Ywn be a 30yo "successful" actor making meta buddy movies with your friends...

>ywn be a 30yo "successful" actor making meta buddy movies with your friends, being paid literally thousands of dollars to play yourself and fuck around with your buddies while taking the piss out on each other, while living in holywood with your only concerns being where you gonna go tonight and which famous bitch you gonna hang with or just stay home and smoke a pound of weed while playing videogames on your 200inch high-def tv screen

>instead youre 30years old, building houses for shit pay, coming home tired and sad as fuck literally every day and every once in a while you watch a movie where you see what could've been if you werent an average joe, run of the mill grunt, born just to keep the cogs on this shitty machine going, wasting your life so those guys can chill

im just gonna drink myself to sleep again you guys
whats the point ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/06/27/lucasfilm-bring-in-acting-coach-for-han-solo-star-alden-ehrenreich-as-ron-howard-takes-over-production-6738856/
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
imdb.com/list/ls062116142/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/25/millennials-overtake-baby-boomers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Academy_Award_winners_and_nominees#Best_Actor_in_a_Leading_Role
economist.com/blogs/prospero/2016/01/film-and-race
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should have been born a Jew then you could have gotten hired in hollywood without any talent

there are 4 jewish people on that movie cover

>born a Jew
>still have a .0000001% chance of working in Hollywood

Such, privilege, wow. That's like saying you should have been born black so you can be a professional athlete without any talent. Sup Forums SJWs never fail to disappoint with their ironic whining about privilege.

>LE JOOOO meme 2 posts in by both of them

maybe OP shouldve been talented or smart, have you ever thought of that?

you guys are literally like black people blaming everything on the white man

>bsb cameo

None of the people on the cover have any talent, Rogan is the biggest hack who ever lived

I actually really like that film, I thought I'd hate it.
Gimp Channing Tatum made me howl.

nothing wrong with building houses desu

Professional athletes need to show great talent and athleticism that takes years of practice.

Meanwhile, all you have to do to be cast as Han Solo in the standalone Star Wars movie is be Jewish and meet Spielberg at a Bar Mitzvah, when you don't have any noticeable credentials at all.

metro.co.uk/2017/06/27/lucasfilm-bring-in-acting-coach-for-han-solo-star-alden-ehrenreich-as-ron-howard-takes-over-production-6738856/

>None of the people on the cover have any talent ACCORDING TO ME

ftfy

if he didnt have any talent he wouldnt be making movies that people see making profits...you realize how the industry works right?

of course you dont, youre just a braindead Sup Forumstard who thinks le joooz make movies because le other joooz want them to, and noone watches that shit but they keep on making it right?

fucking retard

I didn't come here to feel

You also have to be born into a prominent Los Angeles family. Spielberg doesn't just show up to every bar mitzvah.

That's just your opinion. The reason you know about those people is because consumers throw money at the things they make, dumbass. Everything Rogen is involved in ends up being pretty great.

That doesn't sound like me,I'm relatively successful

>I must defend the honor of my kike masters on the Internet!

Pathetic

We're just defending truth and logic, it's not our fault that people who hate Jews are all retarded beyond words.

great argument

so you think rogen only makes movies cause he's a kike? and the kike machine keeps throwing money at him cause he's a kike, even though theyre never gonna get that money back?

Thanks for proving my point. Being born into a notable family is something you can't control, and doesn't take talent.

You don't have to be Sup Forums to understand what Nepotism and Tribalism are. It's laughable to deny that Jews look out for Jews in whatever industry they work in - especially Hollywood.

its also laughable to think that if youre a jew making products noone buys you somehow stay in the game just cause youre a jew

Yeah, I was just pointing out that he was born into an easy life already. It's not like he was a down on his luck starving actor that Spielberg found on the street.

>redditspacing
>JIDF opinions
Go back

>no argument
>whining about spacing
you go back

>cannot defend his redditspacing
>stops immediately after being exposed
Head on home Ezekiel Shekelberg

stopped what moron?

you havent defended any of your retarded positions other than Sup Forumsmemespoutting

do you think jews stay in the industry if they dont generate money? stop deflecting you brainlet kek

>It's laughable to deny that Jews look out for Jews in whatever industry they work in

So they're exactly the same as the rest of the world? I guess you don't know, the entire job world is about networking now. Every single industry is filled with idiots who know someone.

|
|>
|

>ywn be jonah hill

He's a marketable name and produces content that low IQ millennials, drug users and college frat boys like to consume.

