Batfleck's warehouse scene.

Yes but I'm also agreeing with you wholeheartedly.

>When the dash over water Sin removal was perfectly, silently delivered with Dash Parr's laugh.

ST 2: TWOK had two different sins removed

but really most of this thread is..

I fucking hate that "Everything Wrong With" with a passion.

youtu.be/qnTZbZw1JPQ
youtu.be/q5YWVne9pDE

> inb4 LOL THERE JUST JOKES DUDE.

No.

The Onion isn't supposed to be taken seriously.

Padding your "Everything wrong with" videos stupid, often easily explainable (or sometimes outright explained), often nonexistant "wrong" things is lazy and retarded.

>10+ mins of opinions
no

"Stop Liking What I Dont Like!"

Right on the nose, thats Cinemasins in a nutshell!

>pic
I'm dying

They sin movies they like too. The point is to be douchebaggy. Get over it.

>made a video telling Damon and Greengrass to "make another fucking Bourne movie already"
>they do
>it's shit

Thanks, Jeremy.

I do, too. They started out pretty funny but now pretty much every episode boils down to:

>[Insert credible (and common) disbelief-suspending convention of visual storytelling here]
>DING
>Ha ha, this blurry, out-of-focus extra in the background looks like they might be doing something weird for two seconds
>DING
>Headcanon-level bullshit
>DING
>This thing in a fantasy/sci-fi movie isn't realistic
>DING

What 12 year old do they have writing these things?

They ARE just jokes though.
Why are you so triggered by jokes?

So which movie did they sin that made you butthurt.

The YT algorithm gives money based on "minutes watched" not number of viewers, so that might explain the increase in length

get over what?

Wait...are you defending CinSins...they can be douchebaggy...

..saying we need to stop being such douchebags...because were saying things we didnt like....about a video?

How dumb!!

Think about that for a second, lol

I actually like when Jeremy's joking statements or requests get monkeypawed, come what may.

Did he seriously ask how an Kryptonian ship ended up in the Indian Ocean?

I've never watched one of these videos before, does he pretend to not understand what the fuck is going on for the sake of a joke?

He says stupid shit for jokes, yeah.

You know, they were pretty good at the beggining when they were like 3 minutes, it go over innacuracies between scenes or plot holes and some jokes but after youtube changed their policy which gives more money for longer videos, that's when it went to shit

>These videos aren't supposed to be taken seriously.

Then why aren't they meant to be funny?

Welp somebody in the thread already beatme to it

A handful of them. They're poorly written.

Obvious writer for CinemaSins, why are your videos so shitty and clickbaity now?

>clickbaity
>videos are presented literally the same as they've always been
Serious question: Are you retarded?

>UHHH HOW DOES SUPERMAN KNOW BATMAN'S SECRET IDENTITY???!!!
with his x-ray vision

the same way he does it EVERY FUCKING TIME

Cinemasins is supposed to be dumb and nitpicky. That's where the humor stems from. It's all in good fun.

>Cinema sins
STOP
BvS was shit but this shitty channel with their shitty series is awful.

It doesn't matter what the comics say. It wasn't established in the film.

Haven't they addressed that by stating that the movie should stand on its own, and shouldn't require other outside materials just to make sense?

His X-ray vision just creates a new plot hole of "how didn't he see the bomb in the wheelchair or the kryptonite in Batman's gun?"

Issue is they are not funny.

That's just like, your opinion, man.

unlike CinemaSins, which is FACT

no its based on ads and if your partnered a video more than 10 minutes can have more ads meaning more revenue

Youtubers, critics and reviewers like that dull any critical thinking and all you get is a bunch of mindless drones.

it was said several times it was lead based its common knowledge that lead is xray proof also why would he go to the capitol with xrays giving every one cancer

>They make cinema sins for Superman 2.

>They don't show Superman killing a depowered Zod while cracking a smile.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
They did it on purpose

Actually he figured it out with his super hearing this time, which is clever.

Its said once its lead based, and only in the ultimate were sorry edition.

Thanks for explaining the jokes. They even did one for themselves in which they literally stated that it's just done for the hell of it, and they even cover movies they loves. It's all just silliness. Little nitpicks you can make. Actually, a lot of them are more like trivia than anything else.

So did the creator ever explain why he does the show in a newspaper funnies comic style?

I really love the style of it and it fits really well with the premise of the show.

I liked them once, but then in every video there were more and more things like:
>Clip of the movie
>Clip from something else as an answer to whatever they said in the clip before
>*ding*
>THAT WAS THE SIN. DID YOU GET THE JOKE? WHAT, ENGLISH IS NOT YOUR MAIN LANGUAGE AND DIDN'T GET WHAT THEY WERE SAYING SO YOU DON'T SEE ANY SIN? WHO CARES

You type like a third grader

Can't wait for EWW Suicide Squad

That's the same kind of defense people gave for Doug Walker's videos.

>No
Yes they are.

t. CinemaSins writer

>less sins then Transformers 4

Do "YouTubers" have real jobs or is this all they do?

Cinemasins was kinda amusing as a parody when their videos were about 2-3min long. Who actually watches these 20 - 60(2 part) minute long videos. Which 80% are some dumb shit. Like "he's eating a blue M&M instead of green one" Ding! Sin count +1.

>His X-ray vision just creates a new plot hole of "how didn't he see the bomb in the wheelchair or the kryptonite in Batman's gun?"

For fucks sake there's a scene of him Hearing Bruce talking to alfred while stealing shit from luthor, he has x-ray vision.
And there's an entire escene about Lois literally saying "he couldn't see the bomb" after Malone says the bomb was covered in Lead.

I seriously can't understand how people think this is a valid criticism, if you didnt get that or call those a plothole it's just that you are too dumb for anything that isnt a kid's movie.

In fairness, BvS had this coming. Oh, did it have this coming.

I guess YouTube changed their policy that videos have to be watched over a certain amount of time to make money
So you can't get cash for a 3 minute video ...it has to be a lot longer

I'm sure someone here knows more about that though. It would explain why there are 2 hour long reviews for a 90 minute movie

>In 20 minutes or less
>video over 21 minutes

> forgetting "this scene does not contain a [blank] lap dance"

ITT people too stupid to understand these videos aren't meant to be serious, they're satire

LP don't have real jobs and reviewers are probably the same
Animators, on the other hand probably just do it for fun because no animator can live on youtube thanks to the algorithm.

Of what?

>Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule
>shortcomings are held up to ridicule
Like flaws in a movie

Wouldn't they be a satire of autistic YouTubers?

If you say so.

That's not satire.

If CinemaSins it's satire, it's supposed to make nitpickers look stupid? Is that the joke?

Why have they made dozens of videos of that same joke?

I have better things to do than explain satire to you.
Go get a dictionary or something.

Is CinemaSins satire of stupid nitpicking?

It's a simple question.

"Making fun of movie flaws" is way too broad a definition of satire.

The Sins were counted in 20 minutes or less. Intro outro and the final scenes are well over a minute.

This is as obnoxious as those anti-feminist channels that pick apart of sigh and bat of an eye, and call it criticism. How people can watch 20 minutes of this garbage is beyond me.

You're confusing satire with parody.
Probably because you're fucking retarded.

BvS haters aren't smart enough for kid movies. They'd probably find "plotholes" in them and think the story and motivations are too confusing there too.

>112
>He doesn't know about prep-time

Kek

Posting in a DCfriend salt thread.

I'm really starting to believe that Chinese Moot needs to make a /dc/ hugbox board where no one is allowed to point out terrible shit.