Why is aids so common in russia?

why is aids so common in russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/sub-saharan-africa/south-africa
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2862413/The-horrific-practice-putting-women-increased-risk-HIV-African-Indonesian-women-dry-vaginas-sand-bleach-make-sex-pleasurable-men.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/08/african-homosexuality-colonial-import-myth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HIV positive Russians walk around the metro with infected needles and stick it into people, this results in millions of Russians being infected every year.

>15-50%
fuck i am SO SICK OF THESE RETARDED LEGENDS
for the record only south africa is 50% aids

>50% aids

what in the ever-loving fuck

>AIDStugal

18,9% actually
avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/sub-saharan-africa/south-africa

They are the world's biggest consumer of heroin, and HIV is extremely common among IDUs

>North Africa that low

They're Muslim Arabs, what's so hard to believe about them having low rates of AIDs compared to druggie countries like Russia or nigger ones like Subsaharan Africa.

not surprising if you can't fuck before marriage desu

>Canada that low

>millions

>unprotectugal

[sexual repression intensifies]

He apologized for his twitter team right?
it's funny that Putin could say same and be truthful, but he would never do it, government pretends that everything is okay.
>inb4 butthurt ridf
Yea there were some online articles but no tv coverage at all.

>philippines that low with all those sextourists
hmmm

>Portughuale

because they like anal sex.

cocks...
gay sex...

If the reason was Islam, the countries immediately South would also be green, it probably has to do more with the fact that there's a giant desert in between.

No sex ED

If not Islam, then maybe because the fact that they're rich as fuck. You're more likely taking drugs if you're poor after all, or at least that's what I was taught.

I mean, they aren't niggers.

never understood why sub-saharan africa has such high hiv rates. I mean it's not really known for them to be IV users so it's spreading through heterosexual sex. If i remember right there's about a 1 in a 1000 chance for a man to get infected from an hiv positive woman via vaginal sex.

Did no one notice Portugal?
Also, Mexico blew the US out

Get raped, sandcoon

>Mexico blew the US
maybe thats why you have aids LMOA

>no money for treatments
>no money for condoms
>superstitious believes that raping a toddler would cure it
>gay sex like nowhere else

Also, and I think this may be one of the biggest problems and I'm not joking here; women are drying out their vaginas with sand and other things to make sex more pleasurable for men.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2862413/The-horrific-practice-putting-women-increased-risk-HIV-African-Indonesian-women-dry-vaginas-sand-bleach-make-sex-pleasurable-men.html

I think thats bulshit

>>gay sex like nowhere else
what

I think I've made a poorly written point here.
Sub-saharan Africa as of now is one of the most homophobic regions on Earth while many politicians and fanatics there claim that homosexuality only came with white colonialism.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/08/african-homosexuality-colonial-import-myth

Do you really think HIV infections by homosexual acts aren't a thing in Africa? Police and justice systems there are nothing more than a cruel joke in a place where people think raping infants cure diseases and that shovelling sand into your vagina is a smart idea.

Because of krokodil addiction.