Since Trump clearly fails in the speech category, in which he says a new stupid thing on weekly basis...

Since Trump clearly fails in the speech category, in which he says a new stupid thing on weekly basis, maybe you should look at the things he did for your country!

Oh wait a second...

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
scribd.com/doc/229667084/State-of-Arkansas-V-Thomas-Alfred-Taylor
foxnews.com/transcript/2016/01/31/ted-cruz-attacks-donald-trump-financial-record-trump-responds/
bbc.com/news/world-africa-13707685
cnn.com/2012/08/01/us/syria-rebels-us-aid/
nytimes.com/2012/06/21/world/middleeast/cia-said-to-aid-in-steering-arms-to-syrian-rebels.html?_r=0
worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/01/13075218-obama-authorizes-secret-us-support-for-syrian-rebels?lite
mintpressnews.com/MyMPN/recent-syrian-rebel-gains-result-from-us-support-of-extremists/
nytimes.com/2012/12/12/world/middleeast/united-states-involvement-in-syria.html
factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/
youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc
nypost.com/2016/02/07/how-donald-trump-helped-save-new-york-city/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/11/hillary-clinton-linked-company-our-alleged-payments-to-isis-are-under-review/
collective-evolution.com/2016/08/04/wikileaks-exposes-hillary-clinton-her-supporters-connection-to-isis-the-war-on-terror/
dailywire.com/news/7960/wikileaks-hacked-emails-include-hillary-arming-james-barrett
radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/08/hillary-clinton-julian-assange-wikileaks-claims-armed-isis/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/
wnd.com/2015/05/declassified-docs-hillary-aided-rise-of-isis/
lidblog.com/wikileaks-release-hillary-armed-terrorists-and-made-money-from-isis-supporters/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Foundation
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14162
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>literal Jewish shill
kill yourself

Clinton...
>Got a child rapist off the hook, allowing him to go out and continue his trade.
That discredits the first 2.

>She was against LGBT rights until it became the party's pet project.

>It doesn't matter that she helps returning soldiers when several of them (and an ambassador) are dead because of her.

>"Various thing"
Yeah. Ok.

Trump:
>Created thousands of jobs across the world
>Created billions in revenue
>Use of Kensyian economics to fuel the economy.

>Got a child rapist off the hook
She was hired for the job by the judge. many of the details about the story were fabricated by republicans to attack her. have a read: snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

>She was against LGBT rights
People changed their mind alot in the past decades user. She was actively lobbying for LGBT rights in recent years

>It doesn't matter that she helps returning soldiers
Again, fabricated republican stories. are you talking about the benghazi attack? are you aware that the news about the terror attack arrived the US only after the soldiers were already dead? blaming her is just some more lies that are being spread by republicans... that's why you should always fact-check things.

All the "positive" things you said about trump are literally "he was a billionaire therefore he contributed things guys :^) :^) :^)"

>many of the details about the story were fabricated by republicans to attack her.
>cites snopes

The details I have read about the case were from the victim herself. Hillary Clinton said the victim would seek attention from older men, and accused her of making up the rape story.

I had friends in Libya. Thanks, but I will never vote for a woman who murdered my friends.

The things i let you read in snopes are truth though, user.

Let me ask you a question: how often politicians have stories made up against them for the political interests of their opponents? it's pretty obvious many of the details that surround the case where hillary was hired to defend a rapist were fabricated and distorted against her.

She was hired by the judge to the job, and she did her job as a lawyer. there are absolutely no records of her accusing the girl she was making up the rape story, as least as far as i know

She did not murder your friends. trying to blame her for what happened in Benghazi is extremely unjustified. i will say this again: news of the attack came to the US only after the soldiers were already dead.

Please notice how Trump supports in the thread come up with false claims they did not even bother to properly fact-check, by the way.

Please be aware this is a presidential race. fake stories about candidates WILL surface up, and it's important to fact check the stories to separate fiction and reality.

Come on, even Hitler was a nicer person that Hillary Clinton.

Changes their mind alot huh, Just like the Pipeline.. her pet project.

Very weak argument.

Maybe because you and your shills are a joke.

>Was lobbying for LGBT rights

Hmmm....
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I

user plz how many people changed their mind about LGBT in the past decades? there was a very large shift in the minds of people about LGBT in recent years

That's over a decade ago user. it's true she used to be against it, but she changed and was lobbying in favor of LGBT in recent years.

No politician is perfect user, everyone made their mistakes somewhere. but at least she changed her view on this subject since then and actively did things in favor of LGBT in the government

Are you paid .05 or .10 cents per post?

