So why does red hood wear a bat emblem nowadays? I always felt it was out of character for him. Someone mind explaining?

so why does red hood wear a bat emblem nowadays? I always felt it was out of character for him. Someone mind explaining?

SQUAD

Cause he wouldn't sell at all if people didn't make it very clear that he's part BATMAN

CANT SEE NIGHTWING'S BUTT

DROPPED

because it would piss bruce off?

It's all about branding and marketing. Jason can sell his knockoff Batman shirts and claim they're really Red Hood shirts and there ain't shit Batman can do about it.

is that the real explanation in world? cause that would be halarious

Better question is why doesn't he have Batguns?

This.

m a r k e t i n g. also perhaps it mocks bruce. but mostly marketing i think its fuckin dumb

because daddy issues. and something about him being jealous of dick so he decided to wear one of his hand-me-downs

When he started banging Starfire, she gave him one of Dick's old suits. That's all there is to it, really.

He know is part of the batfamily. He is allowed to use the emblem as long as he isnt killing people in gotham or when working under batman's orders.

Now this is really valid question, There's a chance Bruce's problems with Jason is that he isnt as good as Tim and Dick when it comes to designe silly weapons

I like the Arkham version of it, where it's a call back to his days as Robin instead of it just being a bat symbol.

Brand recognition, The bat emblem lets people without knowlegd of the character know he is batman related.

Question is do they need to know hes batman related would that affect anybodys decision of wether to purchase his comic or not

not pictured
>Cass
>steph
>Alfred
>token negro that gave Babs hiv

Why does everyone who fucks Jason want him to look like dick? Bruce made him dye his hair black and put him in a robin costume. Starfire also puts him in dick's old costume

The only books that dc sells are batman or batman adjacent

Marketing obviously.

It was also said that Jason is wearing it ironically to annoy Bruce.

>Bruce made him dye his hair black and put him in a robin costume.
In New 52?

What I want to know is, has Red Hood done ANYTHING interesting since he first showed up? Because all I have seen him do is be mad at Batman-sempai for not noticing him and fucking Starfire.

>everyone
First, Kori give him the costume because he didn't have anything to wear. Not because she wanted him to look like dick.

Second, Bruce forcing Jason to dye his hair only happened in Morrison run (it was ignored be every other writer) and he did it so no one realize there's a new Robin.

If you truly WANTED to know, you would have easily searched the Internet to find out.

In reality: Branding.

In universe: To spite Batman.

He helps the Bat-family from time to time, when he first returned as the red hood he didn't have any symbol on his chest.

>In New 52?
Nope, his origin story last week shows him with black hair when him and Bruce first meet.

Hell only time he's had red hair in 30 years was Morrison bringing back some pre-crises on Infinite Earths Jason for whatever reason.

No that was before Shit52 as well. It kind of went back and forth with different writers,in his first appearance he has black hair if I am not mistaken.
But in other issues (I don't know the name or number but a legend of the dark knights issue where a cannibal cop killer is on the loose sticks out in my mind) Jason has red hair, this was in the 80s so him having red hair is not something new.

The Arkham designs of suits/looks are almost always better than the comic ones.
Even Tim looks like a bad mofo in the Arkhamverse.

His hair doesn't look Red?

It's also a completely different Jason, he was raised in a circus, as part of an acrobat troupe called the "Flying Todds", sound familiar? I think there was even a story where Dick was going to adopt him.

>>token negro that gave Babs hiv
Wait, wut?

That Jason was replaced by the street rat, black haired one after COIE

First it was because the suit was a gift from Kori but after patching things up with Bruce it became Jason's way to honor his past.

And now he built a fucking taser in it

>WHY JASON IS THE ARKHAM KNIGHT?
>WHY BRUCE IS OK WITH JASON'S METHODS?
>WHY JASON IS WEARING THE BAT ON HIS CHEST?
>WHY JASON IS ALIVE?
>WHY
>JASON
>WHY

Don't you guys get boring of asking these questions? Like seriously?

>Arkhamverse Tim
>Bald Wonder
>looking good
At least Arkham City hid it under a hood.

This is New 52, so not current anymore. Nightwing is blue again and Red Robin has pretty much the same costume as Robin but with a different logo.

Cause hes not at conflict with them anymore. Its his way of saying I stand for your ideals Bruce but I do it my way.

I figure it's like the Punisher or the symbiotes in Spiderman. He's 10 billion percent evil, but they feel obligated to brand him as a good guy now that's he's popular.

he couldn't even fuck starfire, they spent the night talking, and he lied about it later on

but to answer your question, no. he just wangsts over daddy/big brother issues

>implying
The Punisher isn't evil. He's a good person who does the dirty jobs everybody else refuses to do.

>The Arkham designs of suits/looks are almost always better than the comic ones.
Kek, no.

Most of the designs in the first couple of games were atrocious.

I'll concede that Origins and Knight had good designs but definitely not the first two.

To be fair it is more practical to have a buzzcut if you are going to fight people hand to hand.

>I figure it's like the Punisher or the symbiotes in Spiderman. He's 10 billion percent evil, but they feel obligated to brand him as a good guy now that's he's popular.
So you're an idiot that doesn't read comics. Cool.

So instead of a magical ninja Jason is now Pikachu?

If Sup Forums doesn't ask the same obvious questions then who will?

yeah

>It's all about branding and marketing.
I see you read Nightwing Rebirth