He's also Jewish and that gets him special roles and the benefit of the doubt like Alden Ehrenreich,

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

for some reason I'm fine with Sandler doing it but hate the fat dude weed guy

There's no benefit of the doubt though, his movies make a lot of money and are critically acclaimed. Where's the doubt? You can argue that being Jewish helped him get his foot in the door, but it has nothing to do with him staying in the room.

>low IQ millennials, drug users and college frat boys
how big of a market do you think that is?

next thing you gonna tell me hobos watch his movies

fucking accept it man, accept reality already

At least you can pride yourself in knowing that this wasn't a good film and that most of the films they make themselves (e.g. The Interview) aren't.

>articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
>How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish).
>by Joel Stein
jeez man just admit that this is more than just a foot in the door, its that he gets many, many more opportunities than any non-jew would get

THIS FUCKING SUCKS I really want to live a life like that AND HE HAS IT ALL

I don't even have weed I had to drive to neighboring town and even there I couldn't get anything but a piece of shitty "hash" which is probably car tire and dogshit

>its that he gets many, many more opportunities than any non-jew would get

and he comes through

so he's doing something right

imdb.com/list/ls062116142/

Weird how there's a single half-Jewish person in this list.

It's how Damon Lindelof keeps getting work despite severe critical backlash from his work, like Prometheus and his recent works bombing like Cowboys & Aliens and Tomorrowland.

Take your pick, there's plenty of hacks in the industry who skate by on their Jewish nepotism.

Remember Megan Fox's absence from Transformers 3 was because she made a comment about Bay being Hitler and she was blacklisted throughout Hollywood? Seems like a pretty typical comment to make against a tough boss. Jewish Hollywood thought it was another shoah.

The Interview was absolutely fantastic, it was a bit too smart for anyone on this site though.

Um, excuse me, but noticing there are a lot of Jews in the higher positions in Hollywood is a tad antisemitic.

Now, go watch the latest Dwayne Johnson movie before you get any crazy ideas.

actually theres nothing comfortable and familiar about the filming process
its all very regimented, scripted, rehearsed experience with 20+ sweaty fat men standing around you holding gear and equipment and working while you need to feign comfort and enjoyment, for a miserable thousands of dollars

most of them dont enjoy their lives and if they could theyd be absolute recluses if they could still have that money and do nothing, nobody enjoys that profession except a very few amount of people

if you talk about acting on stage, thats different, its a live performance

Lol I'm almost 30 with no job and live with my parents and never watch film even with all the time in the world.
I'm mostly on here trashing movies j never seen while my favorites shows and movies consist with Star Wars and capeshit.

>severe critical backlash

You mean backlash from a few really loud retards with shit taste. The Leftovers is one of the top 5 greatest shows ever written. Lindelof is successful because it's profitable to hire him.

>Megan Fox blacklisted

So blacklisted she starred in two consecutive blockbusters in 2014 and 2016. Is everyone on Sup Forums just schizophrenic? It's remarkable how you never stop lying, and you are so much whinier than SJWs ever were.

Ladies and gentlemen, neo-Sup Forums

The fuck are you talking about?

>becoming a professional athlete is the same as working in Jewllywood.
Ok buddy.

DELET THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>smoking weed and farting = talent
t.Seth Rogan

Yeah I agree, he is a money-maker, right now. Eventually his jew-cred could run out if he starts flop after flop... but it hasn't happened for sandler, and look at his string of trashcan projects. Then compare with eddie murphy, for example.
>imdb.com/list/ls062116142/
The female list is more jewish, but you have a point. Still, I guarantee you the CEOs are easily making much more money and have more actual influence on the industry as a whole than these actors, wouldn't you agree?
This is actually what people on college campuses believe, but to be fair I live in SoCal

I'all 29, married, own a house and rental property. Oh, I started from nothing, I welfare queened it up in Iraq and got a free college degree.