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing … [and] that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body,” according to an affidavit filed by Clinton in support of her motion.

scribd.com/doc/229667084/State-of-Arkansas-V-Thomas-Alfred-Taylor

she still had this sentiment in 2012, I do not know sauce because it was in a pro-trump video for a few seconds but im sure it isnt too hard to find with all the anti shillary sentiment recently

trump's restriction on islamic immigration will benefit gays far more than literally anything hillary plans to do

gays belong to the GOP now, you libs lost them when you started trying to import mudslimes

you should be gobbling trump's cock you kike

hillary will abandon your 3rd-world shithole country faster than you can say "oy vey!"

>Implying the majority of fags don't live in fairyland and support anyone other than hillary

You forgot to turn on your proxy shlom

Not paid at all, just being honest and expressing my opinions.

1. In which page does this statement appear? its a very long document and it's hard to find it

2. Even then, she was still hired for the job, she did not volunteer for it or anything like that. also i assume you are not familiar with that particular case, so you cannot tell if the details she is talking about are true or false.

>Gays are GOP when it was the democratic party that legalized gay marriage

> Even after Trump said in an interview at fox news THIS YEAR that he strongly considers to overturn the decision to legalize gay marriage

nice try, but no.

foxnews.com/transcript/2016/01/31/ted-cruz-attacks-donald-trump-financial-record-trump-responds/

Quoting:
"WALLACE: But -- but just to button this up very quickly, sir, are you saying that if you become president, you might try to appoint justices to overrule the decision on same-sex marriage?

TRUMP: I would strongly consider that, yes."

I'm not talking about what happened in Benghazi you fucking retard, I am talking about my actual LIBYAN friends who were murdered by the rebels she supported.

Jews make superior charcoal.

Did you fucking prefer Gaddafi to win? it was a rebel against tyranny, user.

Also multiple western countries helped the rebels against the tyrant:
bbc.com/news/world-africa-13707685

>multiple western countries helped destabilize northern africa, throwing fuel on the fire of the migrant crisis

ftfy

It was the same shit that happened with Southern Africa decades before.

She made some mistakes, but not nearly as much as trump did. and he did all of those silly things even without becoming a politician.

Look for the Trump University scam, user.

hillary got a child rapist out of prison and was recorded laughing about that her client was guilty as hell during an interview. She also admitted to making up "facts" including that the child often attempted to come onto older men.

Hillary is filth.

cnn.com/2012/08/01/us/syria-rebels-us-aid/

nytimes.com/2012/06/21/world/middleeast/cia-said-to-aid-in-steering-arms-to-syrian-rebels.html?_r=0

worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/01/13075218-obama-authorizes-secret-us-support-for-syrian-rebels?lite

mintpressnews.com/MyMPN/recent-syrian-rebel-gains-result-from-us-support-of-extremists/

nytimes.com/2012/12/12/world/middleeast/united-states-involvement-in-syria.html

Hillary Clinton and Obama created ISIS to depose Assad. These articles are from 2012 btw.

Wew

It was already unstable because people were rebelling againt the tyrant before they started getting funded, fyi.

>thinking white gays will side with the liberal traitors over Trump because muh gay marriage false narrative

Libya would be better off with Gaddafi, kike. More importantly, we deposed a sovereign leader for minimal reasons. He was a dictator, but not a mindlessly brutal one. He was strong enough to keep Libya in order and developing until our clueless President and Hillary in the Cabinet intervened.

>Again believing republican propaganda without fact checking things properly.

I already responded about the case of the "child rape". if you really really want a long answer, there you go: factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/

Also, no, Hillary and Obama did not create Isis. There were funds that were sent to rebel groups against asad, but no funds were given to the Iraqi Al-Qaeda, the organization that later became Isis. the whole "obama founded isis" thing is merely a distortion of the facts.

The facts are that the democrats are the one that fought for gay rights, not republicans. and Hillary was involved in the recent ruling to legalize gay marriage, while Trump says he strongly considers to overturn this decision if he will get elected.
Also, i stopped reading when you called me Kike.

Negligence in pursuit of their agenda Created ISIS and it is exactly what they wanted it to be minus the promoting its war crimes on social media. It's their little monster.

As for the child rape case, its all documented and on audio.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc

Enjoy it you "Cuck", the Clinton campaign becoming ashes.

I'm glad you stopped reading there fucking kike faggot. Don't mind me goy, just here to shill for Hill in your election and sperg out 4 posts every time I get a response! Vote for Hillary, goy!

