What will happen, if she get's arrested?:

>assuming that the next leak of Assange is what he announced
>assuming that a link between her an the murder of Seth Rich is found

What do you guys think will happen? Will MSM correct the record for her?
Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-hackers-ruin-every-democrat-member-of-congresss-day
thesmokinggun.com/buster/democratic-national-committee/guccifer-dccc-hack-645891
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/guccifer-2-0-hacked-dccc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They will but not realistically because it is. Then who knows.

checked.

and bump

pretty funny that alt-right / greens / Putin's shills are using a kid murdered by DC nignogs as a scapegoat for Guccifer hacking

I mean make up your fucking minds already, he literally posted more documents today

Just give it up already.

#ImWithHer

Oh I'm sorry, after the first five or six guys mysteriously committed suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head four times, I may have become a bit overly suspicious.

>What do you guys think will happen?

She'll be given a pardon by king nigger and she'll win the election because it's [the current year] and shitskins will overwhelmingly vote for her which actually decides elections these days since they've been invading us for decades to the point Whites will become a minority in 25~ years.

I think the Dems would be happy to let her take the fall as long as they could make it look like they did everything they could to protect her (so she doesnt kill them)

Plus, if Kaine then became the main nom - he would probably win as long as trump kept putting his foot in his mouth.

i think so too. this can't be coincidents

from my point of view the 2016 election is pic related

>Trump is a wildcard
>Hillary has obviously a lot to hide

Are Hillshills worse than Islam at this point?

At least Muslims are autistic. Hillshills just refuse to accept the fact that the Democrats can no longer pretend to be the good guys.

if I had to vote, i don't know who i would vote for

I'd vote for Gary Johnson personally. Fuck Killary and fuck Trumplette

we have so many muslims in germany now. it's hell. nearly got robbed on the train last week. in some parts of town you just see muslims/arabic looking people.

Also does anyone else find it highly suspect that """""swedish officials""""" finally want to enter the Ecuadorian embassy to interview Assange right at the critical moment he is releasing leak after damaging leak against Hillary?

>Gary Johnson
>open borders
>anti gun
kys

I just hope JA has something really damning because with a crooked FBI (Comey) and a crooked Justice Department (Lynch) and a crooked President (Obama), it's going to be hard to convict when all the players are criminal filth.

BREAKING: Hackers RUIN Every Democrat Member of Congress’s Day

thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-hackers-ruin-every-democrat-member-of-congresss-day

Hacker Publishes List Of Cell Phone Numbers, Private E-Mails For Most House Democrats

thesmokinggun.com/buster/democratic-national-committee/guccifer-dccc-hack-645891

GUCCIFER 2.0 HACKED DCCC

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/guccifer-2-0-hacked-dccc/

bump

Make me faggot.

>Assange
F, """"""swedish officials"""""""

Sweden is ruled by the jews, what did you expect

GUCCIFER twitter account is suspended :O

doesn't he have a dead man's switch that dumps and publishes everything he has if he doesn't log into it every X days?

He definitely would. Which is why I can't figure out what their angle is. Unless they want to deliver a message to him in person?

She's not going to get arrested and she'll probably be our next president.

She will never answer for her crimes and will die comfy in a bed surrounded by her loved ones, remembered by the public as a pioneering woman in politics and 100 years from now will be mentioned along with Susan B. Anthony and Rosa Parks.

Feels fucking bad man, but this is the truth.

MSM is doing everything to get her elected i think.

First woman as president right after the first black president

this would be historic

Trump wins by default but the dems will scramble and put their own candidates in hoping to win but ultimately failing because voters didn't vote for them in the primaries.

They could literally have a full HD crystal clear video of her shooting someone in the head, and some shitty excuse would be made, and she wouldn't get arrested.
The establishment isn't going to set the precedent of one of their own getting banged up.

this was exactly what i was thinking when writing the word "wildcard"

Implying no hacks have an inside man.

> No one sees you murdered Seth Rich
> immediately assume its nignogs trying to rob him
Liberals never cease to amaze me with their blatant racism

Bottom line is Hillary Clinton will never see the inside of a prison cell. It's never going to happen.

She could shoot a preschooler on national television and her legal team would pull enough strings and blackmail enough witnesses to get her off.

The absolute best we can hope for is that whatever comes out is enough to at least destroy her and her family politically.

Hope it's a two factor deadmans switch. Torture someone enough, and they'll log into a switch once a month. A good switch would require a verification from an unknown party that you are still alive and not under duress.

She's not being indicted. A video of her murdering a child could be leaked, but authenticity would be disputed immediately despite it being obviously her, and even if was proven her, people would cry "bbbut at least she's not Trump! He's Hitler 2.0!"

Trump is not going to win. In fact, I think after the election, he might end up being assassinated.

topkek

>he might end up being assassinated

His business empire will be systematically pulled apart and sabotaged by the government to make an example of him.

I Pray to God every night she gets arrested
Trump isnt good but holy shit hillary is fucking satan

Seth was murdered by who ever hired him {cough russia cough)

No need, they just need to plant CP on everyone's computers and call the family and their most important business partners a pedophile ring. It'd only take a handful of hackers and one vanning crew.

Wishful thinking I take it? Of all of HRC's crimes, her emails have to be at the very bottom, but a majority of people mention being disappointed with the FBI's decision not to indict.