How come Korea is becoming so much more culturally dominant in the world than Japan...

How come Korea is becoming so much more culturally dominant in the world than Japan? Every asiaboo I know loves Korean culture, food, fashion, music and movies while only fat weebs and other social rejects have the same open love for Japanese culture. Everybody talks about when they're going to go to Korea now, despite the constant threats of war. Korea just seems so much cooler than Japan.

Is there a reasonable explanation for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4eQI3fEAbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>there are people on Sup Forums who STILL reply to this spammer's lame threads

I Chose to travel to Korea twice over Japan, was good

Japan developed before Korea. They were the first Asian country to culturally export to the West. Because it was so exotic and strange to most Westerners, the only people that gave Japanese culture a chance were smelly fat weeaboos who were social outcasts.
Over time, anime moved slowly into the mainstream where it wasn't as weird.
Then Korea develops and begins exporting their movies and kpop, which are also more palatable to Western tastes. Asian stuff isn't exotic anymore because of Japan, so people besides weird weebs can consume Korean culture.

do you know the theory of mental castration on Japanese by the US? this immaturity is shown in your anime and post-war culture and manchilds are atracted by this

2/2
just saying, not trying to be rude

Japanese thread about:
[X] Korea
[ ] White people
[ ] Japanese are white

Japanese themselves literally "worshipped" Gen MacArthur after WW2.

>Worst Korea
Enjoy your weird, xenophobic feminist shithole that practically banned free speech. Kim's heroin factory is unironically better.

I'm talking about post-war to nowdays

then why is it filled with Americans?

I'm weeb as shit, but if there's one thing Korea has over Japan is that their women don't dress like 5 year old girls. That and they actually have a sense of humor.

Korean music and fashion is fucking horrendous, though: twinks and rap, that's all they've got.

He is not Japanese.
so many Koreans visits Japan.
but we don't go there.
Koreans envy Japan in so many cases.
but we not.
This is truth.

Korean women are all 100% surgery.
I prefer Japanese girl than fake faced Korean girls.
Being pure 100% yamato blood is very very important.
Koreans are niggers in here.
I really hate Koreans. I really wish Koreans never come to Japan.

>Be in Seoul
>see a few Japanese girls
>one forginer tries to speak to one of the Japanese girls
>She says "yabai", laughs and turns arond

bump

korea is great

A Japanese who loves Korea?

OBSESSED

You gook if you love Mother Korea so much why are you in Japan our enemy? Why do live amongst the people who hate and revile you while your brothers toil away in the DMZ defending the homeland from imminent communist invasion?
youtube.com/watch?v=H4eQI3fEAbc

Can you mods seriously rangeban japan from Sup Forums?

Korea is the new Japan for weebos I guess

Do you really think op is so-called "zainichi"?

This thread is just one of those random trolling thread to bait autists like you.

Zainichi or whatever you call them are cowards. They will never spend a second in a foxhole in -20 in the DMZ to defend our tiny corner of our miserable yet free country from imminent communists that want to starve us. They instead send money to the communists that starve and kill our people. They are the worse traitors I seen.
I spent my time so don't think I'm a coward as well.

t. Kim