Why doesn't this show get talked about more? It's exactly what Comedy Central has needed since Jon and Colbert left

why doesn't this show get talked about more? It's exactly what Comedy Central has needed since Jon and Colbert left

it's shit

have you even watched it? be honest now

I havent see it yet but I really dig his stand up.
I was not too fond of legit either.
Still, really good stand up.

Yes, just what we need, another limey bong from across the pond to shit on our country. (I know he's Australian, same shit)
Fuck him and Fuck you.

Not even Aussies like that guy. It's made for export comedy and hardly different from other shit like tds.

It's not bad but not great either. Best part is Brad Pitt as the disgruntled weatherman.

Comedy Central is dead. No one cares.

I know Review just ended but did Nathan for you and Another Penrod end too?

I thought he was good until I saw this crap. He sold out. Now it's Trump bashing without comedy.

Nathan for You ended. He's now doing stand up tours I believe

maybe foreigners wouldn't make jokes about your country if you weren't such an easy target dystopia that you literally have a two party system where both sides are controlled by mickey mouse, ronald mcdonald, and a can of cola

He's currently touring with the new season premiere. Stand up and the first two episodes, There's a show for it in LA soon.

it's tough when one of your favs becomes problematic

He did make a joke about mexicans raping last episode

DUDE GUNS ARE BAD
LITTLE GUN OWNER DICKS LMAO
his stand up is the equivalent of fucking facebook comment sections

but he said a bad word about daddy, none of his other material matters anymore, he's a lefty sjw cuck,

Yes. Pure shit. And propaganda.

>his stand up is the equivalent of fucking facebook comment sections

because the only standup of his you've seen is that gun control clip that went viral on facbook.

>Another liberal comedian saying liberal shit with a snarky attitude of being better then everybody else with special guest star carbon copy liberal.
>Up next, Snarky Liberal doing the same shit, after that, same shit.
>Stick around after midnight, the fun really gets started with snarky liberal saying snarky liberal shit, then at 12:30 we just repeat the shit again until you wake up the next morning to That 70's Show and Archer in the afternoon.

Comedy Central died when they let all their talent go booting them out the fucking door for the likes of Amy and Sarah, the still hold the rights to Tough Crowd which they wont DARE show a repeat of, nor ask anybody to return and do a episode of now that Patrice and Geraldo are dead.

The guy isn't even from America. So tired of these drunk European shit holes sending their unfunny comedians to America to annoy us.

America doesn't give a shit about you subhuman pieces of shit. If you don't live in America we don't care about you. Hell, we don't even think about you guys. Have fun with your Muslim problem kek.

Sounds like somebody has second worlder insecurity. Enjoy your privatized social programs and lead infused tap water, maybe if your lucky some big boy country will have a bottle water or flu shot drive for you poor sick babies.

I like it

@midnight is ending soon so your right its dead

I couldn't imagine being so insecure that I had to convince myself memes were real. Must be tough.