Why does Sup Forums hate british slags so badly? They are the culmination of british culture

Why does Sup Forums hate british slags so badly? They are the culmination of british culture

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/GFWRv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I find slags qt.

i wanna british girlfriend :ยท3

can you give me chilean gf pls?

Nah, i'd fuck a butterface slag desu.

Why aren't NZ girls curvaceous like British girls?
Most NZ girls are of British ancestry

I've only been to England twice as an adult but holy shit. They are way too rude for being your equivalent of trailer trash. Most brits are snarky and a parody of themselves but slags take it a whole other step further and are just so full of themselves.

pin dick

Ugly as sin and the most obnoxious women alive.

>i'd fuck a whore
All you needed to say

>can't even take a bit of banter from a woman

Why would you want too? I'm not saying English women are trash but the "slags" were. They unironically wear leopard print skirts, talk like men, and expect you to be impressed. They are the obese black American women of Europe.

Also every doorman and security guard in England needs a raise

Every now and then you get good whores from them.

Yeah but you just know your dick will be dripping battery acid for weeks after sleeping with one. Fuck I also forgot about the fake tans.

slags make life worth living

>brits think they know anything about banter
my sides are flying past the outer limits of the universe faster than the speed of light

>They are the culmination of british culture
That's exactly why we hate them

this
was in the UK and got bullied twice in public by slags. I know they were being flirtatious, but they were coming on too strong and it was kind of stupid and inappropriate and I just didn't have anything to reply with at the times.

I didn't say I was bullied by slags

Tits and gtfo

mate we invented banter, you just adopted it

SCREECHING

I was saying that I was

NZ girls don't have enough chicken tikki masala

I like their taste in footwear

>Lived in Harlow
>Slags, Slags everywhere

Honestly I have a love hate relationship with Chavs and slags, I think they have the absolute worst taste in fashion (What the fuck is the deal with the big foreheads) but I want to fuck one so bad.
Probably because of those old classic Hannah videos (Hannah Hotel and shit)

I'd fuck a qt slag anyday if i can have one

ugliest cunts in europe as rotten as they're personalities

youd only like them if youve never met them

typical beta attitude, this is why you don't get white women, you can't handle the banter and the sesh

more like they cant handle being proper human beings

being animals is not bantz

it's like they want to look trashy on purpose
if you were cursed with shit inbred looks at least try to dress and do your makeup normally

and i couldnt care about their bants everything about them is trash but sub-human isle people still would do them because they are too drunk to notice

I always wondered where this was from.

>an american mistakes banter for bullying

Figures.

No idea either.

literally nothing wrong with british slags. they love a bit of pussy grabbing.

Disgusting on the inside and out. Literally the worse women in the world, other than black women.

what you want is a wholesome and sporty english rose.

llooks like this british guy named gratex who turned into a tranny at age 50

I know that's a 10/10 in america but try and keep your shit taste to yourself m8 people are posting solid 7 slags in here.

its only a 7 to your drunk eyes buddy

lurk moar newfag

british banter at its best

Sorry Mohammad, but I'm gonna have to pull out the nuke:

imgur.com/a/GFWRv

I'm giving you advice not bantering, dumbo.

yeah.... sure you are

Are you proud of your cunt's slags

>all this incel rage
Sup Forums is even better than /r9k/

S L A G S

Why do all the British women have recessed/weird deformed looking chins? I've noticed British men also have this though. I feel like 60% of the British population look like our ugliest 5%

I'm pretty sure if brit anons posted their faces most would be better looking than you

I fucking love slags. I want a lower class Brit wife asap damn it