You forgot to mention the destruction of Equador rainforests as her accomplishment.
KILL THE KIKES
GAS THE JEWS

Hillary is irredeemable garbage. It's embarrassing how low you have to go to find questionably decent things she's done, most of which she was against at one time.

sage.

posting an image will bump the thread even if you post "sage"

Read the FAQ

So the best thing to do was fund the people who want us dead? The ones who burned down our embassy and killed Americans. All in the name of "keeping the world safe for democracy."

Where the fuck has that gotten us? Nowhere. Americans go fight pointless wars they can't win because the COIN methods used changes every 4 years thanks to the election cycle. Hearts and minds hasn't done shit and it was a misinterpretation on British thinking on our part.

That "tyrant" was the only person keeping the region somewhat stable, and holding back the hordes of migrants that wanted to go to Europe. Going around and killing dictators is what led to ISIS, and the fact the Obama administration has fucked up so hard by funding and arming the "moderates" makes Vietnam look like a good idea.

Blaming Obama for creating isis is greatly unjustified.

Also the recordings you gave - She laughed recalling the details of how the pants were cut out weirdly, and at how the underpants were analyzed, she did not laugh at the accusations or at the client

Nice try to twist the context of the conversation. sounds pretty standard conversation of a lawyer talking about the aftermath of a case to me, what did you expect? you thought after years of dealing with cases like this she is going to always be gloomy whenever talking about anything?

She done far more things to contribute your country than Trump and that's a fact.

Let's say the west wouldn't fund the rebels. what would happen?

I will tell you what i think might have happened. the war might have continued for many more years since i doubt they would silently surrender Gaddafi.

I mean, do you think the rebels would just suddenly stop, even if Gaddafi would have won the war? i doubt it.

> "It's a conspiracy!"

Get fucked

You have to understand user, politicians make up fake stories about other politicians.

Many of the stories attacking obama and clinton are either fabricated or distortion of facts. do you really think every accusation coming from the republican party against democrats is true? LMAO. they legit make up things on their oponents on regular basis

Didn't Trump create over 9000 jobs?

Also did you forget that without Hillary, we'd have no ISIS, or rapefugee crisis?

That does not really count because it was essential for his process of becoming a millionaire. and btw, not all of his workers are even american, just to let you know.

Hillary is not responsible for Isis. i have already debunked this in this thread, its nothing more than a lie spread by republicans.

Do you imply Hillary is not selling guns to DAESH?
It's all about the weapons and money flow and you know it.

Trump
>creates jobs
>promotes industry
Hillary
>gets ambassadors killed
>promotes Hillary

>..even if Gaddafi would have won the war? i doubt it.
It's non of your or anybody else business. Hillary's foreign ass licking fucked up the world badly and you know it fucking jew.

There was objectively no weapon sells to Daesh

Before Daesh existed, there was some financial support to rebel groups in syria, but unlike the faux the republicans will tell you, no money was transfered to the Iraqi Al-Qaeda, the organization that later became Isis

>ceasfire between israel and hamas
>contribution to US

why do you shill f.a.m

>He was a billionaire!!! what a great contribution!
If the biggest contribution you can point out is that he was a billionaire (de-facto, he needed those jobs for his own profits), thats really poor.

>Hillary
She DID not kill any ambassadors, user. stop buying republican propaganda so easily

I just fix wrong information ITT, and express my political opinions.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fucking stupid faggot...
LISTEN, it's THAT simple:
1) Hillary is licking ASS
2) Weapons flowing to fucking Africa
3) repeat

>I just fix wrong information ITT
So then I take it you'll be happy to debunk the "Russia hacked the DNC and is working with Trump" meme?

Created 75,000 jobs.

Restored the economy of jew york in the 70's.

Icon of success and motivation.

Has crushed jewish bought politicians on stage, even though the (((media))) shills for them.

Trump is a goddamned hero man. He is standing up to the jewish bankster mafia and he's winning.

Trump, Assange, Snowden, Putin these are the names that will go down in history as the saviors of human civilization. Israel and the rest of the rats will perish, you're living on borrowed time jew. You survived the nazis purely on luck.

except she did it recently......for attention.....not because she actually supports it.
A politician that changes her mind to fit in with the recent ideas is not a trustworthy politican.

Also..
>Snopes
>True
Do you know how much of a hypocrite you are?

