Basically its objectively true that Tywin did nothing wrong right?

Basically its objectively true that Tywin did nothing wrong right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7who4CaKl14
youtu.be/ay_t-WLlXik?t=109
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His only mistake was hating Tyrion.

He wasn't a cuck so why wouldn't he hate his wife's bastard son?

He was far too harsh on Tyrion, and put too much faith in Jaime and not enough in Tyrion. That's where his lack of empathy got to him, if he understood what it was like to be a dwarf, he wouldn't be so cruel to him.

Well he didnt notice that his kids were fucking each other for years

>That's where his lack of empathy got to him, if he understood what it was like to be a dwarf, he wouldn't be so cruel to him.

Didn't even seem to be that. He just shit on him for being a dwarf and never gave him a fair chance.

Not the point. If only he had treated Tyrion like he did Jaime, he would've gained an incredibly powerful ally and he would still be alive and in power.

>gets rekt by his own son while taking shit
He must've done something wrong, objectively. Great character though.

willful ignorance. How the fuck would he have acknowledged it? Besides it ultimately made the ruling branch of the "Baratheon" family Lannister

Stay in your general

>not enough faith in Tyrion
>only made him hand of the king

>He just shit on him for being a dwarf
That wasn't the primary reason he hated him.

youtube.com/watch?v=7who4CaKl14

he knew he just didn't want to acknowledge it

>Well he didnt notice that his kids were fucking each other for years
He noticed alright. He just couldn't do anything about it.

He tried to keep them apart but that didn't always panned out.

he opposed stannis

He knows he's a Targaryen and the only reason he doesn't kill him is because he has no way of proving it.

i thought he was clueless in the show
in his last scene with cersei he refuses to believe

He managed to get himself killed by his dwarf son. I'd say thats doing something wrong.

He was the leader of a paper tiger, the lannister were doomed in the long run no matter what

I seriously hope this doesn't end up being true. The use of bastards as plot elements has gone way too far already, especially with the basic bitch R+L=J being true

He should have killed him when he was born like any normal human in the world.

Still mad about this. How does a character like Tywin not have a fucking guard around himself all the time. Yet a way to defend himself from that situation? Also why the fuck would he fuck his son's whore. That's totally out of character for him. He must be completely disgusted by a whore who would fuck his son. This was there to just torture Tyrion, yet it was not his intention as Tyrion was gonna get executes anway. Just a shitty reason to have Tyrion justified in killing his father. Best character, worst death.

youtu.be/ay_t-WLlXik?t=109

He was one of the smartest men in Westeros. He heard the rumors, watched Jaime and Cersei interact for years and saw how each and every one of Cersei's children bear no resemblance to Robert (something Ned found out rather quickly too).

Deep inside he knew, it was just something to shameful and despicable to his House that he didn't want to believe it. Cersei confirming it to his face was about the worst thing he had ever heard probably. His worst fears being confirmed.

Well he directly ordered the murder of Areys kids so he could wed his daughter to a future king.

He was planning to kill/disinherit Tyrion despite him knowing that Tyrion didn't have anything to do with Joff's murder.

He literally bankrupted the realm with all of his intrigues

Bruh everything points towards it.
Daenys mom died giving birth to her
Tyrions mom died giving birth to him
Jons mom died giving birth to him.
In the books he has white hair. He loves dragons and the dragons like him.
All of Tywins comments about him.
There need to be three dragon riders and there is no other candidate for the last one other than Tyrion.

He's responsible for the mountains men going rampage across the riverlands, killing smallfolk and burning villages

So what was the primary reason? That he """"killed"""" his mother? That video is nothing but Tywin making childish excuses for his own vapidity and narcissism.

>this meme again

>Pick this show up on the premise that it won't be cliched and predictable
>It ends up as a fanfiction
I have been bamboozled.

I'm sure he was just interrogating the whore about her knowledge of the Kings murder.

what a fantastic scene

Lena Headey is pretty great

One dragon becomes the Night King's mount

jesus christ this is really going to happen. Who writes this schlock?

