Tfw you finally realize the Pine Barrens episode was about Tonys failure to communicate

>tfw you finally realize the Pine Barrens episode was about Tonys failure to communicate
Plebs will never know this feeling

WE SHOULDA STOPPED AT ROY ROGERS

Nobody listens to each other the whole episode.

Paulie should have listened to Valery and put universal remote on docking station

So what do you guys think happened to Valery?

Why did his house look like shit if he was an interior decorator? Never really understood the significance of this.

Could be him out there stalking us.

"Charlies Work" in IASIP did it better

I guess he was eventually found with brain damage and got sent back to Russia. Since he couldn't speak, Tonys Russian friend never found out who did it

How to outsmart the mafia in the woods
1. Climb a tree

Notice how similar these two scenes are. What is the significance?
youtube.com/watch?v=D4Y_twfbM78

youtube.com/watch?v=gUVED9lnNqg

Russians have another understanding of aesthetics. You should have seen how the czechoslovakians lived before he killed them.

I thought I heard a rumor that the planned script was for someone to find him brain damaged and working as a janitor. Anyone else remember this?

wrong post

Tony was a selfish bastard who had no respect for anyone or anything.

The balls on this fuckin guy

Richie was a hothead who couldn't be kept under control. Jackie's son and brother were royal fuckups.

I liked Janice quite a bit more after she shot this guy

the most underrated line of the whole show

I rate it highly, equal to "I'll leave you here, you one shoe cocksucka"

who was in the wrong here

Tony was right. Richie Aprile was always and forever a liability. Him + Janice would've been a terrible combination

That's why Richie was with Janice anyways. To disrespect Tony

Loved this episode