youtube.com/watch?v=CPzulODLeD8
blackveilentertainment.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=IDHLZW5R68A
youtube.com/watch?v=68wJIQbCtlI
youtube.com/watch?v=RbP5EFeYAvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=nqpzv6v5KBM

2nd For Foon

Why do I wish to be The Thirteenth Doctor's transgender companion when I am currently undergoing gender transitioning?

youtube.com/watch?v=5HeQIwNDmtY

Thoughts?

>tfw no more War Doctor stories

I found them terrible t b h, much as I enjoyed listening to Hurt (and Pearce). Would have rathered better writing rather than just more of them.

>tfw Calpaldi made all the tumblrinas leave the fandom
>tfw Jodie Whittaker will bring them back
feels bad man

Gallifreyan Clara Adventures when?

Reminder that Briggs WASTED Sir John Hurt's last years on this Earth and must never be forgiven

They were a waste of Hurt anyway.
Twelve episode and only The Neverwhen wdid him justice.

>muh Tumblr

Did John Hurt actually reprise his role for these audios?

They never left

Yes.

At least we've got War Master....

No. They got an impersonator in and put Hurt's name in the credits hoping nobody would notice.

> And I miss Nine.

Bonus points given.

It's got "John Hurt in" written on the cover.
Take a wild guess.

Why does she think the Doctor is some paragon of goodness, he's been a very flawed character since the shows inception.

youtube.com/watch?v=lzmnPs64K74

youtube.com/watch?v=CPzulODLeD8

new theme for s11

>if you're an alien why do you sound like you're from yorkshire?
>lots of planets have trouble at mill!

my favourite incarnation of the master will always be philip seymour hoffman

I'm just sad that we'll never get a motion picture featuring him during the Time War now. He seemed like the closest this series has ever gotten to a full scale movie and not a TV one.

She's probably only seen NuWho.
Still, even 10 had dark moments though.
So she's just dumb.

I need a pretentious YouTuber to spend ~20min explaining this self-evident part of the writing, as is the rage these days.

I know right?

Me likey

Is Foreman still alive? Wasn't it supposed to come out two years ago?

fucking kek'd

Is Murray Gold staying or leaving?

No word, presumed staying.

blackveilentertainment.org/
Little word.

No matter what you think about the gender change, it is a really stupid idea. Why polarize the fan base when it is so controversial? Why not make a spin off about another time lady? It is so obvious that they are out after to make a political point with this and that is just stupid for a show to do.

Sure it get a lot of attention, but in the long run it make too much damage with all the negative reactions.

>tfw the OO-OOOOs will never fuck off

the what?

What is your opinion on Oreos

what is your point?

Gold's music has a lot of ooh-oohing that makes moments that are supposed to be sad feel cringy

I, unironically, like this theme. What is wrong with me?

I'm going to subscribe to this person's YouTube channel.

I want to know your opinion on Oreos

The show has been making controversial changes since the very beginning, and while I agree that it's bullshit to make political points, I'm not fully convinced that this casting is that.

>blackveilentertainment.org/
That whole trailer looks like shit. Surprisingly well funded shit, but still shit

too sweet

Don't forget to click below to subscribe to the official Doctor Who, YouTube channel.

Oh shit, I love this fucking swing jazz variation.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDHLZW5R68A

You think it's just some one that have no idea what he is doing that came up with the idea?

>Why not make a spin off about another time lady?
Crap idea and will always be a crap idea. If you want to see how well random spinoffs about irrelevant characters do, look at Class. Worse because you're suggesting essentially do "Doctor Who, except not" which no-one will watch when they already have the actual Doctor Who to watch.

>Why polarize the fan base when it is so controversial?
>in the long run it make too much damage with all the negative reactions.
They can worry about "the fan base" and "negative reactions" which would happen no matter what, or they can worry about finding actually new things for the show to fucking do after 50 years if it has any hope of making it another 50. I've got an idea, how about you let them try it before insisting the show is doomed?

You cannot be trusted.

reminded me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=68wJIQbCtlI

No, it's an idea that's been bandied around since the 70s. They were bound to find a suitable woman for the role eventually.

A spin off is probably a bad idea, but it is not as bad as this. Characters have a value to the audience because how they are. If they change that it will upset people and devalue the concept.

I'm not sure the show is doomed. They got rid of Moffat so there is hope. But making a huge hunk of fans pissed off is not how a smart business work.

You don't have to trust me, you only need to check my arguments for yourself

Right when it was the most controversial and political... They could had done it earlier when it wasn't driven by SJWs or later when the SJW have been dealt with.

