Looking at tits = hate crime now

LOOKING AT TITS IS NOW A HATE CRIME ACCORDING TO NOTTINGHAM POLICE AND THE BBC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ya3ssMJPRJo
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/aug/10/half-of-women-uk-have-been-sexually-harassed-at-work-tuc-study-everyday-sexism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/Ya3ssMJPRJo
Here's the link

Stupid Europeans and their stupid laws

Proud to be an American

Hi ya Zoe you're fooling no-one

So glad we have a Conservative government

Theresa May is groovy

cuck-in-ham police tries to mastercuck brits. so wow.

Better go MGTOW because everything you do is a form of sexual assault.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/aug/10/half-of-women-uk-have-been-sexually-harassed-at-work-tuc-study-everyday-sexism

except when the attacker is underpriviledged too then penetrative rape is permissable.

To be fair though, only idiots actually wolf whistle.

There are other ways to approach and hit on women without being a complete idiot about it.

Only people I know who wolf whistle are chavs and builders. And the occasional idiot.

There was another thing about how even approaching a woman on the street cold be considered a police matter though. That one is a harder one to justify.

The new Sharia complicit UK

wtf I hate tits now

>There was another thing about how even approaching a woman on the street cold be considered a police matter though.
White genocide

Make foolish women think every approach is a crime. No babies. Soon the UK is under sharia law.

Whatever happened to tits or gtfo

That's haram now.

This is entrapment

>that first . . . thing

the english are not counted among the europeans any longer
they belong to you now take them

>the fact that they are a woman
i thought gender was a matter of opinion

wow a time to be alive

the germans are not counted among the europeans any longer
they belong to daesh now take them

fuck off ireland

that's a 10/10 in bongland

Yeah, same here. Just imagine how bad it'd be if Merkel wasn't a right-wing Christian chancellor.

The left always go fanatic during their last days of power. Implementing Orwellian measures they themselves seek to oppose.

The End Game will result in another bloody war and genocide to restart the cycle once again.

Is he a muslim?

a place where wolf whistle, stop right there. sexual harrasment is a degenrate problem amond males in this country, i for one would like to beat some sence into some of these animals, since there mother clearly didn't love them

You should be following suit, not being a bitter faggot.

I guess it is consensual in the UK if you cover them in petrol and give them the choice of fuck or flambé.

1984 you're living in it now.

You do realize that we're going down the legendary "slippery slope" for years now, don't you? In five years time, any unsolicited approach of a woman will be considered sexual harassment, and people will say "yeah, well, only some stupid chavs are actually trying to pick up women instead of waiting for the woman to approach them".

Can't wait for WW3 or the race war, at this point I don't even care who wins anymore, it's just to fight it and either win or die.

Man those Asians, we should ship them all back to Asia.

So let idiots be idiots rather than use police force. There is something wrong when you need to use police force due to sounds coming out of someones mouth.

BAN ASSAULT TITS

I wonder who could have been behind a threat like that.

>In five years time, any unsolicited approach of a woman will be considered sexual harassment, and people will say "yeah, well, only some stupid chavs are actually trying to pick up women instead of waiting for the woman to approach them".

That is the logical outcome

As gender relations become more fractured and society continues:

1) less women will be in long term relationships
2) or in relationships
3) or in relationships with weak men

This is not good for the female state of mind. It becomes a negative feedback loop, women who are not being "looked after" and listened to, lash out even more, this is the female equivalent of sexual frustration, it can be as ugly as male sexual frustration.

3:13 ITS THE CURRENT YEAR

The world is becoming a running joke. Yeah lookin at a chicks rack is a crime, ok then people argue "she asked for it because of her revealing clothes" so the bright idea, "maybe women should cover up more to prevent guys from looking"
Next thing you know all women wear burkas, its all a fucking scam to bring in shariah, wake up people.

>being so salty about a few cunts

Grow up, user.

How is bird watching a hate crime?

Spotted the feminist shill. You can't stop posting your 'women are the victims' bullshit, even in a thread about how men are disenfranchised.

You're the piece of shit why the West is in collapse mode.

kek

>The most nasty, foul mouthed shit talking white women are in the UK.
>make laws so they can become even more obnoxious without repurcussion

ok

Fukkin leafer on yer bike m8 you're a bloody disgrace you is. 'old on while I do a line off the back of the bog, you've put in a right old tizzy and no mistake. This is the last sniff of minge you'll be seein' me old son.

OW ARE YOU
OW ARE YOU
OW ARE YOU
Oy got any baccy mate please awrite darlin *pushes pram into white males foot* WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING FUCKIN ELL MATE jesus tanya shut the fuck up crying or I won't give you any chicken nuggets!

T-too real.

It seriously pisses me off to see all the chav mums ragging their kids around by one arm, shouting in their faces and hitting them, swearing at them and so on. They all have that Jeremy Kyle inbred look as well. Fag in one hand, spesh in the other. Bloody hell.

>i am literally a child and i have to be intellectually dishonest in order to justify my points of view

>AND THE BBC
just reporting the facts on the ground of the asian infested hell hole that is nothingham
pls no h8

You can vote out you local PCC now. Only Muslim towns need have Sharia.

>Can't wait for WW3 or the race war, at this point I don't even care who wins anymore

This

Just waiting on a historically valid excuse to go all out mass pillaging, killing and raping now desu lad

I'm fucking mad at hjow the UK, my ultimate dream country, destroyed itself in less than 4 years.

I fucking hate you brits, do something for fuck's sake

The only ones I'm happy about are the 400'000 idiots from my country who went to London for bartendering, I mean, fuck them

I totally agree that cat calling, groping, and stalking are inappropriate. My main concern though is that this kind of thing could end up applied to those awkward situations where a man accidentally looks at a woman's cleavage without even meaning to. You know the sort of thing. For instance, you might obliviously walk around a corner and pass by a woman while your eyes just so happen to be at her chest level. You didn't mean to look there, and you try to play it off by either looking up at her face or quickly glancing away. But it's too late. She knows you've gotten and glance and from her perspective she may have just had her breasts ogled.

I know it sounds like I'm making something out of nothing, but I work somewhere that really emphasizes sexual harassment training and awareness and this kind of thing scares the shit out of me.

oi bin that machete somalian

Probably a Corbyn supporter.

actually the germans belong to you just like the CIA created EU

Well I guess we have to stop the hate, and order double mastectomies for all women there.

I support feminism but this shit is just too far.

>that woman at the end who said police should be going after racists instead of pervs

We need more