We are all going to make it OP.

>actually being enamored with the apathetic hedonistic vapid lifestyle that hollywood glorifies

this board is 100% the absolute worst board.

In terms of the unlikelihood of it, yes. Saying "if you're Jewish you can just work in Hollywood" is a statistically absurd statement. There's millions of Jews and very few Hollywood roles. It's like saying - since there's a lot of black professional athletes - "if you're black you can just be a pro athlete."

He was literally (((working))) in the industry as a kid and was groomed for the spot he is in. You are being incredibly naive about Hollywood accounting.

I do agree, but the list you made is oddly deceptive about who is in charge of Hollywood companies. Sony Pictures is owned by Sony, a Japanese corporation. News Corp. is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Time Warner is now owned by AT&T. There's a lot of Jewish executives in Hollywood but it's not the "Jewish monopoly" that neonazis are trying to push it as.

>t. college student that hasnt stepped a foot in the workforce
Haha I know mate! These materialists eh? LOL
I just watch Tarkovsky in my dorm room and literally everyone else around me is a hedonistic pleb

Well they don't need to just work in Hollywood considering Jews also make up the majority of the banking industry, the education industry, government positions, lawyers, victimhood organizations, 40% of Harvard graduates, 80% of the top 1% income earners, all while only making up only 2% of America's population and only 5% of the world's population.

Their options are limitless. The world is theirs, goyim. You're just living in it.

>ywn in the adam sandler troupe

I didn't make the list, its from the article by Stein; it's from '08, so things have changed since then. A "zog conspiracy?" Maybe not. Hugely disproportional control for a tiny ethnic population? Absolutely.
Those are some antisemitic facts ya got there, scum.

*evades to the left and throws purgent cocktail*

Also there's no way they're 5% of the world's population, there's only like 15 million Jews worldwide

>you will never be jimmy fallon

Pretty much summed up how I feel about life user. Everytime I watch those celebrity talk shows I just get mad.

kek

I just wanted to make fun of capeshit and GOT
y u do this

So this is basically Kickassia but on the big screen?

I think op was referring to Jay Baruchel.

>Low IQ Millenials, Frat Boys, Drug users
Who the fuck do you think went to go see Sausage Party, moron?

>millennials
>Not big

Common sense should tell you Millennials are the largest living generation right now. The one not accepting reality is you.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/25/millennials-overtake-baby-boomers/

That generation alone right there is the reason why businesses are going belly-up from not appealing to them correctly.

All it takes in Hollywood is one bomb to ruin a director/actor's chances, or movies that barely made a profit. and Franco/Rogan have several under their belt.

Annapolis, Your Highness, Oz the Great and Powerful, The Interview, Green Hornet, The Guilt Trip, etc. etc.

Not only were these movies financial disappointments, but they're also critically panned.

They get a foot in the door because of their ethnicity, and they keep getting work because of their names - these box office bombs still had large marketing campaigns and people know who they are. Hollywood hates risking movies on unknowns, but it's a good thing that Hollywood always has a fresh, young, upcoming Jewish face that they're going to try to make work, giving them the benefit of the doubt despite audiences turning away from their films like Miles Teller Fantastic 4 reboot, Bleed for This, Get a Job, etc.

I normally hate movies by this group of cockscukers.

Saying that I got convinced to go to the cinema to see this and I actually laughed at it quite a lot.

>Being this upset because not everyone loves Jews the way you do

>Hollywood hates risking movies on unknowns, but it's a good thing that Hollywood always has a fresh, young, upcoming Jewish face that they're going to try to make work, giving them the benefit of the doubt despite audiences turning away from their films like
Amy Schumer comes to mind. The industry is STILL trying to push her even though she is universally-hated and has bomb after bomb.

>it's not our fault that people who hate Jews are all retarded beyond words.
So you're saying that all non-Jews are retarded?

>and he comes through
Well (((they))) come through with the marketing. But yea, farting and ripping bong hits is a major talent and my non-Jewish ass would get a job in Hollywood doing the same thing.