No, you dislike Oreos. It's the mark of a schemer.

>not a black woman

>If they change that it will upset people and devalue the concept.
like when they completely replaced the original actor with a younger man who played him as a clown, a completely different character

youtube.com/watch?v=RbP5EFeYAvc
>less than 400 views
kek

Shit Trips: The Mark of the Schemer

The Master's latest sinister plot: sabotaging the recipe for Oreos

fuck both of you, dominos are better anyways

>or later when the SJW have been dealt with
christ do you know how cringey you sound

Remember when Moffat made Davros into a crying old man??

Sure. But that was a creative mistake (I guess you talk about 11), this is not for creative reasons but to push for an agenda. They know people will be upset but they still did it.

Davros was always a pussy

>EY DAVVY I AIN'T NO PRISONER I'S HERE TO CAP YO ASS
>nooo spare me doctor

What, you dare disparage the genderfluid genius?

Open your eye

>when the SJW have been dealt with
lol

I never saw this before to be reminded of it.

what the fuck are dominos?

whatever they are, they're probably not as good as fucking OREOS. those are the top tier cookie.

Third worlder pls go

No, I mean that SJW can't go on for ever. People are getting more and more fed up with them. Soon they lose their backing from media and establishment.

they are literally oreo copies, but way better than oreos. fuck americans and their meme foods.

I hate niggers

You're both fucking plebs, and Hydrox, the original creme filled chocolate cookies are the best.

If you can't find an argument...

"sjws" are a boogeyman

>But making a huge hunk of fans pissed off is not how a smart business work.
Customers (especially nerds) are capricious. I guarantee you 75% of the viewers who are currently pissed off will still tune in to watch her first episode a year from now "just to see". And if by some miracle Chibnall turns it out, they will all see that the show is still fundamentally functional, and they might even stick around for the second...and the third...Etc.
Youtube thumbs up/down brigades don't translate to real engagement with S11.

These do not look like fucking sandwich cookies you nigger.

nah

>(I guess you talk about 11)
Do you know anything about the show?
I'm am talking about Patrick Troughton, who at the time was seen as acting as a clown and was quite a bit younger than William Hartnell, a hugely controversial move at the time (that did lead to lower viewing figures that nearly got the show cancelled)

Hydrox? you goddamned heathen

ja

(look i'm speaking you peoples' language)

How do I get over a break up? My heart is broken.

they look like shit desu

who the FUCK wants a CHILI flavored cookie? the fuck? fuck brits and their meme foods.

Hydrox sounds like something you shove up your ass before a colonoscopy.

not those mudcakes
these

>Soon they lose their backing from media and establishment.
Sorry, do you think that "sjws" actually control the media?

And you say THIS. No one else will have to FEEL this PAIN.

The Alt-Right would push things back into their favor. It's already started to happen. Enjoy your losing war because after 8 years you'd be right back where you started.

Travel through time with a cavalcade of colourful characters

How do you guys feel about Pizza? What is your favorite kind of pizza?

What is your opinion on Oreos

Male pizza.

Sure. He might be the savior. Anything that isn't Moffat is an enormous improvement, but it is so stupid to take the risk for no real reason besides political reasons. And the political reasons are just retarded. There is no meaningful value in forcing a character to change sex. It is so far from social rights that it is just absurd.

Plain cheese, I'm boring and don't actually like food all that much

Oh right I'm the heathen throwing back fucking knock offs.
Get laid ASAP
Well tbf if you eat too many if feels like you've had a colonoscopy.

Ebin :D

>Anything that isn't Moffat is an enormous improvement
No.

Fuck me, I could go for a cookie right now. But I don't have any and it's like 2 am :(

It's a very cliche answer, but time. But in the meantime before time helps, surround yourself with people that love you, dive into hobbies and other activities instead of sitting around, and don't linger on her or his social media profiles or anything. Get into new things that aren't associated with memories of your ex. Talk about it (the breakup) to friends/family/even a professional if you feel like it. Force yourself to do something productive, you will feel tonnes better, trust me. And remember, literal billions of people have been in your situation - YANA.

Any spicy one really.

I love Oreos, right now, I even had an ice cream pizza that was Oreo flavored from Baskin Robbins for my birthday. It had a brownie crust, cookies n' cream ice cream, and it was topped with crushed Oreo cookies.

I don't think the chunk is as huge as you think. The Doctor's identity isn't tied to his masculinity/ maleness. He has a personality separate of gender.

Nice fucking thread you cookie autists

pleb desu

oreo pizza is the best anyway.