Nintendo has been sexist for years and no one has said anything or called them out? Why?

Nintendo has been sexist for years and no one has said anything or called them out? Why?

Rly mks u thnk...

Only white males can be racist

To make breeding more difficult. It makes you think, it's a hidden life lesson.

Making Yoshi and Birdo male was pretty ridiculous.

>people over the age of 10 give a shit about Pokemon

I wish it was legal to execute these failed adults.

Gen 1 is the worst.

actually Kanto didn't have genders

those were introduced in Johto when breeding became a thing

>There are female Machokes
What

Fuck you CTR

In Kanto, 100% of new trainers are male. The females (Red's mom, Blue's sister) must stay home and housekeep.

There was not even an option to be a female trainer.

pic related, pokemon card

That's actually because when breeding two different species, the child is the mother's species (unless you're breeding with Ditto). So they make it more difficult to produce a dickload of charmanders, squirtles etc.

Also, there are "inhereted moves" through breeding, that a species wouldn't learn normally but can take from the different species father. So if you don't have a female Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard for example, you can't breed a Charmander that has different species' moves, seeing as that you can't inherit moves from Ditto.
So they make them harder to get because you can use them to breed even better pokemon.

How can species be 100% male or 100% female?
It doesnt makes sense, it should make that species genderless

Then how do they reproduce?

>Taking the bait
It is a mixture of game mechanics and lore. But people who scream "sexism" at stupid shit can't be reasoned with.

I wish these intricacies of Pokemon were actually explained in the games.

Because female Pokémons determine the species of their egg. Harder to breed OP if it's harder to catch a F Pokémons.
Fucking bitches should be happy we will walk in the same spot for the female type, the one more wanted

it's too bad pyroar is hot garbage

>2016
>no transgender pokemon
ugh, i literally cant even

budding like a sponge

You forgot about ditto

>being female machamp
Must be worse than being born an indian

They're somewhat like RL "races". They can freely crossbreed in egg groups which are more like proper definition of species.

There was no breeding in GenI

>Nintendo
You mean Gamefreak right?

Because rarity does = worse.

If anything, rarity of females makes them more prized.

In real life, I'm pretty sure women outnumber men. The only places where men outnumber women it's because they drown their daughters or something.

I feel like I'm getting trolled so fucking hard now. Pokemon have sexes.

What the FUCK are you complaining about?

There are male Gardevoirs

"Species" in Pokemon is very loose and not at all like IRL animal species, just like Pokemon evolution is more metamorphosis.
A species is a specific Pokemon like Weedle, where IRL it would be whole evolutionary family. But really it wouldn't because Pokemon breeding is restricted to egg group not species.

Pokemon started to have gender in gen2.
And you can go to kanto there

Ah, well, I didn't start till GenIII. And I'm glad, first two are shit, GenIII is when everything was perfected.
Then the image is stupid, it should use the Kanto/Johto National Dex.

countries with high immigration rate can have more men. look up kuwait.

Reminder that Nintendo basically laughed in the faces of SJWs and told them to fuck off when they tried to get a female Link in Breath of the Wild.

How can Sony or Microsoft even compete?

Man Pokemon designs have truly gone to shit.
I don't have any formal education for the arts so I can't properly word it but the "style" and form of the patterns used on newer pokemon is far more post-modern feeling than surreal or animal-like such as the old Pokemon designs.

None of the newer ones carry an ounce of the design the older generations have.

Gen III seems to also have its own self-contained style. I don't know if the person in charge of the series still does all the designs and is just experimenting or they've been changing out staff but the quality of Pokemon designs in general have steadily dropped since Gen III. I'm so fucking autistic.

Think he was banging her?

isn't hitmonchan female?

Gen II is objectively the best

This to be honest fanlam. Pokemon Gold gave me multiple pokegasms as a kid. I fucking shit myself when I got to the end of Mt Silver.

It'd why I took the screen shot. Youngster was Quick-Attacking dat ass

I would pay in blood for shota hentai of that.

You make a valid point.

fuck off
fucking underage b&

since when has nidoking only been male?

Since the operation

Sugimori is still very involved on the art and designs.
Have you seen the new Porkymen? I think they're looking pretty good. I think these new ones will be okay.
Nope, no female Hitmonchan.
No, GenIII is objectively best.
Since gender was introduced. That's kind of the point of the two lines. King line is all-male, Queen line is all-female.

What is sexual dimorphism?

It may trigger you unfuckable cunts but males are stronger than females in every way

You just KNOW..

I saw a few of them. Some are good, others are "key ring pokemon"-tier retarded. It seems like that level of retarded pokemon increases by double every generation now.

Literally kill yourself, you fucking faggot

Gen 2 pokemon came out in 1999 you retard

Because literally no one cares.

but hitmonchan is wearing a skirt? and isn't -chan feminine?

fuck all those years of jacking off to her..

If only they allowed your Pokémon to follow in the Gen3. That was a good concept and was sad it's not in Emerald

-Chan is a reference to Jackie Chan. The nip name is a reference to Ebihara, a flyweight boxer with an impressive record. I think he also shares his name with our gook overlord if I'm right

>"key ring pokemon"-tier retarded.
I actually found that one hilarious from a character design standpoint. It was the nips making fun of the fact that keychains tend to disappear and show up in the weirdest places once you find them. What if it was some fairy moving them around, instead of you going full retard for a minute and leaving them in the fridge.

Fairy type was a mistake

>Gen 1 was worst
>1
That's a funny looking 3 m8