PS.
Trump is a billionaire, he creates job, by denying that you are again showing your moronic bias

Trump created the Trump University where many of Sup Forums's top meme magicians graduated from

That's a bigger contribution than anything Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton could've contributed

look brah i want hillary to win to because she will be a horrible president

if trump wins he will patch up things but nothing will change in the long run

if she wins she will inflate the race problem and ruin foreign policy

we have to keep up the current situation for the next 8y at best

more dead baby boomers, millennials growing older facing reality etc.

then mby a trump type candidate in 8y might appear and change things but thats a big gamble

so if you want to shill do it this way and not with the comparisons...

mainstream media has amnesia regarding to her and the coverage
of the democrat primaries 8y ago when she went against obama

focus your energy somewhere else because you wont change hearts here

user, listen, i simply correct misleading information in here. Clinton never funded Isis, that's a fact.

Sure. I'm not aware of any evidence that show trump was involved with the hackings to the DNC.

>Created jobs
That was just a result of him being a billionaire. he needed it to increase his own wealth. besides, not all of the jobs were even given to americans

>Restored the economy of new york in the 70's.
Source for this?

>Icon of success and motivation.
Thats not anything he has done LMAO. also he used the fact some people see him in that way to scam people in the infamous case of trump university

>Has crushed jewish bought politicians on stage
I'm done reading your post, you are clearly not interested in giving legitimate points

She killed at least 10 people THIS YEAR ALREADY faggot.

>Trump uni "SCAM"

>Some Mistakes
Benghazi
Clinton foundation
Endangering American secrets
Lying

you are retarded m8

But she actively fought to legalize gay marriage user, your statements make no sense.

And please, instead of attacking the site, read the article, and if you see anything wrong with the article itself, then attack me. if you can't do that, shut up.

Oh, and about trump. if his biggest contribution for your country was making money for himself, thats an extremely poor contribution, especially for someone who is running for presidency

>Oh wait a second...

How much are they paying you per post?

I'm only asking because I wanna do it to.

Well he used capitalism to his benefit, but also to the benefit of thousands of people, hence he contributed to the US.

nypost.com/2016/02/07/how-donald-trump-helped-save-new-york-city/

He didn't scam people, the ratings of people for that school were high.

Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina etc. were all on the Soros payroll according to Julian Assange and wikileaks. Please read the dnc emails, it not only outlines democrat corruption, but republican as well.

Foolish juden do you not see? You are living on borrowed time. You survived the nazis purely on luck. They underestimated the Russian hoards, that's the only reason you exist.

>Clinton never funded Isis, that's a fact.
She did tihs is a well known fact. Look up information about connections between Lafarge and ISIS.

>I'm not aware of any evidence that show trump was involved with the hackings to the DNC.
Not what I said. I said the meme was that "Russia hacked the DNC."

>Clinton never funded Isis, that's a fact.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/11/hillary-clinton-linked-company-our-alleged-payments-to-isis-are-under-review/
collective-evolution.com/2016/08/04/wikileaks-exposes-hillary-clinton-her-supporters-connection-to-isis-the-war-on-terror/
dailywire.com/news/7960/wikileaks-hacked-emails-include-hillary-arming-james-barrett
radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/08/hillary-clinton-julian-assange-wikileaks-claims-armed-isis/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/
wnd.com/2015/05/declassified-docs-hillary-aided-rise-of-isis/
lidblog.com/wikileaks-release-hillary-armed-terrorists-and-made-money-from-isis-supporters/

Take your pick.

>no weapon sales to Daesh

That's very disingenuous. She ran the Clinton Foundation like a hedge fund to which gulf states could donate millions to get their weapons sales approved under the table. Or are we to assume that they were just donating for fun? The only way she wasn't responsible for arming Daesh is if she was totally ignorant of the fact that giving American military-grade weaponry to these countries would have no knock on effect in ME, which is obviously ridiculous. If you want to give her the benefit of the doubt and pretend like she didn't know how the weapons would be used then that simply makes her incompetent. Unscrupulous and self-serving, or completely incompetent. Either one should be a disqualification in any rational persons eyes.

>That was just a result of him being a billionaire. he needed it to increase his own wealth. besides, not all of the jobs were even given to americans
I don't get it, you are serious or trolling?
Probably trolling, right?
Because if you are serious, you are just stupid, but jews aren't usually stupid?

>Beliving the hillary is a murderer meme

Trump University was in fact a scam user, and there are multiple evidence showing that. it was not even a university.

and about the attacks you say on hillary:
>Benghazi
The soldiers were already dead before the news of the attack came to the US.

>Clinton Foundation
Made multiple contributions for your country: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Foundation

>Endangering American secrets
I agree that she fucked up in the email scandal. it was her mistake, but in my opinion its not as bad as maliciously planning a scam like what trump did at trump university.

