Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Trek:_Deep_Space_Nine_cast_members
imdb.com/name/nm0000760/bio
youtube.com/watch?v=CTG5p4wEAAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

These have to be the worst looking uniforms in Star Trek history

AYO `OL UP

seriously how the fuck are there accents in the 23ct with a united earth?

>white male in the background

This is not diverse enough.

Agreed, they don't fit the time frame and they look awful. Don't know why they couldn't have just updated the Cage style uniforms or at least made them look transitional between Kelvin era and TOS era. These look like they come from one of the terrible alternate future wardrobes from TNG.

>re mahst forroh de prime directif
>owr empact cuwt hurt dayr cowture

so which timeline does this show take place in?

The one where clinton is elected president.

only nixon could go to china

Guess again

Oh, thank god. I almost got triggered there for a second.

>the captain of the USS Discovery is a white male
>casual tourists from Sup Forums don't know this because they don't give a shit about Star Trek, so they keep complaining about Michelle Yeoh (captain of the USS Shenzhou who dies in the first episode)
So it goes.

If the lighting is like in this still, instead of the dark orange shit we've been seeing in the trailers, I'll give it a go. Otherwise... meh

token white

>this is considered white now

>It's the marketer who knows the word "tourist" episode
I wondered when you'd show up, don't worry, I've got your kryptonite ready:

>It's the first time that the lead character on a Trek show hasn't been the captain, as well as the first time it's been an African-American woman.

Everything about this picture is repulsive, but her massive block head and gross face are the core of it all.

>(1776) Seriously, how the fuck are there accents in the 21st century with a United States of America?

>Complaining about diversity in a STAR TREK thing
I sometimes forget how young most of this board is

Oh shit you're right, because they invented teleporters the day they declared independence?

No seriously, what point did you think you were making here?

Not him but what point are you trying to make?

>Jason Isaacs was born in Liverpool to Jewish parents.

>created by Alex Kurtzman
Confirmed for shit, even w/o all that forced diversity stuff.

>Not him
lol, I can smell your embarrassment from here.

>forced diversity
>star trek
but that's just star trek

although, yes, you're correct about kurtzman. this is going to be absolute shit.

>the captain of the USS Discovery is a white male

Except he's not.

>Jason Isaacs was born in Liverpool to Jewish parents.
>Isaacs spent his earliest childhood years in an "insular" and "closely knit" Jewish community of Liverpudlians, of which his Eastern European great-grandparents were founder-members in the leafy Liverpool suburb, Childwall.
>Isaacs attended a Jewish school, known then as King David High school and a cheder twice a week as a young adult

They have to bling them out with shiny shit because of the heavily female cast.

Captain Sisko wasn't written to be black, Avery Brooks wasn't cast because he was black. The new crew are being written and cast to be minorities because it's the current year.

That's why we didn't get mad about DS9 on usenet but we are about this.

No, people are only getting mad now because there's a PC culture currently who does what you're saying, and the backlash is lashing out at everything too hard even when it doesn't really apply.

>Avery Brooks wasn't cast because he was black.

Yes he was. The producers specifically wanted a black captain.

>Captain Sisko wasn't written to be black
>Stronk Black character just happens to be great and responsible father
>Not deliberately written to make a political point

Delusion is sad.

>The new crew are being written and cast to be minorities
Got a source that they were cast specifically for them being minorities? Sounds like another one of Sup Forums's conspiracies.

>yfw the best star trek captain is black, bald, goatee Benjamin Sisko

Why would you tell lies that anyone can look up easily?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Trek:_Deep_Space_Nine_cast_members
>Siddig El Fadil, later known as Alexander Siddig was an early front runner for the part of Captain Benjamin Sisko

imdb.com/name/nm0000760/bio
>[Richard Dean Anderson] Was considered for the role of Commander Benjamin Sisko on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993).

>Delusion is sad.
It really, really is.

Jews are white.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

LOL

oh my god go cry into your hitler bodypillow you fucking loser lmao

>inb4 Jason Isaacs ends up the main focus of show despite the show runners wishes

>youtube.com/watch?v=CTG5p4wEAAM
related

This, though is more like an ashy white

>get corrected on his assertion that there's a white male as main protagonist by multiple people
>"LOL WHO CARES. GO CRY ABOUT IT ELSEWHERE

Fuck you faggot has on Issacs is a legitimate good actor.

This star trek looks like shit, but it is still true that Isaac's is better than you fag lord

What's the over/under on them writing in at least one action sequence showing off her martial arts skills?

Bonus points if the Green Destiny shows up as "just something I picked up on Risa" or something else retarded

He'll certainly be the best actor on the show, but he's also probably the highest paid there and I doubt they'll be using him that much as a result.

Calm down, sperg. No one's calling him a bad actor, just pointing out he's a kike.

Sup Forumsfags don't want to claim the smartest and most successful ethnic group in history is part of the white race.

CHING CHONG DING DONG PING PING POW WING CHE CHIRP PEE PA!