This

How is that cliche or predictable? Furthermore how does something having certain predictable elements make it predictable overall? Predictable compared to what? You're stupid.

Joanna Lannister was the only person Tywin ever truly loved.

So yeah, that's the main reason he hated Tyrion. Him being a dwarf was just adding insult to injury.

Hating someone for having a bad birth is just as invalid as hating them for being a dwarf. 0% logic.

>Basically its objectively true that Tywin did nothing wrong right?

My waifu most certainly didn't. Haters gonna hate though.

Even more so knowing that the only person he ever loved had a child with another man

That's how the character is written in the books. You want real life logic? Go outside. You don't like how a character's internal logic works? Suck it up.

A lot of the shit he gave him was for the way he acted, drinking and whoring, which most people would do if they were a horny rich dwarf.

>Never gave him a fair chance
I honestly don't understand why he didn't try to get rid of him earlier. If he truly hated him he could have found a way for someone he doesn't like to kill Tyrion, then have an excuse to kill them. Even sending him to the citadel would have been a great idea, and a lot of people would forget that he's a Lannister pretty quickly, so that he could focus on Jaime.

That's a fair point, but up until that point he treated him like a joke. Tywin never doubted that Tyrion was intelligent, he just hated the shit out of him.

why do normies hate him?

I was sold by the premise that no character is safe, no one has "plot armor".
Now we have designated heroes.
Jon being revived was the biggest cop out.

How the fuck was Raegar such a Chad?
Cersei wanted his D. Tywin's wife wanted his D. Robert's wife who is also Ned Stark's fucking sister wanted his D. Who is apparently such a faithful person everyone believed Raegar must've raped her.

What's his secret.

>Jon being revived was the biggest cop out.
Not when you establish that people can be revived in book 1.

Because they're told to and they can't think for themselves.

It's the opposite of a cop out. The ability for followers of the lord of the light to resurrect people is set up very early on. It was specifically written in such a way that this criticism isn't valid, but you still think it is. Pretty amazing. If GRRM wanted to he could have just had Jon not die in the first place. Get some comprehension.

People make mistakes, get too cocky, do stuff outside of their character. Tywin had a completely fucked up family, and he was a man who valued family more than everything. It's clear he wasn't some machine, he could be blindsided and deluded. It's like pottery n shieet.
As I said, great character in a somewhat average work.

Or they hate him because he's an extremely bad person and probably a sociopath who only cares about his silly legacy.

>and probably a sociopath
He's not though?

The twins were the ones that came after Targaryen sex up the wife. No, Tyrion was all his. Second to the throne and his only true son is not 100% all man. It most have eaten him up inside.

Something.
Something.
Rape and murder.

It is not the revival that bothers me but the fact that it was a main character that was revived.
it would have been more impactful if Jon would not have revived, pushing Melisandre into absolute despair.

Best characters and best actors together desu.

It only pisses you off because now you know Jon is the main character in Game of Thrones.

How was Jon being brought back not impactful for you? Because you read spoilers? You have the worst fucking taste.

I laugh at game of thrones as much as anyone else on this board but scenes like this make me genuinely sad about what it could have been.

Jon is the second important character who was revived.

Everyone knew this was going to happen

Jon didn't piss me off, its the D&D incompetence that pisses me off.
Because I believe exploring the depths of despair of Melisandre and the growing guilt of the those who killed Jon would have made for more interesting story lines.

It wouldn't be so bad if Jon lost his mind the way Stoneheart did to but I guess D&D missed that memo

What do you mean D&D? Are you saying you think Jon will have lost his mind when he comes back in the books? Are you actually that stupid? Why are people that shill against fiction writers so spergy and delusional? It attracts retards like shit does flies.

Be hot and be the heir to the largest kingdom in the world, pretty easy actually

So what, Raegar makes killer babies?

Every character that has been revived so far has gone insane in some form, why would Jon be an exception?

>Man Tywin was so badass, his only mistake was being a big meanie to the funny meme dwarf

Nah, fuck that. Tywin was a brutal asshole, and he wasn't even all that good at ruling or warfare. He was only good at playing politics. He gave his son a life of luxury, and entrusted him with increasing levels of responsibility as he grew older.

