What do Jews look like in your country?

What do Jews look like in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/societe/article/2016/07/18/retour-en-france-apres-l-alya_4971214_3224.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For some reason I never really saw a Jew around here. At least I didn’t notice.

Really makes you thinking.

>flag

Strange. Germany is lovely I'd be certain a jew would enjoy it

she's from the chrisitan-democrat conservative party in the governmente of Spain

looks pretty based tbqh

Would fuck her desu

heheh

Like this...

...or like this.

Qt

There are plenty of qt French Jewesses desu. Here's another one.

He killed a guy recently

Just saw the name of the first girl. Saw her in that Tarantino movie but didn't recognize her. She is wife material

Our Christian-Democrat party leader is also a kike or kike lover

Pretty brown, lots are Sephardi. Either new rich or in small enclaves in immigrant suburbs. Ashkenazi ones generally blend in well, though of course they're still spottable, unless the dad is a goyim.

Are they assimilated?

>Pretty brown
Less and less.

Not him, but the newer generations are less assimilated and more Jew-centric. However they still fit in, much better than Arabs or other non-European immigrants.

>Less and less
are they getting frogged?

More or less. There is a high proportion of mixed marriages + marriages with fairer Ashkenazis + not all Sephardis are brown in the first place (pic related is a famous Jew born in Morocco).

Yeah, mostly. Even the Sephardi ones that arrived here recently. At the very least, much more than Arabs that arrived around the same time. Algerian Jews got citizenship very early, so it was easier for them. But of course they're still Jews, so they keep together.

A lot are moving to Israel because they don't feel safe with so many Muslims around. Crazy isn't it ? They prefer living under Hamas rockets than here. Younger generations are clinging more to the fact that they're Jews in response to Muslim hostility.

Well, that and the fact that it's mostly Sephardi that are moving out. But yeah, it's the classic integration tactic of Jews, lure men in with Khazar milkers and make Jew babies that don't look like Jews. They've been here for like three generations now, so they're Ashkenazing and dilluting their Jew blood with European seed.

Oh yeah, forgot the marriages with Ashkenazis too. I think the tension between the two Jews groups is dissipating, but I've been told by Jews there used to be quite a lot of it.

peng

check the ovens

There was tension between the two groups in Israel (in the 50s or 60s...), but never in France AFAIK.

We wanted jews not the remnants of Hiroshima

Your post is correct, but:

>A lot are moving to Israel
...and a lot come back to France afterwards, because:

>life in Israel is tough economically
>Israelis have cowboy manners
>French degrees are not well recognized there
>French Jews don't feel welcomed in Israel
>a country in perpetual war isn't all smiles

Jewish ppl are quite patriotic.

Like this

or mutts who died defending their kike overlords

A Monde article about Jews who come back to France after a few years in Israel:

lemonde.fr/societe/article/2016/07/18/retour-en-france-apres-l-alya_4971214_3224.html

love french jewish women

>Israelis have cowboy manners
That's putting it politely. I have a relative who recently went to Israel, and he said he heard a joke that the quickest way to become anti-semitic is to fly on El-Al.

>the quickest way to become anti-semitic is to fly on El-Al

Pretty jewish i guess.

Very good post.

I've never seen Jews.

Why do people say jews don't assimilate? You could say its because of the Jews themselves, but there isn't really anything jews do that is weird by western standards.

like this

Wow, so the only attractive 'french' women are jews? I guess it's better than my previous assumption that France had zero attractive women.

I SHIT YOU NOT

They look like Arabs but they all have Ashkenazi surnames

Do l*afs really do this to rats? I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering your tradition of bashing in baby seal(aka water dog) skulls, large chinese, and general promotion of hedonistic practices that necessarily devalue the lives of non human animals.

Only good jew is a dead jew

This

Good morning everyone.

I voted for him

Ever since Luther mixed us to Germanocucks all of us Jewish ancestry, even the faggots from the villages

>jew
>christian-democrat conservative party

lol christcucks

beeeeeeeest friends XOXOXO

TOP KEK

Come on desu

they look like just like me but with a kippah, its some spooky shit my dude.

Need qt green eyed Mexican Jewish gf

Do they cast spells on you?

Indeed, what is weird that she married to finnish Tatar that are muslims.

Some look completely ordinary, while other look like stereotypes.

Not many Jews around...

( ゚д゚)

in berlin are a lot of jews, most of them came after the fall of the udssr.