>Lying
She told some lies, but trump is being cought telling lies FAR more frequently than her. thats pretty much a fact and you can make a short google search to confirm this. some examples would be him lying about being against the iraq war before it started even though he was recorded saying he supported it before it started, claiming obama founded isis, claiming that the dems try to rig the debates so 2 are up against NFL games. those are just few examples for lies that were being told by trump

She did not fund Isis, its a well known fact among those who actually make a research on arguments made by politicians that the claim she funded isis is nothing more than republican propaganda

>believing memes aren't real

>All these empty claims without sources
>hurr already did lel find it yourself

>made by politicians that the claim she funded isis
You know where you are missing the point?
I do not listen to politicians seriously, just for fun knowing everything is probably a lie.

I wonder where did jew go?

First one is just accusations, not claiming she actually did it.

The second one is a company that she does not even control donating isis. she is not responsible for the illegal actions of a cement company, even if she had some ties with the said company in the past.

At the third one, i tried to look by myself for the wikileaks, i couldn't find it since they did not bother linking it.

At the fourth one, was about the same thing again. i went to wikileaks myself, and visited the archive about clinton's emails with the words "Isis, Isil", no relevant results were found. i searched for the phrase "Al-Qaeda" and a large amount of irelevant emails showed in the results, so if there was a particular email proving she armed iraqi Al Qaeda, i couldnt find it.

I would like to see the particular wiki-leaks email that proves she armed Al Qaeda. why everyone are being dodgy about showing that email?

The fifth one is about the same thing, STILL not showing the particular emails that prove this.

The sixth one and the seventh one, pretty much the same thing from my obsevations?

I would assume with so many articles saying her emails in wikileaks prove she aided Isis, that they would actually show any of the emails that prove it. but they did not.

If you can show me the proves, i will read them. but right now, its just accusations.

Here is clinton's Email archive:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

If you find the particular emails that are said to prove she sent funds to isis, show them to me please. thanks.

>snopes
>""""""""""""""""snopes"""""""""""""""

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14162
>
>APPLES
>
> From: Lauren Jiloty
> To: Hillary Clinton
> Date: 2009-09-19 02:37
> Subject: APPLES
>
>
> UNCLASSIFIED U.S. >Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 >Doc No. C05764628 Date: 07/31/2015
>
> > > RELEASE IN FULL
>
>From: Jiloty, Lauren C >
>Sent: Sunday, September >20, 2009 9:37 AM

>To:
>Subject Re: Apples
>
>
>I was just thinking about this last week. I'm >going to order some tomorrow so that they'll be >in your office when you get
>back from unga. For some reason our ny >supplier just stopped sending them after the >new year. III set up an account
>
>with them to ensure we get regular deliveries >again.
>
> Original Message
>From: H
>
>To: Jiloty, Lauren C
>Sent: Sun Sep 20 09:31:46 2009
>
>Subject: Apples
>
>
>Will we receive them this Fall? How can I buy >some for personal use?
>

>Completely unrelated normal discussion email.
Hmm....

>Flag

What is the problem with the flag, other than it being an obvious religious reference and religion and country shouldn't be mixed?

>Jew. Never trust the jew.

I'm atheist though

He's responsible for over 34,000 jobs according to CNN. So it's actually probably more.

She changes her mind an awful lot though

hello ctr
trumps contribution- employs 23000 americans
hillarys- got americans killed and lied about it
had a secret sever and lied about it
coerced the AG
coerced the FBI
destabilized syria/libya
funded ISIS with weapons
been in politics for 30+ years and all you can do is vaguely reference like 4 things

>Implying atheists exist

>"obama founded isis" thing is merely a distortion of the facts.
thank you for correcting the record

You're being incredibly dishonest about Hillary's accomplishments here. She was an honorable Senator of New York, with all three bills she sponsored being monumentally important to the state.

>S.3145 – A bill to designate a portion of United States Route 20A, located in Orchard Park, New York, as the “Timothy J. Russert Highway”.
>S.3613 – A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 2951 New York Highway 43 in Averill Park, New York, as the “Major George Quamo Post Office Building”.
>S.1241 – Kate Mullany National Historic Site Act

>literal Jew shilling for Hillary on a neo nazi imageboard

I already replied to nearly identical comments multiple times in this thread, too lazy to comment all over again. scroll through the thread and see my responses.

Some thing that are not included in my previous responses though, i will respond here:

>coerced the AG
When and how?

>coerced the FBI
When and how?

>been in politics for 30+ years and all you can do is vaguely reference like 4 things

You are bad at counting. and the things i mentioned are not even vague except the last two points

Ouch!

>contribution to the US
>negotiated a ceasefire between Israel and Hama's
?????