Is Trump going to lose? ;_;

Is Trump going to lose? ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-hackers-ruin-every-democrat-member-of-congresss-day
thesmokinggun.com/buster/democratic-national-committee/guccifer-dccc-hack-645891
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/guccifer-2-0-hacked-dccc/
theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

isn't it weird how he's strangely so handsome, I can't look away.. there's just something about him

Probably , but not for all the reasons you think.

Economy is doing somewhat good now.

No

No

Yes.
He will be the last.

FAG

No

No

Most likely yes, and you should be happy about it.

It's just another real estate bubble.

>any of these things are good
No, Jew.

That's how a trump supporter thinks like, everyone.

No wonder they earned the stigma of being stupid

I'll wait until the debates

are the /pol rwds coming to the families homes of CTR shills? Who knows. News at 11.

No, hes going to win by a landslide.

no

gib palestine clay u fucking swine

Trump will win as long as (((they))) don't rig and steal the election

See:
Shitllary BTFO in NBC poll

most of these are lies and just plain untrue

>taking the (((bait)))

Trump is going to win

BREAKING: Hackers RUIN Every Democrat Member of Congress’s Day

thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-hackers-ruin-every-democrat-member-of-congresss-day

Hacker Publishes List Of Cell Phone Numbers, Private E-Mails For Most House Democrats

thesmokinggun.com/buster/democratic-national-committee/guccifer-dccc-hack-645891

GUCCIFER 2.0 HACKED DCCC

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/guccifer-2-0-hacked-dccc/

Yes, unless there's something technically illegal in the Clinton Foundation shit, which there won't be. To win, he'd have to do absolutely everything right from now to November, including getting a standing debate.

Nope.

yeah, duh.

that's not how sampling works. thats not how any of this works.

i want trump to win but every poll that has been sampled accuracy (ratios that actually represent america on the macro level)

does anyone have such a poll?

or is every poll website-based and has already been raided by Sup Forums?

can u tell im hungover>

name things he's lost at before

Probably

Yes

Reminder to all shills....

If he wins, it means they didn't succesfully rig it, if he loses, they rigged it. Electronic voting machines. The leftists already got caught rigging an election in Austria, they will and have done it here, the DNC was rigged so be on the look out for funny business.

Yeah he's going to lose OP. Memes aside guys. (((They))) would rather see us plunge into chaos as opposed to see us on the rise.

So we will fall as they want.

Be ready boys, dark days are coming.

Yeah sub 3% growth is "somewhat good"... learn to economics.

His virginity

hes a hunk

Obviously

If he wins I expect ferguson style all over the us. First the cuck left/antifa will break a few things the niggers and mexicans will get the hint.
If shillary wins there will be no such thing but the gloating will be satanic and the end of the cis white male will be near.

me BTFO

He's going to lose...
I'm sorry, user

Earned the stigma? Theyre fucking proud of it.

>Being uneducated is a badge of honor to them

Si.

No.

Stock narket is at an all time high and 4.9% employment.

Learn what normies care about.

Hit the showers,hooknose.

Great.now lets talk about jew stigma.

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1

Bet on it

Look at it this way with Hillary you will have 4 to 8 years to complain and watch the degenerate libs throwaway all thats good about western society. Out of the ashes of the world wide civil wars will rise we the red pilled.

The US doesn't deserve Donald Trump. They deserve the cunt who will ruin it further, and perhaps even cause WW3 due to her poor decisions and corruption.

sage it to hell

We can only hope.

ITT: Probably shills, I didn't read any of it but we all know what's up :)

The stock market is forming a bubble bigger than 2008, and those """jobs""" are shitty part time, service sector jobs with no benefits.

I'd like Trump to call out Obama and wonder aloud why he thinks flipping burgers is good enough.

Just like you deserve to be turned into a third world shithole because muh tolerance? No one deserves Islam

>The stock market is forming a bubble bigger than 2008

It's not quite as big as before, but this time there won't be any propping it up when it pops.

My dubs say no

He must win.

fuck off, kike

No shit. Hope you're ready for Hillary.

He's going to lose.

Stop pretending, Sup Forums. Your memes failed you. It would take unprecedented events for her to lose.

It's a tactic, he's going for the wobble before he sweeps 'em all up again,

The odds are very much against Trump, but under the circumstances of the election, it wouldn't be in the least bit surprising if the polls were well off.

Trump already won

CNN and MSNBC have zero credibility now.
Hillary has been put under a spotlight, and every defect is visible.
Obama has the legacy of ISIS
Hillary is on track for 3 futures
1. Crushing Defeat
2. Nursing Home
3. Disgrace after Pardon by Tim Kaine

Trump wins, no matter what happens at the rigged polls

>this is what delusional Sup Forumstards think
leave your safe space, Trump winning isn't obvious, at all
>b-but polls are rigged when they are against me....

>No other investment markets, tech bubble 2.0, is good
>Walmart jobs are good

Learn how stupid normals are

None of them are lies, actually.
Hillary actually DID thing to contribute your country, unlike trump.

you can google and fact-check it

Fuck Tr*mp.

No. Kek has already willed his win.

You should've already known the fix was in when Killary skated on that email shit, not to mention all that other unsavory shit she's been apart of throughout her career.

Look at all the pics taken at her rallies, and then Trumps rallies. Trump has tens of thousands at each rally while Killary only manages to attract a couple hundred at most. People want Trump, but it ain't gonna happen.

Mark my words, she'll win in November.

No