Ex-British Colonies

Only ex-British colonies can post here.
Botswana reporting in.
ITT: We talk about if your country would be better off with the British rule and how much it has changed since they left.
I'll start:
>BOTSWANA IS A COLONY OF CHINA
i'd rather the brits

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They thought the world but realized it could be? Why think at all in times like them.

Miss us yet?

You can always come back.

we still are british

We had english pirates in Rio during the colonial age, there was battleships in the Bay of Guanabara and everything. I can post too.

god yes

Britain is a colony of Normandy

i wish the commonwealth was stronger

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1

I wish it was to.
The queen is still technically our head of state but she has no authority unfortunately.

Florida wouldn't have large swaths of land held by development companies based out of Miami literally owned by New York jews. They also pay little tax because if you throw a fee cows on you get an ag excemption. Just wanna but 5 acres but it's 50k no utilities hour from town fuckthat jpg. Probably gonna move to NC in a few years.

>ex British colony
>no union jack

When china is done with us, we will have a fucking commie star in the middle

This pic get blockier every time I see it

>ex colony
>brits still collect two pensions here
>everyone hates their accents
>everyone

Start a pro-British revolution and we may consider taking you back...

I hear the humans are pretty reluctant to, but the bots wanna

>mfw guns are highly regulated here

kek good one

whats up senpai?

on the bright side you're surrounded by nigg...

oh wait, that sounds terrible. sucks to be you lad.

Wait you White or black or what?

Why does your country have such a small population?

Aids

He can spell

racist piece of shit

Because there were no fucking people there to begin with until colonialism.

white famalam

What's Gaborone like this time of year

> Literacy rates are racist

>guns are highly regulated here
that does sound quintessentially british

I voted for Malcolm Turnbull this year because he's a member of the Republican movement.

Heh looked it up, Botswanas literacy rate is actually like 84%. Should have said "using the Internet".
What's it like? Safer than SA? Looks pretty cool, I know Bush went there. What exactly are Chinese doing? Mining?

Doesn't the sun set when it's day in the middle of the atlantic?

Australian Government travel advisory site says Botswana is safer to travel to than France.

**FORMER BRITISH COLONIES ONLY**

Philadelphia wants to come back to many negros

Hot in the day
Cold at night

Botswana isn't so bad ...

we have been broken into once living here so its not to bad

Good job Botswana. I wonder how they compared before Muslims (b.m.) I guess being sparsely populated helps.
Florida is hot and humid in day, and warm and humid at night if you wanted to know.

^Also what parts of Australia are you guys from^
Also what's traditional food?

Some regions would have been fucking poor and some would have been rich. India wouldn't have existed without the Brits ,rather the modern concept of India wouldn't exist without Brits ruling us

Is that seen as good or bad? Is there any tension/might India ever balkanize or did they do a good job of creating an Indian identity? What caste are you?

You did this to yourselves so now you come crawling back to us after realizing how wrong you were. Enjoy Chinese imperialism, they are much more ruthless and uncaring than Europeans. They don't even care about eachother, much less somebody from another country.

You're their problem now, not ours.

Hey Botswanabro,

I have some questions for you about the Chinese seeing as you brought it up.

How does the local black population feel about the Chinese investment?

Does the opinion of the white community matter? If so, what is it?

Is the investment primarily in the forms of infrastructure development built by Chinese labourers?

If so, surely the imported nongs must cause at least a bit of resentment?

Will Botswana potentially have problems making loan repayments?

How hard are the Chinese pushing their (not so) soft power agenda? Are employees/schoolkids being forced through awkward ceremonies where shrill Chinese women preach propaganda at you?

It's good and bad. It's good because we have a strong united country and bad because of Kashmir and Pakistan.

In general it has created a very strong indian identity.

I dunno my caste. Caste is mostly an issue in villages or during marriages(for some.fucking reason).
Casteism is akin to racism in the West. There are people with caste feelings but they can't outright show it well unless they are one of the myriad backward castes. It's basically social suicide if you discriminate someone on the basis of caste especially in the cities

The commonwealth could have been something great but those fucking Venetian merchants had to ruin it.

Make the Commonwealth Great Again

Aww, I love you too BotsBro.

So they aren't shitty to lower castes but for the most part it's still a concern for marriage? That makes sence, I mean it isn't just to completely discriminate based on something they're born into, but imo it would be kinda sad if such an ancient structure came to an abrupt end.

RULE THE WAVES/MAKE SILLY PUNS/BOMB YOU TO SUBMISSION TIER:
England
USA
Ireland

COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS TIER:
Australia

AT LEAST THEY'RE NOT LIKE THE FAGGOTS BELOW TIER:
Isle of Man
Wales

DROOLING HAGGIS EATING IDIOT TIER:
Scotland

BOER SCUM TIER: