If americans truly won the revolutionary war they wouldn't still be speaking our language

if americans truly won the revolutionary war they wouldn't still be speaking our language

We speak American, you guys speak English.

plus, you seem to forget there is an ever increasing chance "english" will be represented with the american flag

>truly won
Okay, dad. What language would we be speaking? Adopt a patchwork of native american languages?

yeah you should be good immigrants and speak navajo or cherokee or something.

That would be a natural barrier against stupid people immigrating to the US too.

Your weak language that is easy to manipulate has become our downfall.

Yeah you should have used French instead, that strong language has been the sole reason France has stayed 99.8% white. Oh wait...

>its a "bong tries to rationalize his failure during the revolutionary war" episode

200+ years later and yall STILL mad

lol

should have adopted French desu

Dont worry Nigel, 50 years top and we will speak only spanish. Spain played the long game of making their colonies so shit the inhabitants spread elsewhere to your short game of making your colonies bountiful and rich that immigrants flood to them and destroy the culture.

>using french as a language
dear god. anything but that

What about Spanish then?

>his failure
nothing to do with me lad.

i just added the revolutionary war bit because it triggers americans so much. no one here is bothered by it.

France were our first friends, as you are probably well aware too.

Fact is most early immigrants were English speaking, so it's still your fault.

Even though you went to war with them like 10 years after?
>American education

If only we had Queen Liz. Surely she would keep us white.

NO, PIERRE.

We went to war with France?

Beady getting desperate guys.

you're so triggered now you're not even making sense lmao

I'm learning French for fun. I think I might try Italian later.

I tried Polish because I have part Polish ancestry, but fuck that shit. I did a little German but lost interest.

I will never learn Spanish on principle.

I know because she wouldnt keep us white like she hasnt London or Birmingham.

Quasi war
Or like Detroit and LA right? burger please we're 20% whiter than you

I'm mocking you you twat. I know we are lesss white.

Why not Arabic?

It's important to know the languages and the cultures of your enemy so you can recognize when they are shittalking or planning something. But French is just for hipsters here. Everyone in my French class was a hipster nu-male.

Pero espanol es mucho bien, amigos. Come te llama? Me llamo Perdro, y tu? jaja tu eres malicon, te gusta mucho chupar, cabron.

That actually sounds genius.
When the time has come and all the anglosphere is speaking Spanish, what's left of muds Spanish genes will activate and attack on command of the monarchs.

>from Google translate
Ahora, ¿por qué me desprecian la cultura descendiente de España? También me gusta culturas asiáticas. Sacar sus propias conclusiones por qué estoy aquí también. Tal vez sea el bantz.

The brits wouldn't have won ww2 if it weren't for american intervention.

what has that got to do with anything? also the russians won the war against the nazis, americans didnt really do much

We should've nuked you when we had the chance. You brits provide nothing remotely useful to society, other than pork pies.

Just Nuke London and every other Major city in the UK and Ireland, it would kill 99.9% of the shitskins in the British Isles

>ты нe yчитcя pyccкий язык
пoчeмy

We don't speak British mang we speak american

lmao, we should nuke you really, america sucks and you're all fat idiots lol

>British nuclear devices

Is England still mad that America BTFO and is now a major superpower compared to a divided and rotting UK?

Get use to it and fix the UK first.

America supplies the british with nukes. Without us, you wouldn't have your nuclear sub ballistic fleet.