Oh shit, you're right
You just need to replace autism with dude weed lmao

Megan Fox openly apologized for her statements against Bay, and was allowed back into Hollywood - She's a hot young face and marketable name. I doubt Bay gave a shit, it was Spielberg, the Jew, that cared in the first place. This is similar to the story of Mel Gibson's anti-Jewish statements and his subsequent apology that allowed him back - and why wouldn't they? He's an extremely profitable actor and director that creates critically acclaimed movies.

Don't fucking pretend actors, writers and directors in Hollywood would be fired or blacklisted for saying statements critical of other ethnic groups like whites, in fact, it's encouraged - you can direct a box office bomb (The Golden Compass) and tweet anti-white shit all day and still make a living in Hollywood and you fucking know it.

Before she was super famous and she was appearing on Fox New's show Red Eye in the middle of the night; I never thought she was funny or appealing in any way. And she's another Jew who won't shut her disgusting mouth as she helps corrupt the culture

how many sand niggers did u kill?

>Everything Rogen is involved in ends up being pretty great.
I hear he's been involved in your Mom's ass-pipe.

It's fucking laughable that people lie that Jews aren't completely over-represented in Hollywood. Less than 2% of the population but they're receiving more awards than whites. I guess it's because they all just perform better right?

No, there are simply more Jewish actors and actresses in Hollywood compared to their representation in demographics at large, and they are rewarded with prominent roles which then encourage the Jewish board members from places like the AMPAS to vote along ethnic lines.

Would you guys like to see admission rates for Ivy League schools? I'll let you guess which ethnicity is over-represented there too.

got a link to the article ur pic is from user? I'd be curious to see how the economist handles such "blatant antisemitism"

He doesn't have a link because it's a fake image photoshopped from a real image on the economist. Sup Forums tards are so stupid that they'll save anything that confirms their biases.

Sure

All this Sup Forums strawman shit, who's the schizo again? Why are you being so disingenuous? Do you really believe no Jews are have ever been nominated/won an academy award, been contenders for top roles/film roles, and aren't part of the SAG? Why aren't they represented on the original? The photoshopped image tells the statistical truth behind the Economist's original graph where they lump Jews in with Whites. Ever met a Jewish person? They don't identify as white. If you were to take Economist's graph at face value they don't even represent Jews in the bar for US population.

If you agree that Jews are their own ethnic group when information benefits them or paints them positively, why are you ok with them being lumped into "Whites" when the truth might reveal something potentially critical?

You're so far up your ass with your own confirmation bias I guarantee you never independently verified the Economist's original image. Why are you so scared of the truth? Why do you have a pathological denial of the Jewish essence of Hollywood?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Academy_Award_winners_and_nominees#Best_Actor_in_a_Leading_Role

5, actually.

jokes on you OP, I will be

Shouldn't be too hard

What prominent family is Seth Rogan from?

economist.com/blogs/prospero/2016/01/film-and-race

The article makes mention of whites, blacks, and asians in movies but no mention of Jewish people.

This link is just one category - Best Actor

Even if the Economist's "Others" bloc in their original graph were only Jewish people, this completely disproves their graph. Oscar Wins haven't only been given to Whites, Blacks and Latinos. The conclusion that can be drawn is that they simply lumped Jews in with Whites, and then the Economist article singled Whites out during the #OscarsSoWhite "controversy"

>for a miserable thousands of dollars

you fucking ivory tower motherfucker

take the dicks out of your mouth and go check out the real world

fuck you and your shitty thread FUCK YOU

Lots if hip hop artists have called out the Jews for manipulation in entertainment.
Hell, Jov just did it on his new album, and yeezy did it last year

>instead youre 30years old
haha you cuck, im 26 still gonna make it

>His mother, Sandy (née Belogus), is a social worker, and his father, Mark Rogen (born 1953), worked for non-profit organizations and as an assistant director of the Workmen's Circle Jewish fraternal organization.

unpopular opinion

the average life isn't worth living

I was in a combat MOS, and the answer is still none.

If i marry a Jewish girls and try to act Jewish, will i get these perks in life?

Yes user, because jews have a unique and powerful mating strategy: instead of trying to breed powerful men to attract/capture the best women, they have powerful women to absorb the best men that the other races can offer.

Cool, where i can meet cute Jewish girls?

Summer camps

Watson was the only good part, she elevates everything.