Be me

>Be me
>Try to improve my English listening skill
>Try anime eng dub 'cuz fuck Hollywood
>youtu.be/HeQfEvFeGzQ
>It's not that bad
>Actually, It's better than Japanese or Korean one if you get used to it
>Yet Sup Forums and other Sup Forums boards treat eng sub as if it's kinda devilish, cursed stuff

Why do Weebs hate their own language?

Other urls found in this thread:

isyadoko.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck discrete math
fuck you

depends on the dub, most are decent outside of those horrible shit that Disney does for Studio Ghibli

Exactly the same stuff happens in Japan. Smart-ass moviegoers tend to look down on japanese dub before anything else and worship eng sub even though they can't understand it in the slightest. They blindly prefer as "original" films as possible.

wrong, the english spirited away is great

i don't know how anyone can listen to undubbed anime
nip voices are like being earfucked by a breadknife

It happens to me as well lmao

I actually prefer watching anime without any sub or dub so I can feel more 'animeness'.

Weebs will deny it but dubs aren't bad as a rule, and on higher-budget anime it's not uncommon that it ends up being preferable. The problem with subs is weebs don't know how actual Japanese people speak so they assume the voice acting is 100% when any idiot can tell that women screeching an octave above a cat's voice and men yelling constantly isn't realistic or even good

/blog

The spite is from 4kids days when shit was changed a lot to be more acceptable for western audiences, which is fine because it was hard as shit to find another source for those anime back in the day but if it wasn't for 4kids we also wouldn't have the Pokemon opening theme which everyone in Western society could recite or the Pokemon rap, "It's time to DU DU DU DU DU DUDDUDUDUDUDUEL", or the sick DBZ openings.

>weebs don't know how actual Japanese people speak so they assume the voice acting is 100% when any idiot can tell that women screeching an octave above a cat's voice and men yelling constantly isn't realistic or even good
And they refuse to believe it when you try to explain it to them.

That's ok as long as you can roughly grasp what's going on in the film, the point is they (smart-ass moviegoers) worship "legit" ones even though most of conversation held are totally ununderstandable and they obviously end up just reading the sub

Isn't Japanese subtitle basically written vertically? It must take additional shittons of time to read it.

>Isn't Japanese subtitle basically written vertically
Nope, it's basically written from left to right

It warms my heart to see Japanese and Koreans getting along.

Now die in fire jj*kbari

They sound like middle aged women and use unnatural tones.

There's actually a good reason for that. People tend to prefer whichever version has the better voice acting, regardless of the language; but if you can't understand the language, then it becomes much more difficult to tell if the voice acting is bad.

There is nothing more repulsive to listen to than shitty American voice actors. I couldn't handle more than a few seconds of the clip you posted. Seriously, listening to that cunt is like nails down a blackboard.
You're either partially deaf or an American in Korea/using a proxy.

>He doesn't like valley girl accent
kys

I'd rather kill myself than have to listen to that shit.

blinded by the barrior of the language, they tend to go with the original even if the voice acting is bad?

I like the accent tho

It's hard to tell if the actor's intonation is right or wrong when you don't know the meaning of each word.

isyadoko.net/

Fuck off already, fool.

someone post it

Rude

What a easy problem. The answer is 107/28.