You might literally be an idiot.

>A lot of the shit he gave him was for the way he acted, drinking and whoring, which most people would do if they were a horny rich dwarf.

I presume that was partially a response to his father disowning him, he wouldn't have been doing that for the first ~16 years of his life.

Nope
Jamie and Cersie are it leads to a more dramatic sense of irony this way and there could be no possible way it could be anyone but them.

Becuase IN THE SHOW, at least, Beric is perfectly fine in the head.

The show is being consistent that way.

Why? Are you suggesting it is valid to hate someone for their mother dying in childbirth? If so you are about as intelligent as lesser mammals.

Charles Dance is a great, funny man who swears a lot irl

You act like this doesnt already happen today. You act like people dont hate other people for less reasons. Hell I hate you for being an idiot.

Full resurrection is bullshit cop out and nullifies deaths of characters.
If berric was literally the only character that for some mystical reason could be brought back with minimal forefeit that would have been fine.
But bringing back people to life, with literal power of a prayer and minimal alteration is bullshit

>Are you suggesting it is valid to hate someone for their mother dying in childbirth?
He's suggesting it's valid for a man like Tywin in a fantasy book, dolt.

>If berric was literally the only character that for some mystical reason could be brought back with minimal forefeit that would have been fine.
That was the case up until Jon Snow. Or do you see Red Priests constantly reviving soldiers in the field of battle?

It's not something easy to do and it can't be done to anyone.

I was never arguing that it was bad for Tywin to be written that way you failed abortions. The thread is claiming he did nothing wrong, I was pointing out that he's an extremely bad person for hating Tyrion. Stop posting.

You started arguing about the lack of logic in Tywin hating Tyrion, we're just calling you a retard because you don't seem to grasp the complete logic in his actions.

>the lack of logic in Tywin hating Tyrion

Right, in the context of arguing that Tywin is an unlikable, vapid cunt not someone who is always right. Get some reading comprehension, maybe learn what context means.

>twist someone else's meaning, then act like it was their meaning all along

Nice damage control, too bad it can't fix your IQ.

except collude to take down a king, which is treason
also hes a kike

>maybe learn what context means.
Maybe learn what quoting means. Following the string of quotes up to this post shows nothing but you whining about Tywin hating Tyrion for killing his mother. You don't just change opinions mid-argument to fit your narrative and then ride on your high horse.

>Tywin's wife wanted his D
nah, Tywin's wife got MADKINGED

Books hint that tyrion was his true born, and that the twins where of the king.

Tywin tries to be blind about it, but deep down knows this and hates tyrion extra for it (his only actual son is a fucking dwarf, Tywin sees this as a cosmic slap in his face).

Books also hint that tywin strangled his wife out of rage when he saw tyrion. And tywin loved his wife, so it's just an extra thing to hate tyrion for as he "foced" tywin into a murderous rage.

Yep, it's fairly obvious if you have read the books.

Makes an especially kek comparison between jaime and tyrion: both killed their fathers, but it was the dwarf who knew he was doing patricide and he did it out of selfish reasons.

Are you serious? The original comment in the chain of replies I contributed to was "His [Tywin's] only mistake was hating Tyrion." You disprove your own argument.

worst theory. i've read all the books and while it's not top tier fantasy, it's still a decent series with a competent author. tyrion being a dwarf only has any weight towards tywin if he's a real son. tyrion's a slap in the face of the proudest motherfucker of the proudest family in all their world. tyrion being a targaryen takes the weight of tywin's shame away, and removes a layer from a good character. i don't believe Grrum would go that route.

having that said, , of course he did, not only he funded the red wedding and commanded the killing of elia martell and her children, but he also dealt terribly with his children, one of them ultimately ended up killing him. so yeah, tywin was a badass, but he did some bad stuff, and some mistakes too

noice armor

>real life
>logic
heh

Tywins personality isn't suited to raising children; had his wife lived, they would likely had been much more well adjusted, with the soft maternal presence balancing the hard paternal one.